New DOJ Report – Blacks 25 times more likely to commit violence against whites than vice-versa!

If you're a white person, you're about a thousand times more likely to be killed by a member of your own family than a black person.

Out of context statistics don't mean anything.

What's weird is blacks bitch about us killing them but they have no data supporting that. This is why I post this as a simple show of facts against their lies.
Using data from David Duke automatically automatically detracts from your argument. It's the same as using data from the Third Reich against Israel.

Would you concede that there are millions of Blacks in the world smarter than you no matter what the Bell Curve implies?

Given the statistics published in the Bell Curve, there might thousands of blacks in the world smarter than me, but there's none better looking.

Would you concede that there are millions of Blacks in the world smarter than you no matter what the Bell Curve implies?

Given the statistics published in the Bell Curve, there might thousands of blacks in the world smarter than me, but there's none better looking.

Wanna bet?

15109771457021488094763.png

15109772418082037597286.png

Wanna bet?

View attachment 161136

View attachment 161137
13bc9785cad7bc0e0d50003a34aa4c2a_view.jpg

christophermitchell.jpg

That's just evidence of a Bell Curve for appearance as well. :tongue-44:

Wanna bet?

View attachment 161136

View attachment 161137
13bc9785cad7bc0e0d50003a34aa4c2a_view.jpg

christophermitchell.jpg

That's just evidence of a Bell Curve for appearance as well. :tongue-44:
But race isn't a factor there..
th.jpeg
15110172736602102397587.png

The Bell Curve? Who does better on IQ tests designed by white males to test the intelligence of....white males. Rather a narrow subject, Shockley tried that ca ca 40 years ago, discredited.

The Bell Curve? Who does better on IQ tests designed by white males to test the intelligence of....white males. Rather a narrow subject, Shockley tried that ca ca 40 years ago, discredited.
Well...it isn't white males...it's now immigrants from Asia and Africa....and White women..

It is what it is. It's a measurement. Never heard it was sexist. I think making that argument that IQ tests are sexist ---- is sexist. There's just a lot of noise about "other confounding factors" that are measured in IQ tests --- OR ANY OTHER KIND OF TESTING for that matter. The largest critique of IQ testing is that the result is related to MOTIVATION. And results can change depending on "bribes" or even subliminal incentives.

Well DUHHHH.. ALL ACADEMIC TESTING is affected by motivation. Breaking NEWS!!!! Or not..... Can't REALIZE an adequate or superior IQ without "motivation". HOLD THE PRESSES.. Someone has an excuse.

Put ur pic up stud
IQ Test of three black men...

"Please spell the word before."

First black dude.....B.....E.....F......O
WRONG

Second black dude.....B.....E.....F.....O
WRONG

Third black dude....B...E....F...O...R....E
RIGHT! Now use it in a sentence...

2 plus 2 be four

Ops....just a joke....can you take a joke?

black guy told me that joke....LMAO.

Put ur pic up stud

WRONG

WRONG

2 plus 2 be four

So?

It is what it is. It's a measurement. Never heard it was sexist. I think making that argument that IQ tests are sexist ---- is sexist. There's just a lot of noise about "other confounding factors" that are measured in IQ tests --- OR ANY OTHER KIND OF TESTING for that matter. The largest critique of IQ testing is that the result is related to MOTIVATION. And results can change depending on "bribes" or even subliminal incentives.

Well DUHHHH.. ALL ACADEMIC TESTING is affected by motivation. Breaking NEWS!!!! Or not..... Can't REALIZE an adequate or superior IQ without "motivation". HOLD THE PRESSES.. Someone has an excuse.

You're a bore. You are guaranteed to make an excuse to deny the obvious every time.

Unless it's something about whites.

The use of verbal/math IQ tests is on the way out. Open racists like Shockley, and Murray assisted with its demise. Culture fair tests (I do worse on these, my spatial intelligence and pattern recognition is lower) are more complete. And, yes, black Americans are better overall in those areas. IQ tests that center on verbal do not account for regions of the US either.

Put ur pic up stud

WRONG

WRONG

2 plus 2 be four

So?
So what?

No human being can be baked down to a number

That is why people who talk about IQ do not drive their arguments to their logical conclusions:

If IQ is so important and so trustworthy, then why aren't you demanding that all the top positions r given to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ?

No human being can be baked down to a number

That is why people who talk about IQ do not drive their arguments to their logical conclusions:

If IQ is so important and so trustworthy, then why aren't you demanding that all the top positions r given to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ?

As we all know this argument about IQ is another racist strawman argument being use by white racists because they think if they get 75 percent of all jobs and opportunities that somehow is equal to the ZERO blacks policy of discrimination they used.

Forum List

Back