🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New emotional support animal policy to tighten up regs

It was an emotional support peacock, not a therapy peacock. Thus, it requires no training or taming. It just needs to be a comfort to its owner by its mere presence. That's what needs tightening up IMO.

Actually...even emotional support animals should have a level of basic training to be out in public - something like the CGC for example.

But you would agree that it's ridiculous and a potential danger to be having things like peacocks on commercial airplanes, yes?

He'll yeah. I just meant now we can't have a lapdog in a carrying case because some jerk wants his emotional support horse to ride in the cabin.

I'm waiting for the emotional support elephant...

I'm not cleaning the yard.

^^^^ Yes you are and when you have finished you will go into the kitchen and make Coyote a sammich :smoke:

Service animals are trained to perform a service including detecting oncoming seizures or loss of consciousness.

Therapy dogs are trained to detect and intervene in panic attacks, flashbacks or emotional loss of control.

Emotional support animals are simply household pets. They have no training and no talent.

I have seen a trained service dog treating a patient that collapsed in a grocery store. The dog was pretty much an EMT.

Actually...even emotional support animals should have a level of basic training to be out in public - something like the CGC for example.

But you would agree that it's ridiculous and a potential danger to be having things like peacocks on commercial airplanes, yes?

He'll yeah. I just meant now we can't have a lapdog in a carrying case because some jerk wants his emotional support horse to ride in the cabin.

^^^^ Get the African Elephant as your Emotional Support, it'll freak people out more because they are a lot bigger than the Indian Elephants :smoke:

Just to bring you back to another thread, and you know here and what I am talking about:

African elephants = opera.
Indian elephants = operetta.

I forgot about that thread too many things happening, I'll get back to that thread, but yes Opera is my great love I have posted many times at this forum about my adoration of Opera especially the Opera of my soul and blood W. A. Mozart and the Opera of my soul and heart Richard Wagner and that my very favourite Opera is "Lucia di Lammermoor" which is the TOTAL ultimate Dramma Tragico (Tragic Opera) written in 1835 by Gaetano Donizetti and the Librettist was Salvatore Cammarano. "Lucia di Lammermoor" has EVERYTHING you want in an Opera - death, madness, hysteria, incest, murder, suicide, I mean WTF that is only matched by Wagner's "Tristan und Isolde" which he composed between 1857 and 1859.
I like your African elephants = Opera and Indian elephants = Operetta, I agree the African elephant is superior :smoke:

Service animals are trained to perform a service including detecting oncoming seizures or loss of consciousness.

Therapy dogs are trained to detect and intervene in panic attacks, flashbacks or emotional loss of control.

Emotional support animals are simply household pets. They have no training and no talent.

I have seen a trained service dog treating a patient that collapsed in a grocery store. The dog was pretty much an EMT.

Thank you for clarifying the differences. Many people don't realize this, or that only service animals have the legal right to accompany the owner anywhere, and they should wear the red vest saying it's a service animal.

In our area they finally passed a local law allowing restaurants to refuse entrance to all dogs that are not service animals.

People have been complaining like crazy because so many stupid fucks try to take their filthy damned dogs wherever they go.

Thank you for clarifying the differences. Many people don't realize this, or that only service animals have the legal right to accompany the owner anywhere, and they should wear the red vest saying it's a service animal.
I was in the grocery store when a big golden retriever just stopped and started whimpering. The woman sat on the floor seconds before she was too dizzy to stand. Doggie rummaged in the handbag and removed a bottle of water and a medication vial. He knew just what to do.

^^^^ Get the African Elephant as your Emotional Support, it'll freak people out more because they are a lot bigger than the Indian Elephants :smoke:

Just to bring you back to another thread, and you know here and what I am talking about:

African elephants = opera.
Indian elephants = operetta.

I forgot about that thread too many things happening, I'll get back to that thread, but yes Opera is my great love I have posted many times at this forum about my adoration of Opera especially the Opera of my soul and blood W. A. Mozart and the Opera of my soul and heart Richard Wagner and that my very favourite Opera is "Lucia di Lammermoor" which is the TOTAL ultimate Dramma Tragico (Tragic Opera) written in 1835 by Gaetano Donizetti and the Librettist was Salvatore Cammarano. "Lucia di Lammermoor" has EVERYTHING you want in an Opera - death, madness, hysteria, incest, murder, suicide, I mean WTF that is only matched by Wagner's "Tristan und Isolde" which he composed between 1857 and 1859.

I've never seen that one. I don't know much about opera, but I do like many of the arias and choruses, so I have a collection of those, and of instrumentals I like from them. Mostly 'Popera' for me, like Sarah Brightman's covers of 'Schwere Traume', the intro aria to 'La Wally', also Bartoli's, too, and many others. Germans have the best operas, but Russian classical composers hold their own against German composers, though they have no Mozart or Beethoven, true enough; they do however, produce the best pianists and strings; I live in the home town of the Van Cliburn competition and can verify this first hand every two years. They tend to favor awarding the prizes to Asians, though, unfairly so as far as I'm concerned. Not that Asians are very very good, and some do deserve the wins, but it's clear to many of us in the live audiences the juries are rigged. Someday the torches and pitchforks will wreak justice on the pagans for their insolence.

Forum List

Back