🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New GM Bolt 200 mile EV coming out- Is the GOP still against? Catch fire? Cost 300k to build bs?

Amazing how corps have problems and need help in the middle of a corrupt GOP economic meltdown/world depression. The GOP only wanted to help the banks/private institutions who caused it. Brilliant, chumps. lol

If the People want it, they'll buy it. As long as it's not a Government-mandated decision, i wish em the best. Let the People decide. That's the way it should be.
Half the people believe Volts were catching fire and cost 278k to build lol, and that the whole thing was a commie plot. Brainwashed dupes everywhere still... I remember CBS etc reporting that bs with a straight face...pathetic cowards...

All that Pubcrappe was a huge anchor on the economy, still is. The coming collapse etc etc etc. Talk about self fulfilling prophecy, not to mention mindless obstruction of all the normal reforms in that situation, from the a-holes that caused it. You're a disgrace, ugly American fools...

Well, many do refer to GM as 'Government Motors.' It took a Taxpayer Bailout. And many are still angry about that. So it has to take its lumps. Its somewhat sullied reputation is of its own doing.

But like i said, as long as the Government stays out of it, the People will decide if they wanna buy or not. And that's the way it should be.
BS, it's the doing of the Pub Propaganda Machine in huge part.

GM did take a Taxpayer Bailout. That's just the reality. So its sullied reputation is of its own doing. Many Taxpayers are resentful. So it'll have to continue taking its lumps. But hey, if it truly does make a quality product, the People will buy. It is what it is.
They do and they are. No thanks to Rush, Sean etc etc etc and the rest of the bought off BS RW hate/infotainment service, dupe.

So GM didn't accept a Taxpayer Bailout? What exactly is the point of all your GM cheerleading? Not gettin it.

Waltons, Kochs, Adelsons, Murdochs, RWers all and a gd disgrace, dupe. So you don't know which side is for screwing the workers, middle class, the poor, and the environment? Hilarious if it wasn't so sad, ignorant dupe.

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:

You have failed, liar bot.

Bill Gates
Bill Allen
Al Gore
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
et al.

Far left every last one. :thup:

democrats are the party of billionaires and are waging war on the middle.

I am the anti-virus will counter your malicious payload, malware bot. You are but an artificial stupidity program that has infected this site.
Hilarious. What a gd functional moron. lol

Half the people believe Volts were catching fire and cost 278k to build lol, and that the whole thing was a commie plot. Brainwashed dupes everywhere still... I remember CBS etc reporting that bs with a straight face...pathetic cowards...

All that Pubcrappe was a huge anchor on the economy, still is. The coming collapse etc etc etc. Talk about self fulfilling prophecy, not to mention mindless obstruction of all the normal reforms in that situation, from the a-holes that caused it. You're a disgrace, ugly American fools...

Well, many do refer to GM as 'Government Motors.' It took a Taxpayer Bailout. And many are still angry about that. So it has to take its lumps. Its somewhat sullied reputation is of its own doing.

But like i said, as long as the Government stays out of it, the People will decide if they wanna buy or not. And that's the way it should be.

GM did take a Taxpayer Bailout. That's just the reality. So its sullied reputation is of its own doing. Many Taxpayers are resentful. So it'll have to continue taking its lumps. But hey, if it truly does make a quality product, the People will buy. It is what it is.
They do and they are. No thanks to Rush, Sean etc etc etc and the rest of the bought off BS RW hate/infotainment service, dupe.

So GM didn't accept a Taxpayer Bailout? What exactly is the point of all your GM cheerleading? Not gettin it.
I'm cheerleading America, truth, and humanity. Try it sometime, Party First dupe.

We are still waiting for the thousands and thousands of electric cars Obama and the Libs said would be coming out YEARS ago....Wake me up when that happens...

(BTW...this SOB costs $300k to build, and you KNOW the Libs will want to 'rob' from the Middle Class to subsidize the cost.....how much do you think one of these things will cost? You actually think that Middle Class families - who will already have had their 'pockets picked' to offset the cost of building it - will be able to buy one? So that helps the Middle Class, who are already over-burdened with paying for every Liberal Social program out there going to not only needy Americans but every lazy, non working American, every one of the millions of illegals, and thousands of thousands of Syrian 'Refugees', HOW?! )
:lmao:

Last edited:
I'm cheerleading America, truth, and humanity. Try it sometime, Party First dupe.

Franco hater dupe, you are a bot, you are an artificial stupidity routine programed at one of the hate sites which has infected the USMB server.

If anything you post ever happens to be true, it will be pure coincidence. You post what serves your filthy party. Period.

Waltons, Kochs, Adelsons, Murdochs, RWers all and a gd disgrace, dupe. So you don't know which side is for screwing the workers, middle class, the poor, and the environment? Hilarious if it wasn't so sad, ignorant dupe.

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:

Bill Gates
Bill Allen
Al Gore
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
et al.

I am the anti-virus will counter your malicious payload, malware bot. You are but an artificial stupidity program that has infected this site.

Why do you support Corporate Welfare? Don't you despise the wealthy? GM took its Corporate Welfare, and many Taxpayers are resentful of that. GM deserves to take some lumps. I have no idea why you're cheerleading for it so much. I think you're just confused again.

We are still waiting for the thousands and thousands of electric cars Obama and the Libs said would be coming out YEARS ago....Wake me up when that happens...

An electric car with a 200 mile range is viable. IF production costs are reasonable and the environmental impact is not outrageous, it is a good thing. BUT these are a couple of BIG "ifs."

Cheerleading for Millionaire Corporate Welfare moochers doesn't = cheerleading America, truth, and humanity. You're a very confused person.

Last edited:
An electric car with a 200 mile range is viable. IF production costs are reasonable and the environmental impact is not outrageous, it is a good thing. BUT these are a couple of BIG "ifs."

Let me offer you 1 word....'Solyndra'.

Yeah, GM (Government Motors) sullied its own reputation when it took the Taxpayer Corporate Welfare. Many Taxpayers are resentful of that. I think the OP is just too caught up in worshipping Big Brother. He or she doesn't even realize their actually defending Millionaire Corporate Welfare moochers. But that being said, if GM produces a quality product, the People will buy. Case closed.

Bill Gates
Bill Allen
Al Gore
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
et al.

Why do you support Corporate Welfare? Don't you despise the wealthy? GM took its Corporate Welfare, and many Taxpayers are resentful of that. GM deserves to take some lumps. I have no idea why you're cheerleading for it so much. I think you're just confused again.

Bill Gates
Bill Allen
Al Gore
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
et al.

I despise the many greedy idiot lying GOP rich. GM and Chrysler paid back what they owed. Volts never cost 300k, that's R+D idiocy, and they've been selling as advertised, especially if you take into account the RW chumps who've been Rushbotted, hiding in their tinfoil bunkers, waiting for the inevitable Obama collapse.
Dear Taxpayer: Your Auto Bailout Loan Is Repaid, With Interest

1 company that got caught in China dumping, dupe. MANY succeeded and made us viable in competition with the chinese and EU in AE. Change the channel, functional moron. At least all the other outlets SOMETIMES dare to give good news...

Not ifs at all, actually. But congrats- you actually made some sense there. Quite the breakout.

Bill Gates
Bill Allen
Al Gore
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
et al.

Bill Gates
Bill Allen
Al Gore
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
et al.

I despise the many greedy idiot lying GOP rich. GM and Chrysler paid back what they owed. Volts never cost 300k, that's R+D idiocy, and they've been selling as advertised, especially if you take into account the RW chumps who've been Rushbotted, hiding in their tinfoil bunkers, waiting for the inevitable Obama collapse.

Well then you support giving Millionaire Corporate weasels Taxpayer Bailouts. Let's be clear about that. Personally, I don't support Corporate Welfare. I never will.

Bill Gates
Bill Allen
Al Gore
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
et al.

Bill Gates
Bill Allen
Al Gore
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
et al.

Well then you support giving Millionaire Corporate weasels Taxpayer Bailouts. Let's be clear about that. Personally, I don't support Corporate Welfare. I never will.
I prefer that to full blown GOP depressions, yes. The last one only cost 7 trillion or so...You have to be functionally nuts to vote for them now...

Bill Gates
Bill Allen
Al Gore
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
et al.

Bill Gates
Bill Allen
Al Gore
Jeff Bezos
Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
et al.

I prefer that to full blown GOP depressions, yes. The last one only cost 7 trillion or so...You have to be functionally nuts to vote for them now...

I'll never support giving Millionaire Corporate assholes Taxpayer bailouts. So i'll admit i do harbour some resentment towards GM. I think many American Taxpayers do. But if its products are good enough, they'll sell. Bet on that.

The ACTUAL giveaway is the GOP's to giant corps on their taxes...12% effective tax rate. mainly paid by small business...

Forum List

Back