🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New GM Bolt 200 mile EV coming out- Is the GOP still against? Catch fire? Cost 300k to build bs?

First Drive: Chevrolet Bolt Is A Shocker That Might Convince You To Buy An Electric Car

Did the party first obstruction of the GOP stall the recovery long enough for the rest of the world to fall apart? China may be saying yes. Don't say you weren't warned...
GM should not have been saved. More re-distribution from the poor and middle class to the rich. Typical dem corporatist/GOP policy. Just like deregulating the financial sector.
You dupes wouldn't be happy until we had breadlines and potters fields. Um, that was millions of middle class jobs saved, and deregulating is the the pander to the rich Pub trick duh. WTH?
They employ 70K Americans dummy. They employ DOUBLE that in OTHER countries. Before the bailout, they had almost 100K Americans employed. But then, they had to fire 20K.
Try again?
De-regulating the financial sector : Robert Rubin was Clintons treasury sect and a big supporter of GLBA. Shortly after the act passing, he left Clintons admin to work for CITI. Right after the bailout, he retired with a 125 million dollar bonus.
Many other good jobs DEPEND on GM.

Malevolent bs gossip about Rubin doesn't change which party is the deregulating fool party- AND defending tax breaks for outsourcing etc etc etc, dupe. Thanks for the corrupt world depression and 7 years of mindless party first obstruction.
LOL you are so fuckin pathetic.
Who signed the de-regulation into law, dumbfuck?
yea, the left have been trying to compromise from day one :lol:
Where are my waders? Its getting DEEP

First Drive: Chevrolet Bolt Is A Shocker That Might Convince You To Buy An Electric Car

Did the party first obstruction of the GOP stall the recovery long enough for the rest of the world to fall apart? China may be saying yes. Don't say you weren't warned...
GM should not have been saved. More re-distribution from the poor and middle class to the rich. Typical dem corporatist/GOP policy. Just like deregulating the financial sector.
You dupes wouldn't be happy until we had breadlines and potters fields. Um, that was millions of middle class jobs saved, and deregulating is the the pander to the rich Pub trick duh. WTH?
They employ 70K Americans dummy. They employ DOUBLE that in OTHER countries. Before the bailout, they had almost 100K Americans employed. But then, they had to fire 20K.
Try again?
De-regulating the financial sector : Robert Rubin was Clintons treasury sect and a big supporter of GLBA. Shortly after the act passing, he left Clintons admin to work for CITI. Right after the bailout, he retired with a 125 million dollar bonus.

Malevolent bs gossip about Rubin doesn't change which party is the deregulating fool party- AND defending tax breaks for outsourcing etc etc etc, dupe. Thanks for the corrupt world depression and 7 years of mindless party first obstruction.
Frankie must be holding a wad of Apple stock.....lmao!

Electric cars

Try again?

If he does he's losing his ass

Who sponsored the law and WROTE it? lol. And those Boooshie regulators/cronies who allowed toxic assets to be rated A+ and wrecked the world? Did your propaganda service mention the Big Oil regulators who let anything go? ETC etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....

Dems sure as hell did try to compromise duh. But Pubs thinking of it are RINO traitors lol. You're right off the wall, dupe.

Who sponsored the law and WROTE it? lol. And those Boooshie regulators/cronies who allowed toxic assets to be rated A+ and wrecked the world? Did your propaganda service mention the Big Oil regulators who let anything go? ETC etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....

Dems sure as hell did try to compromise duh. But Pubs thinking of it are RINO traitors lol. You're right off the wall, dupe.
you are just as bad as Rderp.
Congratulations dumbfuck :clap2:

Try again?

NOW what ridiculous bs are you moron dupes referring to? lol

And you're part of the idiot 20% brainwashed racist ugly American GOP base...lol. What you jackasses brag about being is suddenly "who, me?"...a disgrace.

And you're part of the idiot 20% brainwashed racist ugly American GOP base...lol. What you jackasses brag about being is suddenly "who, me?"...a disgrace.
I cant stand the GOP you ignorant asshole.

You just vote for them and believe all their bs? "Who, me?" lol...

Answer the gd question lol...

how do you know who I have voted for?
You should really read your own posts. I am assuming self-awareness isn't that important to you?

how do you know who I have voted for?
You should really read your own posts. I am assuming self-awareness isn't that important to you?
Well you're not voting for Dems, you believe all the Pubcrappe, and the New BS GOP loves you, dupe..

Answer the gd question lol...
bump

Oh stop complaining, under my administration you would be confined to a re-education camp.

Oh stop complaining, under my administration you would be confined to a re-education camp.
TY, typical fascist ugly American hater dupe.

TY, typical fascist ugly American hater dupe.

Brush your hair and iron your clothes frumppopotamus.

"Priced around $30,000 (after government rebates)' that means 'subsidized by tax payer's'.

The whole thing reads like a paid advertisement.

OP is just a shill/hater/dupe.
How much is the car? Rebates are taxable as we learned from the Cash for Clunkers program. If the government rebate is $20,000, are people prepared to pay the tax on that $20,000 income?

As usual your ignorance is used by Pubs to convince you of that crap.
These electric cars are basically a dirty bomb of toxic waste, a fact you libtards like to leave out.

You do realize that the majority of the power produced in this country is through coal and nuclear. When that large battery needs to get charged, those sources of electricity are still in demand. Here is the other problem. Have you ever looked into how those large batteries have to be disposed? They aren't very biodegradable. So he is correct in saying that parts of the car is indeed toxic. Perhaps your "ignorance" had overlooked those small little details??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back