🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New GM Bolt 200 mile EV coming out- Is the GOP still against? Catch fire? Cost 300k to build bs?

I despise the many greedy idiot lying GOP rich. GM and Chrysler paid back what they owed. Volts never cost 300k, that's R+D idiocy, and they've been selling as advertised, especially if you take into account the RW chumps who've been Rushbotted, hiding in their tinfoil bunkers, waiting for the inevitable Obama collapse.
Dear Taxpayer: Your Auto Bailout Loan Is Repaid, With Interest

Lying is such a shitty thing to do, Franco hater dupe bot.

GM has NOT repaid, the Obama Junta owns 18% of the company still, and the stock is at about 20% of what would be needed to pay back tax payers.

You're just lying, like you always do,

Taxpayers' loss on GM bailout gets bigger

Not ifs at all, actually. But congrats- you actually made some sense there. Quite the breakout.

It's a HUGE "if," Franco liar dupe bot. The massive subsidies hide the actual cost of production. The consumer may pay $30K, but if taxpayers are pumping another $100K per vehicle the way they do with the Volt, then the viability isn't what it appears. If massive amounts of lithium are introduced into ground water as billions of tons of batteries are disposed of, then the impact is too great to make this viable.

The ACTUAL giveaway is the GOP's to giant corps on their taxes...12% effective tax rate. mainly paid by small business...

Franco liar dupe bot, you have no concept of what business does. Small business (sole proprietorship, S Corp, LLC, LLP) pay no business tax at all.

Your ignorance and willingness to lie is your value to your filthy party.

Sigh, once again the liberal left spins a tale so they have something to bitch about. There are other electric cars that no one says a word about because they were not built like the Volt, didn't catch fire like the Volt and do not cost an arm and a leg like the Volt. The problem with the Volt was not the RW it was that a Chevy Cruise is about the same size but cost a whole lot less and is just as cheap to operate. Who is going to buy an electric card knowing that in a few years there will be a very expensive battery change?

If the Bolt does not have the same problems nothing will be said it will be somewhat welcomed. But with today's gasoline prices it might be a hard sell.
Still FOS, dupe...It sells just fine, just took a year to get past that total BS from the RW. Sure helps that it's a partisan thing now...

I have seen ONE Chevy Volt on the road. I pulled up behind it at a stop sign and read the nameplate. I then had to follow for the next two miles. When we pulled out on a 55 mph road, the Volt took a good two minutes to get to 45 mph and then stayed right there. I punched my gas guzzler SUV and passed it like it was sitting still when the traffic cleared. I hope I did not blow it off the road when I passed.

I have seen ONE Chevy Volt on the road. I pulled up behind it at a stop sign and read the nameplate. I then had to follow for the next two miles. When we pulled out on a 55 mph road, the Volt took a good two minutes to get to 45 mph and then stayed right there. I punched my gas guzzler SUV and passed it like it was sitting still when the traffic cleared. I hope I did not blow it off the road when I passed.

They must have been out of battery power. The car is actually pretty peppy with a full charge. The little gas motor doesn't have enough power to feed the electric motor at full amperage, so performance drops off a cliff when it switches. The Volt has 20 mile range. It will technically go further, but not well.

The true beauty of these electric cars is the fact that when you plug them in, the electric juice comes out of thin air, free, with no carbon foot print, no river damned up restricting the swim of fish, no nuclear plant, no bird killing wind turbines, no coal burnuno useless solar panels on cloudy days, it is just FREE, it is just there, real liberal freeloading FREE, no burning coal, no burning natural gas, proving once and for all that liberals CAN make something out of nothing.

They must have been out of battery power. The car is actually pretty peppy with a full charge. The little gas motor doesn't have enough power to feed the electric motor at full amperage, so performance drops off a cliff when it switches. The Volt has 20 mile range. It will technically go further, but not well.

Out of battery power at 7 am in the morning? Not buying it, literally!

The ACTUAL giveaway is the GOP's to giant corps on their taxes...12% effective tax rate. mainly paid by small business...

Franco liar dupe bot, you have no concept of what business does. Small business (sole proprietorship, S Corp, LLC, LLP) pay no business tax at all.

Wrong again, dipstick dupe.
Small Business Tax Rates Explained - Financial Web
Corporate Income Tax
Small businesses are taxed in a number of ways. First and foremost, they are subject to the corporate income tax--the tax on the profits they earned as the result of day-to-day business activities during the course of each tax year.

The corporate income tax is levied at both state and federal levels. The state corporate income tax rates are different in every state. The federal corporate income tax rates are the same across the United States. They are based on the value of the profits the company earned. A company that earned up to $50,000 is taxed at 15 percent. A company that earned between $50,000 and $75,000 is taxed at 25 percent. A company that earned between $75,000 and $100,000 is taxed at 34 percent. The company that earned between $100,000 and $335,000 is taxed at 39 percent. Small business owners can offset their corporate income tax burden by using their state corporate income tax payments as deductions.

Capital Gains Tax

Read more: Small Business Tax Rates Explained - Financial Web

The true beauty of these electric cars is the fact that when you plug them in, the electric juice comes out of thin air, free, with no carbon foot print, no river damned up restricting the swim of fish, no nuclear plant, no bird killing wind turbines, no coal burnuno useless solar panels on cloudy days, it is just FREE, it is just there, real liberal freeloading FREE, no burning coal, no burning natural gas, proving once and for all that liberals CAN make something out of nothing.
Only moron dupes believe that crap- but a giant power plant is SO much more efficient than your gas guzzler duh. Not to mention nuke hydro wind solar.

People love it and say 40 mile range, and no dropoff. Too bad no GOPers know the truth as usual.
2012 Chevrolet Volt Consumer Reviews

...still waiting, as promised by Obama, for those millions of electric cars that are supposed to be out on the road today....

Do the libs still plan on keeping that promise, or have they dropped that one and moved on to this 'automotive Solyndra'?!

:lmao:

Sigh, once again the liberal left spins a tale so they have something to bitch about. There are other electric cars that no one says a word about because they were not built like the Volt, didn't catch fire like the Volt and do not cost an arm and a leg like the Volt. The problem with the Volt was not the RW it was that a Chevy Cruise is about the same size but cost a whole lot less and is just as cheap to operate. Who is going to buy an electric card knowing that in a few years there will be a very expensive battery change?

If the Bolt does not have the same problems nothing will be said it will be somewhat welcomed. But with today's gasoline prices it might be a hard sell.
Still FOS, dupe...It sells just fine, just took a year to get past that total BS from the RW. Sure helps that it's a partisan thing now...

Probably trying for 200 mpg...half the fun.

...still waiting, as promised by Obama, for those millions of electric cars that are supposed to be out on the road today....

Do the libs still plan on keeping that promise, or have they dropped that one and moved on to this 'automotive Solyndra'?!

:lmao:
Didn't say immediately, dupe DUH. You people are like Pavlov's dog. Almost all are doing well, giving China and EU competition, unlike before. Solyndra ran into Chinese dumping and, of course, Pub obstruction...

I despise the many greedy idiot lying GOP rich. GM and Chrysler paid back what they owed. Volts never cost 300k, that's R+D idiocy, and they've been selling as advertised, especially if you take into account the RW chumps who've been Rushbotted, hiding in their tinfoil bunkers, waiting for the inevitable Obama collapse.
Dear Taxpayer: Your Auto Bailout Loan Is Repaid, With Interest

Lying is such a shitty thing to do, Franco hater dupe bot.

GM has NOT repaid, the Obama Junta owns 18% of the company still, and the stock is at about 20% of what would be needed to pay back tax payers.

You're just lying, like you always do,

Taxpayers' loss on GM bailout gets bigger
You don't know what a lie IS anymore lol...Librul media my ass.

Wrong again, dipstick dupe.
Small Business Tax Rates Explained - Financial Web
Corporate Income Tax
Small businesses are taxed in a number of ways. First and foremost, they are subject to the corporate income tax--the tax on the profits they earned as the result of day-to-day business activities during the course of each tax year.

The corporate income tax is levied at both state and federal levels. The state corporate income tax rates are different in every state. The federal corporate income tax rates are the same across the United States. They are based on the value of the profits the company earned. A company that earned up to $50,000 is taxed at 15 percent. A company that earned between $50,000 and $75,000 is taxed at 25 percent. A company that earned between $75,000 and $100,000 is taxed at 34 percent. The company that earned between $100,000 and $335,000 is taxed at 39 percent. Small business owners can offset their corporate income tax burden by using their state corporate income tax payments as deductions.

Capital Gains Tax

Read more: Small Business Tax Rates Explained - Financial Web

Yo stupid; sole proprietorship, S Corp, LLC, LLP do not pay corporate taxes.

{
S Corporation
An S corporation (sometimes referred to as an S Corp) is a special type of corporation created through an IRS tax election. An eligible domestic corporation can avoid double taxation (once to the corporation and again to the shareholders) by electing to be treated as an S corporation.}

S Corporation | The U.S. Small Business Administration | SBA.gov

You see Franco Hater Dupe, corporations are taxed because they are considered a legal person, which makes them subject to taxation. Limited Liability Companies are not corporations, so do not have that designation. Thus they cannot be taxed.

These all use "pass through" taxation to avoid the double taxation of corporations. Small business are not general corporations, or very rarely so. Generally it would be stupid for a company with less than $10 million in revenue to form a general corporation. The major exception is that S Corps do not allow for foreign stock holders.

People love it and say 40 mile range, and no dropoff. Too bad no GOPers know the truth as usual.
2012 Chevrolet Volt Consumer Reviews

You don't even read the shit you post, do you Franco hater dupe bot?

{
Gets 25 miles on electric in winter with heater on high
Read more at 2012 Chevrolet Volt Consumer Reviews

And it seriously loses power on the gas motor, you fucking moron.

{The traction motor is capable of producing 149 hp, while the generator can only turn out 74 hp.}

http://www.automobilemag.com/features/news/1010_2011_chevy_volt_reduced_power/

That's about a 50% loss of power, Franco liar dupe bot.

You don't know what a lie IS anymore lol...Librul media my ass.

I know that pretty much anything you post will be a lie, Franco liar dupe bot.

You promote your filthy party, there is not a shred of integrity in you. You say anything that you think will promote leftism.

2012 Chevrolet Volt Consumer Reviews

You don't even read the shit you post, do you Franco hater dupe bot?

{
Gets 25 miles on electric in winter with heater on high
Read more at 2012 Chevrolet Volt Consumer Reviews

And it seriously loses power on the gas motor, you fucking moron.

{The traction motor is capable of producing 149 hp, while the generator can only turn out 74 hp.}

http://www.automobilemag.com/features/news/1010_2011_chevy_volt_reduced_power/

That's about a 50% loss of power, Franco liar dupe bot.
Well, you've found 2 subjects where you finally have a hope, dupe, lol.

With a sane driver at the helm, the Volt should never experience reduced power mode in a state as flat as Michigan. But we're hardly sane, so we kicked the air conditioning on, dropped the temperature to low, cranked the fan, tapped the heated seats, activated the rear defroster, and raised the stereo volume. Then we lowered the windows to increase the aerodynamic drag. With the accessories set to full power suck, we set about consuming as many kilowatts as safely possible with our right foot. To reduce the amount of energy captured from regenerative braking when it was necessary to brake, we used firm pedal applications to call on the hydraulic binders.
Automag link.

Forum List

Back