New GOP Tea Party Views: (Likely Predate Moses

wow, going back to Babylon

how hard up are leftist getting?

doesn't matter, the rank and file fools will learn that it's all part of the plan to put absolute power in the WH.

like the RW's plan to put rank and file fools in Congress then the WH ?
don't be a blither idiot, just be an idiot

mmmkay

blither idiot ..?

thus spake the blithering idiot.
Two thumbs doesn't support obamacare so that is a false claim.

REP. GLENN GROTHMAN (R-WI) – Grothman’s views are as prolific as they are extreme. He believes that women are paid less because “money is more important for men.”
You really are a shrill blowhorn. His quote was about how men prioritize and tend to put careers first and women tend to put family and child rearing first so they do not climb the corporate ladders like men. That's absolutely true.

REP. GLENN GROTHMAN (R-WI) – Grothman’s views are as prolific as they are extreme. He believes that women are paid less because “money is more important for men.”
You really are a shrill blowhorn. His quote was about how men prioritize and tend to put careers first and women tend to put family and child rearing first so they do not climb the corporate ladders like men. That's absolutely true.

All I hear from it is, BAAAAAAAAA
And see a lot of this: waaaaaaa

The Code of Hammurabi famously predates Moses, an educated man of Egypt, by about 500 years. Famously, Babylon, the written code allowed that a real man could sell the wife and kids into slavery, as a settlement of debts. The slavery term was three years. Now, instead of the outgoing Tea Party GOP losing credibility and power. There are incoming Tea Party GOP, losing credibility and power.

Meet The Newest Wave Of Tea Party Congressmen ThinkProgress

Likely to emerge in the 2016 Republican Platform are views of the Tea Party. Women are allowed in Congress with permission of their husbands. Moslems are not a real religion, but a neo-religious dictatorship.

Now that there are more Republicans, of course, than likely there are fewer Tea Party with any consequence.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"(Many Tea Party Now Gone, and Best Forgotten!)
For the first time ever there is a female GOP Senator from Iowa replacing an old white democrat racist.

The Code of Hammurabi famously predates Moses, an educated man of Egypt, by about 500 years. Famously, Babylon, the written code allowed that a real man could sell the wife and kids into slavery, as a settlement of debts. The slavery term was three years. Now, instead of the outgoing Tea Party GOP losing credibility and power. There are incoming Tea Party GOP, losing credibility and power.

Likely to emerge in the 2016 Republican Platform are views of the Tea Party. Women are allowed in Congress with permission of their husbands. Moslems are not a real religion, but a neo-religious dictatorship.

Now that there are more Republicans, of course, than likely there are fewer Tea Party with any consequence.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"(Many Tea Party Now Gone, and Best Forgotten!)
For the first time ever there is a female GOP Senator from Iowa replacing an old white democrat racist.
South Carolina has a Black Senator

the hate like this crap is going to be strong folks. They are now THE MINORITY and they can't stand it.... so screw them and lets take our country back from this kind of garbage
I want the GOP to pull the same shit tactics on the democrats pas done to them. Give 15 min speeches to republicans and only 5 minutes for democrats. And don't apologize. Also, make them vote in person, not by proxy.

Lets see, about once a quarter we are smitten with the cries of how the "Tea Party" is dying and totally ineffective. Should only be about another month or two and it will be completely gone. Then of course, there are the mandatory, "Rush Limbaugh" is going, getting fired or is losing so many listeners that he'll be taken off of the air soon. I don't listen to Rush, but last I checked he was still there too.

Next meeting of my local Tea Party group, I'll remind them of their imminent demise. Course, it will have to be after our Congressman speaks. I mean we're so ineffective we have requests to speak to us all the time. Seems to get a chuckle when we talk about it.

Next to the Tea Party, Rush is the second most popular icon lefties loath. They hate him for constantly reminding his millions of listeners of what a bunch of degenerate America-hating lying shitbags liberals really are. The fact that Rush is so popular he commanded a $360 million, ten year contract, makes lefties especially livid. Those cheap bastards won't even pony up a few buck a year each, to keep NPR afloat. They'd much rather rob the taxpayer's pocket. That's what democrats are, the party of parasites, jealousy, and hate.
I hate Rush because he consistently and without fail despises and puts down the American working class as a bunch of lazy people who do not deserve what little they are paid. He's a cheerleader for privilege and I will never understand why any wage earner listens to him.
Rush is working class. He didn't grow up with a silver spoon shoved up his butt like the Kennedy family.

doesn't matter, the rank and file fools will learn that it's all part of the plan to put absolute power in the WH.

mmmkay

blither idiot ..?

I don't SUPPORT Obamacare either. I just don't WHINE about it 24/7 365 like all the RW dolts do. I live with Obamacare because its here to stay. I pack sand up RW's ass as often as possible because its fun, and the're stupid enough to leave their ignorance exposed ... easy targets, aka "blither idiots".

BBBBAAAAWWWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

mmmkay

blither idiot ..?

I don't SUPPORT Obamacare either. I just don't WHINE about it 24/7 365 like all the RW dolts do. I live with Obamacare because its here to stay. I pack sand up RW's ass as often as possible because its fun, and their stupid enough to leave their ignorance exposed ... easy targets aka "blither idiots".

Plenty of form supporters deny every supporting it.
Liberals lie that is a basic truth.

Lets see, about once a quarter we are smitten with the cries of how the "Tea Party" is dying and totally ineffective. Should only be about another month or two and it will be completely gone. Then of course, there are the mandatory, "Rush Limbaugh" is going, getting fired or is losing so many listeners that he'll be taken off of the air soon. I don't listen to Rush, but last I checked he was still there too.

Next meeting of my local Tea Party group, I'll remind them of their imminent demise. Course, it will have to be after our Congressman speaks. I mean we're so ineffective we have requests to speak to us all the time. Seems to get a chuckle when we talk about it.

Next to the Tea Party, Rush is the second most popular icon lefties loath. They hate him for constantly reminding his millions of listeners of what a bunch of degenerate America-hating lying shitbags liberals really are. The fact that Rush is so popular he commanded a $360 million, ten year contract, makes lefties especially livid. Those cheap bastards won't even pony up a few buck a year each, to keep NPR afloat. They'd much rather rob the taxpayer's pocket. That's what democrats are, the party of parasites, jealousy, and hate.
I hate Rush because he consistently and without fail despises and puts down the American working class as a bunch of lazy people who do not deserve what little they are paid. He's a cheerleader for privilege and I will never understand why any wage earner listens to him.
Rush is working class. He didn't grow up with a silver spoon shoved up his butt like the Kennedy family.
Then he is a traitor to his roots. Been living in Palm Beach long enough to think that's how normal people live.

mmmkay

blither idiot ..?

I don't SUPPORT Obamacare either. I just don't WHINE about it 24/7 365 like all the RW dolts do. I live with Obamacare because its here to stay. I pack sand up RW's ass as often as possible because its fun, and their stupid enough to leave their ignorance exposed ... easy targets aka "blither idiots".

Liberals lie that is a basic truth.

Plenty of form supporters deny every supporting it.

I rest my case.

If there are no mandates, then there are no elections. Due to a mandate, Romney did not win the General Election, and the Democrats won the Senate. That was a 57.5% percent turnout, less than the 61% turnout that originally elected Obama and the Democrats, all-over. In the last election, 39% was the turnout. Democrats lost eight or nine in the Senate, and a dozen or less in the House. Now everyone is saying, "Oh! Look at the four state of the Deep South(?)."

What everyone is asking people to look at is a narrow and parochial, localized turnout. The Democrats did not turnout, but had failed to nationalize the election. The people went GOP to bring back the foreclosure crisis and The Great Recession(?). Many of the Democratic Senate candidates knew less about politics than first graders. The President is in fact Barack Obama. Several could not explain that(?). Better sense it would have made to explain that Senator McConnell was a friend of not just one, but two members of the George Bush households. The younger one now thinks

The disillusioned youth vote is now in the streets. "Vote" may have been a concept, also lost on them!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes not ask Lands of Many Nations, for a mandate--also called, "stealing," as in property!)

mmmkay

blither idiot ..?

I don't SUPPORT Obamacare either. I just don't WHINE about it 24/7 365 like all the RW dolts do. I live with Obamacare because its here to stay. I pack sand up RW's ass as often as possible because its fun, and the're stupid enough to leave their ignorance exposed ... easy targets, aka "blither idiots".

You don't whine about Obamacare because you're counting on it turning into single payer.

(Many Tea Party Now Gone, and Best Forgotten!)

I'll bet my next paycheck that no one will express the views you claim they believe in.

You're a low grade moron. That's the only explanation for your post.

The working class long ago got fucked over be their organized crime/marxist-based unions. Like I said yesterday, between 1969-1979, because of unreal union demands, more than 30,000 large American factories in the Rust Belt moved their operations overseas or to Mexico, while 32 million American jobs were lost...forever. Do you think the union bosses and democrat party intelligentsia gave a fuck about the American worker? Do you think they give a fuck about the working class now? If you do, that's why Lenin coined a special cliche just for you: "useful idiots."

Too late it is already for anti-American, Bripat9643 poster! The Views expressed in the OP link are about to be subject of a vote in the House, December 10/11! The Republicans will choose for a government shut-down, anti-American, or a de-funding of border security, anti-American, or listen to the views expressed in the OP link for 24 months, or maybe less(?). The views are already being expressed, and are sounding anti-American

"Default" was the concept GOP originated, in the credit downgrade of the USA. That was according to Moody's. That goes to the meaning of America, known to billions as "The Money!" The Conservatives are sounding against the money, all last week, and now into this one!

The 39% are being said, in the Anti-American manner, to have spoken!

(Many on Lands of Many Nations, now have beads and trinkets, again: Ready to buy back Manhattan, after default adjusts the property values--the pesky concept, "assets,"
which Republicans fail to understand!)

Too late it is already for anti-American, Bripat9643 poster! The Views expressed in the OP link are about to be subject of a vote in the House, December 10/11! The Republicans will choose for a government shut-down, anti-American, or a de-funding of border security, anti-American, or listen to the views expressed in the OP link for 24 months, or maybe less(?). The views are already being expressed, and are sounding anti-American

"Default" was the concept GOP originated, in the credit downgrade of the USA. That was according to Moody's. That goes to the meaning of America, known to billions as "The Money!" The Conservatives are sounding against the money, all last week, and now into this one!

The 39% are being said, in the Anti-American manner, to have spoken!

(Many on Lands of Many Nations, now have beads and trinkets, again: Ready to buy back Manhattan, after default adjusts the property values--the pesky concept, "assets,"
which Republicans fail to understand!)

ah NO, OBAMA will be the one to CHOOSE a shutdown just like he did the last time over OScamCare. so your lies aren't flying anymore. Your party was voted OUT of the Senate because of it. but continue cutting your parties throat. the people who are Republican could care less.

he consistently and without fail despises and puts down the American working class as a bunch of lazy people who do not deserve what little they are paid. He's a cheerleader for privilege and I will never understand why any wage earner listens to him.
Looks like the liberals, running out of options, are doubling down in lies like this one.

Will they ever do anything besides spew hatred and lies?

Forum List

Back