New Gun ownership numbers.

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016

Boom: Up to 60% of Americans could own guns, twice estimate​

I've always said that gun owners lie to pollsters when it comes to gun ownership and I'm right.

Ain't none of no one's business in the first place.
I had a questionnaire in a doctor's office ask this as part of my background info. I didn't answer it and a clerk asked it again. I told her it was no one's business. She shrugged but her expression told me I wasn't the first person to be offended by it.

I've always said that gun owners lie to pollsters when it comes to gun ownership and I'm right.

Every time a democrat is elected gun sales go through the roof!!

Electing democrats is the best way to get more guns out on the streets.

Yup, and there are waaaaaay more independents buying guns. They are figuring out that the demofascists are trying to destroy this country.

I had a questionnaire in a doctor's office ask this as part of my background info. I didn't answer it and a clerk asked it again. I told her it was no one's business. She shrugged but her expression told me I wasn't the first person to be offended by it.

Yeah, me too. I told them "nah....guns are for wimps, I have a cannon!" Should have seen the look on their face when they read that! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I was asked once if I owned guns and I said no. Funny thing was I was carrying a concealed handgun at the time. I just laughed as I walked away

Forum List

Back