New Hampshire POLL: Trump 32%, Cruz 14%, Rubio 13%, Christie 11%, Kasich 8%, Bush 6%

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just RUB IT IN Donald...just RUB IT IN!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Facebook ^ | 12/22/2015 | Donald Trump
Trump: "Good morning America! Just received some great news out of New Hampshire! I thank you for the support. I love being out on the campaign trail & meeting so many of you. I assure you that if I become your next POTUS - I will NOT let you down! We will ‪#‎MakeAmericaGreatAgain‬!"

I want a President who will let the military leaders lead the military. Let the Democrat leaders lead the Democratic Party and members to fix their own social problems and programs under their own plans they pay for themselves. Let the Republicans fix their own problems and programs through their own party. Let the Greens work out environmental solutions to environmental problems, and only fund those that are proven scientifically and academically to be worth the grants or loans they are responsible for paying back so it's a business investment backed by collateral. Let the Libertarians work out reforms of the VA, the Fed, the post office or anything else that needs to be better managed under a sustainable job and business plan.

If that person is Trump, then he should be President. If Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders both have ideas for Democrats to reform the system, they should start with the Democratic Party and prove that it works first, by restructuring the party base, funders and followers to implement and manage whatever proposed system of health care and social services they are saying is going to work for the whole nation.

If they can't even get their own party supporters to organize, fund and manage it, who share a common creed and platform on health care -- what makes them think they can get federal govt to do so when opponents are represented by that system. If it doesn't work with a national support base of 100% supporters, why would it work with half the nation in opposition fighting to do it a different way?

The Democrats need to clean up and run their own programs before they try to serve the public, and prove which solutions work before offering the "free choice" to participate instead of forcing it by mandate. For a group that claims to preach how women should be encouraged to be independent, and not depend on a husband to make financial decisions and run the household, it is strange that all Democrats want to do is depend on Govt to act as that husband who controls everything, where all the money and decisions are managed through Govt. How can Democrats wonder why that approach comes across as the whiny victim mentality, too afraid to leave the abusive husband, but sacrificing freedom in order to feel secure and protected under the control of someone else. And calling that free choice.

The problem for the GOP is that Trump is coming to represent the GOP to all to many voters. And that is not going to be an advantage in 2016 for the GOP.

Here is a December 2011 poll for the New Hampshire primary: Romney Lead Narrows in New Hampshire Primary

39% for Mitt Romney
23% for Newt Gingrich
16% for Ron Paul
9% for Jon Huntsman
3% for Michele Bachmann
3% for Rick Perry
2% for Herman Cain
1% for Rick Santorum
4% are undecided

Here are the actual NH primary results: New Hampshire Republican Primary - Election Results

39.3% for Mitt Romney
22.9% for Ron Paul
16.9% for Jon Huntsman
9.4% for Newt Gingrich
9.4% for Rick Santorum
0.7% for Rick Perry

Here is a December 2011 poll for the New Hampshire primary: Romney Lead Narrows in New Hampshire Primary

39% for Mitt Romney
23% for Newt Gingrich
16% for Ron Paul
9% for Jon Huntsman
3% for Michele Bachmann
3% for Rick Perry
2% for Herman Cain
1% for Rick Santorum
4% are undecided

Here are the actual NH primary results: New Hampshire Republican Primary - Election Results

39.3% for Mitt Romney
22.9% for Ron Paul
16.9% for Jon Huntsman
9.4% for Newt Gingrich
9.4% for Rick Santorum
0.7% for Rick Perry

Gee, the right wing version of Romney was slotted to win and guess what? No surprises.

I don't think pointing out that the 2012 GOP candidate who went hard right won is inductive of what you think it is. Unless something surprising happens the GOP is stuck with Trump. Odd, it's common sense New Hampshire that puts Trump on his way.

So, question is, what are YOU going to do about it, Mr. Conservative?

Kind of tired of the (paraphrasing) "This isn't the GOP I grew up with" bullshit. Yep, I'm loving the old guard making hilariously funny (and true) statements about the morons who support Trump and company. Just the same, more obvious now than ever, the GOP left you. Have a laugh, have a cry, I don't give a fuck anymore. LEAVE their party. Stop bitching, they don't want you. Last I checked, liberals don't want your failed policies either. Sure, liberals cheer when you denounce the stormfront racism running rampant on this board but you'r stuck on Reagan, some pretend fantasy the GOP is going to dig up that stank corpse and figure out where it went wrong. Today's GOP presidential candidates followed Reagan into the southern strategy and with the age of the internet are trying to make a 50 state strategy out of it. Today's GOP represents everything wrong with this country, shit, even I get you confused for a liberal on this board. Stop pretending, you're 20 years beyond the GOP, stop calling yourself a conservative.

Where was this so called moderation in the face of the Moral Majority? Jessie Helms, Reagan's own southern strategy? Barry Goldwater? Can you imagine supporting a candidate for President who pussies himself out of the Civil Rights act based on moronic libertarian values? The GOP has been headed in this direction for decades, nice of you to finally have a problem with it.

Party of Lincoln, fuck you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back