new info coming out about Brown shooting.

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
info is leaking out that Brown climbed into the front seat of the officer and a struggle occurred over the officers weapon . the gun discharged without injuring officer Wilson or Brown . afterwards Brown fled for a few yards and the cop got out of the vehicle and ordered Brown to stop . Brown stopped running and turned around and started taunting Officer Wilson and then charged ! Witnesses are heard on a recording stating that they thought that the cop missed Brown because he didn't stop charging when the first few shots were fired ! he just kept coming until the fatale round killed him . the witness was African American .

One, a tussle occurred between the two.

Two, a shot was fired in the car with no one hit.

Three, Brown ran and turned around and allegedly taunted the officer with, "you won't shoot me," and then charged the officer.

If so, the officer was morally and legally in his right in shooting Brown down, in my opinion.

I was in the military a long time. If combat happens, you want the other guy to get it, not you.

I hate it that the man was killed in the altercation ....if he was killed while trying to surrender the officer should be charged ,and but if he charged a cop after a robbery and struggled to get the weapon from the officer the officer had every right to shoot him .

I've read brown was like 6' 4" and 280 pounds.!! The media should talk about that but as with trayvon martin, they are falsely painting brownie as a harmless victim of the evil white man.

info is leaking out that Brown climbed into the front seat of the officer and a struggle occurred over the officers weapon . the gun discharged without injuring officer Wilson or Brown . afterwards Brown fled for a few yards and the cop got out of the vehicle and ordered Brown to stop . Brown stopped running and turned around and started taunting Officer Wilson and then charged ! Witnesses are heard on a recording stating that they thought that the cop missed Brown because he didn't stop charging when the first few shots were fired ! he just kept coming until the fatale round killed him . the witness was African American .

Yeah except the autopsy confirms there was no struggle and no GSR on Michael Brown.

It's science bro, racists always lose to science. But nice link. Probably from a ultra right wing website.

We lost a big chunk of our investments with the Bush crash but what if all the money in our SS accounts had been in the stock market?

Those who have no investments should be really glad their SS money wasn't in stocks.

10299973_767162566638944_9218318818597268199_n_zps1f752df7.jpg

Thank you media and administration-------you have set America back 50 years

GHWB or Daddy Bush took out 1.4 trillion for Savings and Loan scandal...

Yeah except the autopsy confirms there was no struggle and no GSR on Michael Brown.

It's science bro, racists always lose to science. But nice link. Probably from a ultra right wing website.

There were no signs of a struggle? Police reports indicate Wilson was injured. As to the lack of residue, unless the gun was pointed directly at Brown in the car, there would be none. If you believe the witness's that support Brown being murdered, even they say a shot was fired in the car. Are they lying to?

Mark

MJ was in his system?? Link??? I bet their is none...

Boy, I sure wish there was a way to collect on the bets that you Lefties place. You can never go wrong betting against a Leftie, because while things make sense to them in their Bubble Reality, that bubble always pops when it has to exist in the real reality where normal people reside.

The Washington Post reports:

An unarmed black teenager had marijuana in his system when he was fatally shot six times by a white police officer, two people familiar with the official county autopsy of Michael Brown said Monday.​

See that, they even describe him as a teenager when he should be described as a man because he is over the age of 18.

Boy, I sure wish there was a way to collect on the bets that you Lefties place. You can never go wrong betting against a Leftie, because while things make sense to them in their Bubble Reality, that bubble always pops when it has to exist in the real reality where normal people reside.

The Washington Post reports:

An unarmed black teenager had marijuana in his system when he was fatally shot six times by a white police officer, two people familiar with the official county autopsy of Michael Brown said Monday.

See that, they even describe him as a teenager when he should be described as a man because he is over the age of 18.

MJ can stay in your system more than 30 days, how is this conclusive to what the cop did, which was shoot the kid in the top of the head twice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back