new info coming out about Brown shooting.

Boy, I sure wish there was a way to collect on the bets that you Lefties place. You can never go wrong betting against a Leftie, because while things make sense to them in their Bubble Reality, that bubble always pops when it has to exist in the real reality where normal people reside.

The Washington Post reports:

An unarmed black teenager had marijuana in his system when he was fatally shot six times by a white police officer, two people familiar with the official county autopsy of Michael Brown said Monday.​

See that, they even describe him as a teenager when he should be described as a man because he is over the age of 18.

You need to sharpen up a bit. A person is a teenager till he/she is over 19. More you post, more you reveal that you are not a smart person.

Boy, I sure wish there was a way to collect on the bets that you Lefties place. You can never go wrong betting against a Leftie, because while things make sense to them in their Bubble Reality, that bubble always pops when it has to exist in the real reality where normal people reside.

The Washington Post reports:

An unarmed black teenager had marijuana in his system when he was fatally shot six times by a white police officer, two people familiar with the official county autopsy of Michael Brown said Monday.​

See that, they even describe him as a teenager when he should be described as a man because he is over the age of 18.

'...he should be described as a man because he is over the age of 18."
NO! he was far, far from being a "man", i described him as an adult.., even at that, it is stretching it a bit.

MJ can stay in your system more than 30 days, how is this conclusive to what the cop did, which was shoot the kid in the top of the head twice.

Hey einstein. Who cares how long the pot had been inside him? The point is it was there, floating in his blood and turning him into a raging zombie. THINK

Has the media yet come up with a pic of brownie when he was 12 years old to splash all over the tube like they did with 17 y.o. trayvon?

I find it very hard to believe that anyone who is not insane or very, very high on something like angel dust or cocaine would 'charge' someone who is shooting at them. It's not believable, not at all.

Why are you putting yourself in Brown's shoes?

I disagree with you quite a bit but there's no doubt in my mind that you're a woman with at least average, and likely above average, intelligence. Let's say, for sake of argument, that you have an IQ of 110. Do you actually know many people with an IQ of 80 or 90? The mean IQ of African-Americans is 85. Half above, half below. I find it entirely plausible that a low income black resident of Ferguson would be in the lower half of the IQ distribution.

What makes sense to you doesn't mean it makes sense to someone like Brown. If you're applying your standards to Brown, does it makes senses for your to strong-arm a store-owner, show your face to the camera, then walk about the town, in the middle of the street, with the stolen goods in plain sight? That's the hallmark of crazy for someone with a normal IQ but this stuff probably never occurred to Brown, because he was stoned and because he likely wasn't too intelligent.

I think it's a mental thing, not a "crazy violent" thing, but a mentality of this

I disagree with you quite a bit but there's no doubt in my mind that you're a woman with at least average, and likely above average, intelligence. Let's say, for sake of argument, that you have an IQ of 110. Do you actually know many people with an IQ of 80 or 90? The mean IQ of African-Americans is 85. Half above, half below. I find it entirely plausible that a low income black resident of Ferguson would be in the lower half of the IQ distribution.

What makes sense to you doesn't mean it makes sense to someone like Brown. If you're applying your standards to Brown, does it makes senses for your to strong-arm a store-owner, show your face to the camera, then walk about the town, in the middle of the street, with the stolen goods in plain sight? That's the hallmark of crazy for someone with a normal IQ but this stuff probably never occurred to Brown, because he was stoned and because he likely wasn't too intelligent.

mmm yea I gotta give that point out. I have a difficult time understanding how normal IQ people think quite often...

Yeah except the autopsy confirms there was no struggle and no GSR on Michael Brown.

It's science bro, racists always lose to science. But nice link. Probably from a ultra right wing website.

I will ask you once again, where does the autopsy show there was no struggle? There is no such thing. Not to mention witnesses claim there were in many a case.

Also, Dr. Baden ( parents pathologist) was very clear he did not have the clothing to prove there was no GSR on him.

So far more than a dozen witnesses have come forward to corroborate the cop's side. This case is over. Holder should go down there and teach the protesters how to eat a little crow.

Everyone is speculating. No one here, and perhaps anywhere at this time, knows exactly what happened. All the forensics and the witness information needs to be examined. One thing that occurs to me, and it is speculation like everything else is at this point, is that, based on the autopsy, Brown may have turned to surrender, even began to kneel down as we see on TV shows, to surrender, and that is why he is hit in the head, because he was kneeling down like he saw on TV. And maybe the cop thought he was charging and kept shooting at him. Everyone seems to want to see things in black and white (no pun intended), where there is always gray. It could be a miscommunication on both sides. The kids may have viewed the cop as too agressive; the cop could have viewed the teens as dangerous and agressive. We just don't know.

From a cop website ... let's see if this plays out .... this is really interesting Just in time for the big A.G. visit on Wednesday
willy_nilly.gif

possible

there was a conviction in 2013 happened in troy 40 miles away

Description: Burglary - 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

Description: Assault 1st Degree - Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

Everyone is speculating. No one here, and perhaps anywhere at this time, knows exactly what happened. All the forensics and the witness information needs to be examined. One thing that occurs to me, and it is speculation like everything else is at this point, is that, based on the autopsy, Brown may have turned to surrender, even began to kneel down as we see on TV shows, to surrender, and that is why he is hit in the head, because he was kneeling down like he saw on TV. And maybe the cop thought he was charging and kept shooting at him. Everyone seems to want to see things in black and white (no pun intended), where there is always gray. It could be a miscommunication on both sides. The kids may have viewed the cop as too agressive; the cop could have viewed the teens as dangerous and agressive. We just don't know.
according to the punk that was with Brown during the robbery and the shooting that happened later Brown was running away and was shot in the back !! and that has proven to be a damn lie !! the fact is that you and many others don't care if Brown was charging the cop or not !

according to the punk that was with Brown during the robbery and the shooting that happened later Brown was running away and was shot in the back !! and that has proven to be a damn lie !! the fact is that you and many others don't care if Brown was charging the cop or not !

People like him have made this a racial issue that has exploded nation wide. This is all about black hatred against whites. Sadly, our government is led by someone with exactly these feelings.

OK Esmeralda, I see that you noted your disagreement with my assessment that you have an average or above average IQ. Sorry about presuming too much about you. I'll adjust my perceptions downward - how low should I go?

OK Esmeralda, I see that you noted your disagreement with my assessment that you have an average or above average IQ. Sorry about presuming too much about you. I'll adjust my perceptions downward - how low should I go?
You know what I disagree with. I'm not going to play these silly games with you. You are a dyed in the wool racist and not worthy of my attention or response, and you do not know how to or want to engage in intellectually honest discourse. As soon as I figure out how to put people on ignore using this new format, that is where you will be. For now, do no expect any more responses from me.

Forum List

Back