new info coming out about Brown shooting.

From a cop website ... let's see if this plays out .... this is really interesting Just in time for the big A.G. visit on Wednesday
willy_nilly.gif

Holly Shit!!! If that turns out to be true the shit is going to hit the fan!

Yes because his non existent juvenile arrest record was the reason the cop shot him.
What evidence would you require to come to believe Wilson fired in self-defense?

From a cop website ... let's see if this plays out .... this is really interesting Just in time for the big A.G. visit on Wednesday
willy_nilly.gif

Yes because his non existent juvenile arrest record was the reason the cop shot him.
What evidence would you require to come to believe Wilson fired in self-defense?

A video proving the 2 women eye witnesses were lying. Do you have that?

Brown probably hit him will trying to get free from Wilson attacking him.

Gateway Pundit tweeted the "oribital fracture" news, and now Brown fought in the vehicle, ran, turned around and "charged" the officer. How he got in & out of the vehicle had to be explained, since the officer said he had his firearm ready upon exiting the vehicle..................Brown jumped through an air vent next up....................
That's just beyond stupid.
saint michael of brown attacked through the open window. He didn't go around and get in the passenger side and start fighting with the cop and then get out and close the door and run away.

You've purposely distorted, garbled and misrepresented even the simplest details ever since this began.

So we're trusting "witness" testimony from a community of cop haters?

Video: Eyewitnesses describe Michael Brown killing as new footage released - Telegraph
Based on what this woman has said, Wilson was trying to put Brown in the police car. Brown got away and ran. Wilson shot at him and grazed his arm. Brown turned to surrender and was shot multiple times. He probably got shot in the head or face as he was kneeling down to surrender; it's the only logical explanation as to why he was shot in the head from above. A person does not 'charge' into a cop who is shooting at him. That is an extremely ludicrous assertion.

Video: Eyewitnesses describe Michael Brown killing as new footage released - Telegraph
Based on what this woman has said, Wilson was trying to put Brown in the police car. Brown got away and ran. Wilson shot at him and grazed his arm. Brown turned to surrender and was shot multiple times. He probably got shot in the head or face as he was kneeling down to surrender; it's the only logical explanation as to why he was shot in the head from above. A person does not 'charge' into a cop who is shooting at him. That is an extremely ludicrous assertion.

Did you link the wrong source for these cause it doesn't say anything about that in the one you provided.

The guy who supposedly saw it in the linked video said by the time he got outside Brown had turned to face the officer, had already been shot, and was 'kinda balled up' with his arms over his stomach and was 'already going down' when Wilson fired 'three or four more shots to him' (00:44)

I would point out that is not 'surrendering.' I could maybe buy that Brown was collapsing from the initial shot(s), though I'd not buy that he was 'getting down on the ground to give up' because one would assume his arms would be going out/down under the chest in that case.

~ Is it possible that Wilson thought Brown was reaching for a gun when he started putting his arms over his stomach? Or had Brown already charged at him as other witnesses say? Still no way to know.

I will say I actually buy this guy's statement that Brown was 'balled up' with one or both arms over his stomach, it matches the final body position far better than the whole 'hands up, don't shoot' witness statements do.

I'd not seen that particular video footage of the scene before and I think it might show the 'missing cigars' on the ground about 2ish feet or so out from the front driver side door. Around 1:19

The media show trial case Brown vs. Wilson is already falling apart before it`ll ever get to a formal court.
After that is over and done with, the cop haters have just one more thing to go on to make their case that the police is racist.
The police have been trained on the shooting ranges to shoot at black targets:
rcmp38.jpg

These targets are politically incorrect and need to be changed to a more realistic target which reflect the "change" Obama has been promising.
This is what a politically correct target looks like these days:
mens-professional-attire.jpg

Everybody who has been to a place like Ferguson MO or any other black districts is well aware that their targets look like that.
You would not make it out alive looking like that (!) and Obama supporters already use these kinds of targets for their verbal attacks.
All they need now is an "affirmative action" police force, mostly black, who are properly trained to shoot at targets which look like that.

Last edited:
willy_nilly.gif

How 'bout a video of "Big Mike" sockin' Wilson in the face?

Gateway Pundit tweeted the "oribital fracture" news, and now Brown fought in the vehicle, ran, turned around and "charged" the officer. How he got in & out of the vehicle had to be explained, since the officer said he had his firearm ready upon exiting the vehicle..................Brown jumped through an air vent next up....................
saint michael of brown attacked through the open window. He didn't go around and get in the passenger side and start fighting with the cop and then get out and close the door and run away.

You've purposely distorted, garbled and misrepresented even the simplest details ever since this began.

he didnt have to go through the passenger door

his buddy Dorian was already at the passenger door

according to witnesses

according to witnesses
I was just pointing out how she purposely garbles and misrepresents things..It was to illustrate how absurd her "theory" is.

People don't steal cigars from kwik shops

People don't burn building and loot others.

Do you have a point?

according to witnesses
I was just pointing out how she purposely garbles and misrepresents things..It was to illustrate how absurd her "theory" is.

yes both of them had been actively trying to get the cop

willy_nilly.gif

I would have socked him in the face too if he tried to grab me around the neck so no that wouldnt convince me it was ok to kill him after he broke free and ran away. You dont get to kill people because they punched you and think someone would consider it self defense when the person is headed the other way.

willy_nilly.gif

I would have socked him in the face too if he tried to grab me around the neck so no that wouldnt convince me it was ok to kill him after he broke free and ran away. You dont get to kill people because they punched you and think someone would consider it self defense when the person is headed the other way.
"(H)eaded the other way."
Really?
Big Mike fell face first to the pavement, right?

willy_nilly.gif

Really?

You must have ran out of illogical conclusions to reach. Thanks for conceding.

willy_nilly.gif

Really?

Do you concede BM was facing OW when he met his untimely end?

willy_nilly.gif

Really?

Thats what the witnesses say. What does that have to do with the cop shooting at him as he ran away?

Everybody who has been to a place like Ferguson MO or any other black districts is well aware that their targets look like that.
You would not make it out alive looking like that (!) and Obama supporters already use these kinds of targets for their verbal attacks.
All they need now is an "affirmative action" police force, mostly black, who are properly trained to shoot at targets which look like that.

Ah shit... uhm does that apply to women who dress like that too? If so I'm screwed... :50:

willy_nilly.gif

Really?

Thats what the witnesses say. What does that have to do with the cop shooting at him as he ran away?
If it turns out the final two bullets resulted in BM's death, and they were fired while BM was facing OW, the distance between the two would be crucial to OW's self-defense claim.

Forum List

Back