new info coming out about Brown shooting.

Eyewitnesses are notoriously wrong when they try to recount events that they have "seen". Just listen to Johnson's story.

Thats not what you say when white people point out a Black person for committing a crime. That crazy chick Susan who killed her kids said a black guy did it and they literally found some guys that matched her description.
LOL she was no eyewitness---she was the perp.

Eyewitnesses are notoriously wrong when they try to recount events that they have "seen". Just listen to Johnson's story.

Thats not what you say when white people point out a Black person for committing a crime. That crazy chick Susan who killed her kids said a black guy did it and they literally found some guys that matched her description.

Susan Smith, yes she said black men took her car & drove her two boys, strapped in their car seats into the lake.

Now, if the officer was so badly beaten, why isn't he on medical leave? Why did he move while recovering from those injuries, unseen in the videos and photographs?

He's already on leave----Since when is it mandatory to remain perfectly still in recovery ? You're going to be back to the jaywalking murder story here soon of you're not careful. :cuckoo:

Hey Asslips. Surely you're not saying a medical examiner cant tell the difference between an entry and exit wound.

Maybe if you learned how to read you would understand a entry or exit wound has nothing to do with what I'm talking about dummy.

Shut your banana hole monkey.

"Medical examiners cant tell me if Wilson shot at Brown from behind stupid."

Sure sounds like you said that. Unless you're stating you were standing in front of Wilson at the time of the shooting.

Do you concede BM was facing OW when he met his untimely end?

Thats what the witnesses say. What does that have to do with the cop shooting at him as he ran away?
If it turns out the final two bullets resulted in BM's death, and they were fired while BM was facing OW, the distance between the two would be crucial to OW's self-defense claim.

You still have not explained what that has to do with Wilson shooting at Brown as he ran away. Also the distance doesnt matter because no one has said Brown was coming toward the officer. They said he turned and faced him. More likely Wilson approached Brown as he was shooting.
Actually, there has been a suggestion that BM "bum-rushed" OW while taunting the cop to shoot him. If BM fell face first to the ground, that suggests to me he was moving toward OW when the final two shots were fired.

Suggestions dont count. The witnesses never say anything even remotely close to suggest Brown is moving towards Wilson. Even if you take a step forward and go down you are going to fall forward since thats the direction your momentum is going.

You still keep avoiding my question. What does that have to do with Wilson shooting at Brown as he ran away?
If Wilson shot at BM while he was running away, Wilson may have thought he was protecting the community from someone who socked up a cop and tried to take the cop's gun.

How are you accounting for Wilson's last shot entering through the top of BM's skull?

I find it very hard to believe that anyone who is not insane or very, very high on something like angel dust or cocaine would 'charge' someone who is shooting at them. It's not believable, not at all.
It's more than that, its BOGUS! !!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Susan Smith, yes she said black men took her car & drove her two boys, strapped in their car seats into the lake.

Now, if the officer was so badly beaten, why isn't he on medical leave? Why did he move while recovering from those injuries, unseen in the videos and photographs?

He's already on leave----Since when is it mandatory to remain perfectly still in recovery ? You're going to be back to the jaywalking murder story here soon of you're not careful. :cuckoo:

Questions are prohibited I gather; I still have reached no conslusions, but understand there ARE many, many questions as yet unanswered.

Questions are prohibited I gather; I still have reached no conslusions, but understand there ARE many, many questions as yet unanswered.

I don't see any significance to your questions since he IS on leave and doesn't need to be imobilized due to any injury he may or may not have suffered.

I find it very hard to believe that anyone who is not insane or very, very high on something like angel dust or cocaine would 'charge' someone who is shooting at them. It's not believable, not at all.

really ? apparently you didn't see the other St Louis shooting clip.

I don't see any significance to your questions since he IS on leave and doesn't need to be imobilized due to any injury he may or may not have suffered.

Administrative leave can lead to presumptions; if he qualifies for medical leave, he should be on paid medical leave.

It's certainly not normal behavior, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Administrative leave can lead to presumptions; if he qualifies for medical leave, he should be on paid medical leave.
jesus h christ..all your endless kibbitzing and "what if" and "maybe" ...and telling us how they're doing everything wrong...LMAO..

why don't you hop on over there and take over the investigation and get them straightened out?

I'm sure they'd appreciate the help from someone with the amount of experience you have in investigating shootings, autopsies, racism, eye injuries, gunshot wounds, police affairs, and riot control...

I bet they can sort all that out without airing on CNN. Right now I bet he doesn't care what kind of leave he's on.

From a cop website ... let's see if this plays out .... this is really interesting Just in time for the big A.G. visit on Wednesday
willy_nilly.gif

Holly Shit!!! If that turns out to be true the shit is going to hit the fan!

Yes because his non existent juvenile arrest record was the reason the cop shot him.
What evidence would you require to come to believe Wilson fired in self-defense?

A video proving the 2 women eye witnesses were lying. Do you have that?
How 'bout a video of "Big Mike" sockin' Wilson in the face?

I would have socked him in the face too if he tried to grab me around the neck so no that wouldnt convince me it was ok to kill him after he broke free and ran away. You dont get to kill people because they punched you and think someone would consider it self defense when the person is headed the other way.
"(H)eaded the other way."
Really?
Big Mike fell face first to the pavement, right?

You must have ran out of illogical conclusions to reach. Thanks for conceding.

Thats what the witnesses say. What does that have to do with the cop shooting at him as he ran away?
If it turns out the final two bullets resulted in BM's death, and they were fired while BM was facing OW, the distance between the two would be crucial to OW's self-defense claim.

Go mark off 35 ft. Ask an 18 year old to run as fast as he can toward you.

So, why is the distance so damn important
I suppose we would have to know if BM was stationary or moving when OW fired the final two shots? If BM was 30 feet away that represents one level of threat, and if he was less than ten feet away when the fatal shots were fired, that's a much greater threat level.

It depends on a lot, distance makes little difference to me

You still have not explained what that has to do with Wilson shooting at Brown as he ran away. Also the distance doesnt matter because no one has said Brown was coming toward the officer. They said he turned and faced him. More likely Wilson approached Brown as he was shooting.
You have zero proof that Wilson shot at BM as BM was walking away.
"More likely"? Who gives a fuck about your "more likely" bullshit?
You're stupid.
PI

I have 3 witnesses that say Wilson shot as Brown ran. You're a fucking imbecile cave chimp.

Are they medical examiners?

Those guys trump your witnesses

Medical examiners cant tell me if Wilson shot at Brown from behind stupid.

Better than you can dope

Not better than the people who witnessed it dope.

FFS seriously? You don't need to quote the quote of the quoted quote that was quoted every single time!

It means it is highly, highly unlikely. The jury will have to use some logical reasoning as well as going by forensic evidence and witness accounts. Reasoning says that human beings, knowing gun shots can kill you, do not walk into them.

It means it is highly, highly unlikely. The jury will have to use some logical reasoning as well as going by forensic evidence and witness accounts. Reasoning says that human beings, knowing gun shots can kill you, do not walk into them.

There are eyewitness accounts that verify the cops story. The evidence is still being looked at. There's been a lot of conflicting reports about what evidence is actually out. The smart thing is to wait for the dust to settle and let the investigation run it's course before making a judgement, which is hard for many people to do because they're emotionally invested in wanting the truth to fit the narrative that they like.

There are eyewitness accounts that verify the cops story. The evidence is still being looked at. There's been a lot of conflicting reports about what evidence is actually out. The smart thing is to wait for the dust to settle and let the investigation run it's course before making a judgement, which is hard for many people to do because they're emotionally invested in wanting the truth to fit the narrative that they like.
Oh come on, seriously: what would motivate someone to 'charge' a person who is shooting a gun at him? Seriously. It belies any realism. Brown would have to be a complete idiot, insane or super, super high on a hard drug. He was none of those.

Oh come on, seriously: what would motivate someone to 'charge' a person who is shooting a gun at him? Seriously. It belies any realism. Brown would have to be a complete idiot, insane or super, super high on a hard drug. He was none of those.

Fair enough..go with the original story he was shot in the back running away while he was on his knees with his hands up surrendering.

You have no fucking clue what 'BM' was or wasn't.
The whole world knows BM had no problem going back and intimidating a little store clerk. We all was the video.
Anyway. The GJ will never recommend any charges be laid against Wilson. That is my prediction.
The simians can stay in their trees and go fuck themselves.

Forum List

Back