new info coming out about Brown shooting.

I find it very hard to believe that anyone who is not insane or very, very high on something like angel dust or cocaine would 'charge' someone who is shooting at them. It's not believable, not at all.
It's more than that, its BOGUS! !!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
I find it very hard to believe that anyone who is not insane or very, very high on something like angel dust or cocaine would 'charge' someone who is shooting at them. It's not believable, not at all.

really ? apparently you didn't see the other St Louis shooting clip.
It's certainly not normal behavior, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.
It means it is highly, highly unlikely. The jury will have to use some logical reasoning as well as going by forensic evidence and witness accounts. Reasoning says that human beings, knowing gun shots can kill you, do not walk into them.

There are eyewitness accounts that verify the cops story. The evidence is still being looked at. There's been a lot of conflicting reports about what evidence is actually out. The smart thing is to wait for the dust to settle and let the investigation run it's course before making a judgement, which is hard for many people to do because they're emotionally invested in wanting the truth to fit the narrative that they like.

There are zero witnesses that verify the cop. If there is link to it......I thought so moron.
8216 A dozen witnesses 8217 say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting New York Post

I think you're way too emotionally invested in this case. If you happen to be right and the cop murdered an innocent young black male then yeah that's bad, but let's stop pretending that that sort thing happens all the time and blacks are perpetual victims. It would be best if you save your outrage for the real problems in the black community.

You appear to be too emotionally invested. You believe the cops who are trying to manipulate public perception and doing an admirable job. Is there a reason none of these witnesses have gotten on national TV and said anything? From your link

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting,” St. Louis Post-Dispatch crime reporter Christine Byers tweeted, without elaborating.

The police source could be a snitch for all we know. So now we are grasping at tweets instead of interviews.

I'm not emotionally invested at all. I'm telling you that I don't know what happened. Look maybe there are indeed credible witnesses collaborating Wilson's story, maybe not, but it's interesting that you're putting so much stock into the eyewitnesses who's statements have already been proven inaccurate.

You must be emotionally invested. You actually argued with me about the eye witnesses verifying Wilson's story but you cant seem to produce the witnesses. Now you are pretending you dont care. OK.

The two women, Tiffany and Piagents stories have not been proven to be inaccurate. Are you going to pretend to not be emotionally invested again when you cant produce a link to that as well?

I didn't mention the eyewitness who support Wilson's version to make the point Wilson is innocent. I was playing devils advocate. Maybe he's innocent, maybe he isn't, I don't know. I'm the one who keeps saying we should wait for the facts to come to light. You believe that you know enough to make the cop a murderer, which is fine, that is you're prerogative.

Next time warn us you are just playing devils advocate. For a minute there you sounded like you were emotionally invested in Wilson's innocence like a lot of people around here spreading lies and disinformation.

You mean like his accomplice who immediately ran out and told a shitload of lies that the media bought ?

It means it is highly, highly unlikely. The jury will have to use some logical reasoning as well as going by forensic evidence and witness accounts. Reasoning says that human beings, knowing gun shots can kill you, do not walk into them.

There are eyewitness accounts that verify the cops story. The evidence is still being looked at. There's been a lot of conflicting reports about what evidence is actually out. The smart thing is to wait for the dust to settle and let the investigation run it's course before making a judgement, which is hard for many people to do because they're emotionally invested in wanting the truth to fit the narrative that they like.

There are zero witnesses that verify the cop. If there is link to it......I thought so moron.
8216 A dozen witnesses 8217 say Ferguson teen attacked cop before shooting New York Post

I think you're way too emotionally invested in this case. If you happen to be right and the cop murdered an innocent young black male then yeah that's bad, but let's stop pretending that that sort thing happens all the time and blacks are perpetual victims. It would be best if you save your outrage for the real problems in the black community.

You appear to be too emotionally invested. You believe the cops who are trying to manipulate public perception and doing an admirable job. Is there a reason none of these witnesses have gotten on national TV and said anything? From your link

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting,” St. Louis Post-Dispatch crime reporter Christine Byers tweeted, without elaborating.

The police source could be a snitch for all we know. So now we are grasping at tweets instead of interviews.

I'm not emotionally invested at all. I'm telling you that I don't know what happened. Look maybe there are indeed credible witnesses collaborating Wilson's story, maybe not, but it's interesting that you're putting so much stock into the eyewitnesses who's statements have already been proven inaccurate.

You must be emotionally invested. You actually argued with me about the eye witnesses verifying Wilson's story but you cant seem to produce the witnesses. Now you are pretending you dont care. OK.

The two women, Tiffany and Piagents stories have not been proven to be inaccurate. Are you going to pretend to not be emotionally invested again when you cant produce a link to that as well?

I didn't mention the eyewitness who support Wilson's version to make the point Wilson is innocent. I was playing devils advocate. Maybe he's innocent, maybe he isn't, I don't know. I'm the one who keeps saying we should wait for the facts to come to light. You believe that you know enough to make the cop a murderer, which is fine, that is you're prerogative.

Next time warn us you are just playing devils advocate. For a minute there you sounded like you were emotionally invested in Wilson's innocence like a lot of people around here spreading lies and disinformation.

Are you emotionally invested in his (the cops) guilt ? Seems that many blacks are, and this even before they know the complete facts. I mean hec, they destroyed their own properties looting and pillaging before they knew the complete facts or any of the facts much at all in the case. Now the PRIDE button is pushed, and that is making for continued confusion, and it is making people to appear as if they don't care about the truth, but instead all they care about is the over all agenda that they are using in the situation, and sadly they are using it in the wrong ways. Now if the cop did wrong and murdered the young man, then I would be among those calling for his prosecution with extreme prejudice as well.

It has everything to do with the experience the black community has with cops on an ongoing basis. Everything. I cannot understand why people don't understand that. Or maybe they just don't want to.

It has everything to do with the experience the black community has with cops on an ongoing basis. Everything. I cannot understand why people don't understand that. Or maybe they just don't want to.

Are you saying that blacks are frequently murdered by cops? If you are do have any facts to back that up?

How are the police supposed to act when dealing with people who glorify a criminal lifestyle in song and action? You don't get that. People are tired of some in the Black community who always want to act like victims, but behave like savages.

Are you saying that blacks are frequently murdered by cops? If you are do have any facts to back that up?
Does esmerelda live in the u.s.?

How are the police supposed to act when dealing with people who glorify a criminal lifestyle in song and action? You don't get that. People are tired of some in the Black community who always want to act like victims, but behave like savages.

I would hate to be a white cop trying to help patrol a majority black neighborhood in some areas now, and that is a shame because there are blacks living in these neighborhoods for whom don't see color in these ways, nor do they hate or fear color as some do in these ways. They just want to be safe in their neighborhood, and this no matter who is patrolling the area for that reason and that reason only. I think it should be like what was portrayed on Fred Sanford's show "Sanford and Son", where the white cop was always partnered with a black cop if working in neighborhoods like this. A relationship should always be built between the cops and the community they work in. Hollywood needs to clean up it's sorry despicable low down self finally, and quit influencing criminal behaviour and corruption in this nation finally. We see and know the problems, but because of greed and more greed we die by the thousands under the peer pressure of it all.

Are you emotionally invested in his (the cops) guilt ? Seems that many blacks are, and this even before they know the complete facts. I mean hec, they destroyed their own properties looting and pillaging before they knew the complete facts or any of the facts much at all in the case. Now the PRIDE button is pushed, and that is making for continued confusion, and it is making people to appear as if they don't care about the truth, but instead all they care about is the over all agenda that they are using in the situation, and sadly they are using it in the wrong ways. Now if the cop did wrong and murdered the young man, then I would be among those calling for his prosecution with extreme prejudice as well.

The difference in me being emotionally invested is I am not making up lies. I want to know the truth and so far what I know points to an unbalanced cop that thought he could get away (once again) for shooting a Black child simply because he didnt kiss his ass. All Black people in Fergosen didn't destroy property. That's like saying all whites are idiots for rioting after sporting events. Is that what you are saying?

The same way they act with white people. White people glorify a criminal lifestyle. They celebrate and glorify the gangsters of the mafia. They are in love with war and we wont even mention the history of violence of whites throughout history.

The same way they act with white people. White people glorify a criminal lifestyle. They celebrate and glorify the gangsters of the mafia. They are in love with war and we wont even mention the history of violence of whites throughout history.
That's why Whites like Rudy Giuliani convicted Mafia leaders. Love war? Africans sold other Africans into slavery as a result of f the constant state of war on African continent. Oh, and BTW, the Mafia guys are classy as compared to common street thugs.

One, a tussle occurred between the two.

Two, a shot was fired in the car with no one hit.

Three, Brown ran and turned around and allegedly taunted the officer with, "you won't shoot me," and then charged the officer.

If so, the officer was morally and legally in his right in shooting Brown down, in my opinion.

I was in the military a long time. If combat happens, you want the other guy to get it, not you.

Absolutely and his race did not matter. White black or other you would have got shot doing what Brown did.

That's why Whites like Rudy Giuliani convicted Mafia leaders. Love war? Africans sold other Africans into slavery as a result of f the constant state of war on African continent. Oh, and BTW, the Mafia guys are classy as compared to common street thugs.

See what I mean? You just called murderers classy. :lol:

weed doesn't make you violent...

..but why were they struggling and wrestling? We dont know the whole story.

The public needs to hear it

While most marijuana users usually become “mellow,” some experience bouts of fear, paranoia and even violent behavior. The following is from the University of Washington Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute:

“Marijuana usually has a sedating effect on most users, making it much less likely to cause violence in users than other substances such as alcohol and stimulants (e.g., amphetamines and cocaine). However, sometimes when marijuana is used it can cause fear, anxiety, panic or paranoia, which can result in an aggressive outburst. For most people, once the effects of the drug wear off, their behavior gradually improves.

“Some studies have found support for an association between marijuana use and various types of violence, including relationship or interpersonal violence (Moore TM & Stuart GL, 2005). However, no definitive correlation between marijuana use and violence in adults has been establish; the correlation appears to be stronger in adolescents (Copeland J, Rooke S, Swift W, 2013). Violence in anyone, including marijuana users, often has a multicausal explanation, with numerous factors impacting behavior, such as increased life stress, aggressive personality traits, multidrug use, or a history of violent behavior (Macdonald S, et al., 2008). Marijuana is also part of the global illegal drug market, which may increase the chances of violence occurring in some social interactions.

“Additionally, when people are withdrawing from marijuana they can become irritable, which can lead to abusive or aggressive behavior among people with a history of aggression (Smith PH et al., 2013). Studies have not found an association between withdrawal symptoms and aggression among those without a previous history of aggression.”

There's a lot more information at the following link:

Learn About Marijuana Factsheets Aggression
Conclusion. Credible researchers have determined that marijuana usage MAY sometimes contribute to violent behavior although in most cases it does not (especially in adults) and often leaves the user more relaxed and subdued. This means that even if there was marijuana in Brown's system there is no convincing proof that it either caused violent behavior or made him so docile that it was unlikely that he attacked the policeman. The mere presence of marijuana has no evidentiary value. It proves nothing one way or the other.

The difference in me being emotionally invested is I am not making up lies. I want to know the truth and so far what I know points to an unbalanced cop that thought he could get away (once again) for shooting a Black child simply because he didnt kiss his ass. All Black people in Fergosen didn't destroy property. That's like saying all whites are idiots for rioting after sporting events. Is that what you are saying?
Did I say all Black people ? No, I said they meaning the ones who did do that... Don't try and put words in someones mouth, because that doesn't fly around here and you know it.

Did I say all Black people ? No, I said they meaning the ones who did do that... Don't try and put words in someones mouth, because that doesn't fly around here and you know it.

"They" did know the facts. You may not trust 2 Black women as witnesses but Black people do. The autopsy just confirmed it for us. What white america believes has no bearing on what African Americans believe. The women had no reason to lie and could face jail time if they were to do so. Just because you feel their account of what happened is suspect, that really doesnt count. So your idea that they protested without knowing the fact is false. You dont dictate what the facts are. The people that saw the incident do.

"They" did know the facts. You may not trust 2 Black women as witnesses but Black people do. The autopsy just confirmed it for us. What white america believes has no bearing on what African Americans believe. The women had no reason to lie and could face jail time if they were to do so. Just because you feel their account of what happened is suspect, that really doesnt count. So your idea that they protested without knowing the fact is false. You dont dictate what the facts are. The people that saw the incident do.

I've listened to all the witness testimony that we know of and/or about so far, and I never said that I don't believe these women you speak of (your words again), it is that I just believe some of the other testimony more, and it has nothing to do with race at all. Oh and by the way, what am I dictating again ? Link please!

From a cop website ... let's see if this plays out .... this is really interesting Just in time for the big A.G. visit on Wednesday
willy_nilly.gif

Holly Shit!!! If that turns out to be true the shit is going to hit the fan!

Yes because his non existent juvenile arrest record was the reason the cop shot him.
you are the one who is jumping to conclusions ! the bastard just committed strong armed robbery and saunters proudly down the middle of the damn street ! either he is a dumb ass or he was high on something ! I do not find it difficult believe that someone behaving so irrationally would do something stupid like attack an armed officer ! but to an ignorant racist with a low iq like yourself that doesn't matter ..

From a cop website ... let's see if this plays out .... this is really interesting Just in time for the big A.G. visit on Wednesday
willy_nilly.gif

Yes because his non existent juvenile arrest record was the reason the cop shot him.
you are the one who is jumping to conclusions ! the bastard just committed strong armed robbery and saunters proudly down the middle of the damn street ! either he is a dumb ass or he was high on something ! I do not find it difficult believe that someone behaving so irrationally would do something stupid like attack an armed officer ! but to an ignorant racist with a low iq like yourself that doesn't matter ..

the shot to the top of the head

is consistent with a suspect charging an officer

willy_nilly.gif

everything the cop said is consistent to what he claims happened ! the only proven lies are coming from Brown supporters and witnesses .

willy_nilly.gif

everything the cop said is consistent to what he claims happened ! the only proven lies are coming from Brown supporters and witnesses .

exactly

Forum List

Back