New info on the Orlando shooters gun, it WAS A FULL MILITARY AUTO

Rifle Used in Orlando Shooting Was Designed for Military Use The gun was a Sig Sauer MCX, a new model built from the ground for FULL AUTO MILITARY USE. So every poster here claiming that the gun was a semi auto AR-15 is an uninformed fool.

This is new info that was previously not available, so now we need to find out how this gun was acquired, and if he bought it legally, why did the FBI allow this. The gun came with 30 round clips, these guns are banned to all but the military or law enforcement or terrorist in the USA. So perhaps he was given his gun by ISIS, we just do not know yet.

Somebody really screwed up here........................

A if you think this is funny, u r really sick
As already correctly noted: nowhere in your linked article does it indicate that Mateen’s rifle had been converted to fire ‘full auto.’

The only somebody who screwed up is you.
Legal semi auto rifles can no longer be converted, the mechanism was changed, it has to be made full auto at the factory. This no longer can be done by changing springs

If he was sold an illegal gun then the seller should be considered an accessory before the fact.

Rifle Used in Orlando Shooting Was Designed for Military Use The gun was a Sig Sauer MCX, a new model built from the ground for FULL AUTO MILITARY USE. So every poster here claiming that the gun was a semi auto AR-15 is an uninformed fool.

This is new info that was previously not available, so now we need to find out how this gun was acquired, and if he bought it legally, why did the FBI allow this. The gun came with 30 round clips, these guns are banned to all but the military or law enforcement or terrorist in the USA. So perhaps he was given his gun by ISIS, we just do not know yet.

SIG Sauer&#174 MCX Semiautomatic Tactical Rifle with Side Folding Stock : Cabela's

My Ars have 30-40 and 10 round magazines. They are SEMI -AUTO, one shot at a time, mil spec rifles. They are NOT fully automatic.

99.9% of the public could simply not afford to fire full auto anyway. Not to mention the fact that it is harder than hell to fire with much accuracy with full auto.

This poor guy is delusional....

Can you show the military spec that calls for semi auto rifles? Military spec rifles have three firing modes, semi, burst, and full auto. You do not have a clue kid
M-4 ramps are one of many things that make an ar "military grade"...

The funniest part of this thread, after the OP itself, is that even in the face of sometimes ideological rivals coming together and calling Assman out on his ignorance, he refuses to see the error in his OP.

Is he now too committed to let go? Or will he eventually recognize and accept his mistake and confess his error?

Only time will tell...

You lying dumbass. Why do you post such blatant lies? Are you fucking sick - or just really stupid? Your link says nothing about full auto.
Why? Because he’s a conservative, that’s why.

Most on the right are in fact liars.
LOL Hillary Clinton has not told the truth this year...........not once, ever

This is new info that was previously not available, so now we need to find out how this gun was acquired, and if he bought it legally, why did the FBI allow this.

wrong.....please ....do some more research....you can't sell fully auto weapons at gun stores.....you still need the paperwork and that takes a long time.......
Doofus, the weapon was a full auto, we do not know where he got the weapon, you are assuming...............

And they are for sale at gun shops, to law enforcement. So do some more research kiddy

The article sad it was a semi auto.

Again I am still waiting for the military specifications for semi auto weapons.

I already told what milspec means,but here is a vid that explains it...i'm thinking a visual aid is just what you need.

It's already illegal to own such a gun, but the leftwing douche bags claim that making semi-auto rifles illegal would have made Orlando impossible. Obviously, their theory has a big hole in it.

The funniest part of this thread, after the OP itself, is that even in the face of sometimes ideological rivals coming together and calling Assman out on his ignorance, he refuses to see the error in his OP.

Is he now too committed to let go? Or will he eventually recognize and accept his mistake and confess his error?

Only time will tell...

Again, the article says the gun was military spec, and semi auto. These can not both be true, what is true, is that the fBI has not given gun details as of yet.....

This is new info that was previously not available, so now we need to find out how this gun was acquired, and if he bought it legally, why did the FBI allow this.

wrong.....please ....do some more research....you can't sell fully auto weapons at gun stores.....you still need the paperwork and that takes a long time.......
Doofus, the weapon was a full auto, we do not know where he got the weapon, you are assuming...............

And they are for sale at gun shops, to law enforcement. So do some more research kiddy

I already told what milspec means,but here is a vid that explains it...i'm thinking a visual aid is just what you need.
Again the gun used was not an AR-15, why do tyou persist in this error

You lying dumbass. Why do you post such blatant lies? Are you fucking sick - or just really stupid?
If the weapon, that was not an AR-15 and was a Sig MCX was not a full auto, then it was not a military spec gun, was it?

Until the FBI tells us better, we really do not know exactly what gun he had or where he got it, do we?

Again all military spec guns are full auto............so if it was a military spec gun, it was a full auto, if it was a semi auto, it was not a military spec gun.

Why is the FBI keeping this a secret? allowing fools here to say the gun was actually an AR-15?
I'm pretty sure they've been telling us since day #2 that he purchased the gun legally, 5 days before the shooting. They have been reporting that it was a Sig Sauer MCX since shortly after that. It was modified for civilian use, although the wording in the article makes that as fuzzy as possible. The AR-15 is the civilian version of the M-16. That's what gun manufacturers do, so they can make as much money as possible on a better killing machine.
Please educate yourself on the matter before you speak

You lying dumbass. Why do you post such blatant lies? Are you fucking sick - or just really stupid? Your link says nothing about full auto.

LOL Hillary Clinton has not told the truth this year...........not once, ever

What someone like you perceives as lies are truth to sane people.

You are confused.

The article says that it was semi auto.

Unless you are military or police you cannot legally buy a full auto weapon in the US unless it is on the NFA register, which was cut off by the Hughes Amendment in 1986. Then you have pay the NFA tax and get approval from the local chief law enforcement officer, which usually takes six months or longer.

That firearm was not sold as a Class III automatic. He may have converted it but it was not legally sold to him as a full auto rifle.

Please, if you are going to comment on this stuff you really need to educate yourself. Whenever you Moon Bats try to talk about firearms all you ever do is make a fool of yourself. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about it.
The article says it was a semi auto and a military spec gun only available to the military and law enforcement, I think the data comes from a company flier or something because both can not be true together.

The article didn't say anything of substance. You simply have no idea what you were reading.

Sig developed the rifle as a military/LEO platform.

The military/LEO is select fire - semi/full auto.

The civilian model is not. It is only semi auto.

The civilian model is not the same as the one Sig sells to the law enforcement and military market.

They are as different a rifle as an AR-15 is to a M-16.

There are many rifles that are designed as full auto but sold on the civilian market as semi auto. For instance I have a semi auto FAL and semi auto M-14 not to mention the AR-15s that are semi auto clones of the M-16s.

By the way, as an owner of a legal full auto Class III M-16 I can tell you that it is not very useful on full auto for several reasons. It is a fun gun to shoot at the range but in the unlikely event I ever had to use it for self defense I would use it on semi.

And I've lied about what? That you are a lying hypocrite? Doubtful.

For example, this clown continues to believe that "mil-spec" refers to fully auto and nothing is "Mil-Spec" unless it is full auto. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

When I go into the mountains, I take a backpack in case I am caught in the elements. It is MIL-Spec, digital woodland 3day assault pack designed for the Marines. For the life of me, I just can't find the AUTO switch on the damned thing.

If he was sold an illegal gun then the seller should be considered an accessory before the fact.
Something in the article was wrong, and we have no idea where he bought the gun, as this is not released as of yet

For example, this clown continues to believe that "mil-spec" refers to fully auto and nothing is "Mil-Spec" unless it is full auto. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

When I go into the mountains, I take a backpack in case I am caught in the elements. It is MIL-Spec, digital woodland 3day assault pack designed for the Marines. For the life of me, I just can't find the AUTO switch on the damned thing.

50 dead people is really funny, to terrorist. So make your jokes

You are confused.

Unless you are military or police you cannot legally buy a full auto weapon in the US unless it is on the NFA register, which was cut off by the Hughes Amendment in 1986. Then you have pay the NFA tax and get approval from the local chief law enforcement officer, which usually takes six months or longer.

That firearm was not sold as a Class III automatic. He may have converted it but it was not legally sold to him as a full auto rifle.

Please, if you are going to comment on this stuff you really need to educate yourself. Whenever you Moon Bats try to talk about firearms all you ever do is make a fool of yourself. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about it.
The article says it was a semi auto and a military spec gun only available to the military and law enforcement, I think the data comes from a company flier or something because both can not be true together.

The article didn't say anything of substance. You simply have no idea what you were reading.

The civilian model is not the same as the one Sig sells to the law enforcement and military market.

There are many rifles that are designed as full auto but sold on the civilian market as semi auto. For instance I have a semi auto FAL and semi auto M-14 not to mention the AR-15s that are semi auto clones of the M-16s.

By the way, as an owner of a legal full auto Class III M-16 I can tell you that it is not very useful on full auto for several reasons. It is a fun gun to shoot at the range but in the unlikely event I ever had to use it for self defense I would use it on semi.

Indeed. Full Auto - or the "fun" switch as us 11Bs called it were good for keeping Charlie's heads down while we moved up. Other than that, they are pretty useless and, for civilians, too damned expensive to shoot....

yeah...read the article...it was not a fully automatic rifle...please read more closely.......

This article indicates that at least one version of the gun is full-auto

SIG SAUER developed the MCX rifle for America’s special forces. Their goal: a firearm that’s as quiet as an MP5, as deadly as an AK-47, and more modular than anything ever designed. Originally chambered in 300 AAC Blackout, SIG built the MCX to fill the same need that inspired AAC’s Honey Badger. I’ve been watching the SIG SAUER MCX come together for well over two years, from the first prototypes to the finished product. The military version is a useful firearm; even with a massive silencer attached, shooting in full-auto, the MCX is extremely controllable.
. . . . .

When you run a suppressed rifle the added back pressure from the silencer creates additional force to the bolt carrier, which makes the rifle cycle faster. That’s not good; it can become uncontrollable and cause excessive wear on the operating bits. The MCX has an adjustable gas system that changes the amount of gas being sent to the piston, controlling the cycle rate. The system’s equipped with a gas regulator that the shooter can adjust on the fly.

50 dead people is really funny, to terrorist. So make your jokes

It's about as funny as 2 million dead babies from abortion. Real funny, right?

You are confused.

The gun can not be designed around both. In the past it could have, but the firing systems must be completely different, so that the semi civilian model can not be converted to auto by any means, this is in the spec of the consumer model

Only time will tell...

Again, the article says the gun was military spec, and semi auto. These can not both be true, what is true, is that the fBI has not given gun details as of yet.....

Again the gun used was not an AR-15, why do tyou persist in this error

It doesnt matter what type of rifle or pistol.
Any derivative of a military weapon can be milspec.
I'm beginning to wonder if you're desperately trying to save face.....

No asswipe...the weapon was not full auto.....please....try to be more careful when you read things......you are reading from an ABC site...so they are going to lie by implication.........

The weapon used in the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history was designed to meet U.S. military requirements for a small, quiet combat rifle for use in close quarters.

The Sig Sauer MCX semi-automatic rifle hit the market in 2015 after years of development by the Newington, New Hampshire-based company, which markets it as an "innovative weapon system built around a battle-proven core."

"The MCX was built from the ground up ... to meet all the user benefits we needed to have for military, law enforcement," Cory Newman, a Sig Sauer design engineer, says in a company promotional video.

Where in that does it say it is fully automatic?
The U.S. military requirements do not call for consumer semi auto guns. You can not comprehend reality

The 2nd Amendment calls for consumer semi-auto guns, traitor douche bag.

Forum List

Back