New info on the Orlando shooters gun, it WAS A FULL MILITARY AUTO

Rifle Used in Orlando Shooting Was Designed for Military Use The gun was a Sig Sauer MCX, a new model built from the ground for FULL AUTO MILITARY USE. So every poster here claiming that the gun was a semi auto AR-15 is an uninformed fool.

This is new info that was previously not available, so now we need to find out how this gun was acquired, and if he bought it legally, why did the FBI allow this. The gun came with 30 round clips, these guns are banned to all but the military or law enforcement or terrorist in the USA. So perhaps he was given his gun by ISIS, we just do not know yet.

Somebody really screwed up here........................

A if you think this is funny, u r really sick
As already correctly noted: nowhere in your linked article does it indicate that Mateen’s rifle had been converted to fire ‘full auto.’

The only somebody who screwed up is you.

Excuse me dingle berry

Did the Sig Sauer MCX semi-automatic rifle fired itself or did someone who was pissed off at US foreign policy fired it?

Are you concern about what weapons the US uses in AfPak, Iraq, Syria?

/

The funniest part of this thread, after the OP itself, is that even in the face of sometimes ideological rivals coming together and calling Assman out on his ignorance, he refuses to see the error in his OP.

Is he now too committed to let go? Or will he eventually recognize and accept his mistake and confess his error?

Only time will tell...

Again, the article says the gun was military spec, and semi auto. These can not both be true, what is true, is that the fBI has not given gun details as of yet.....
Doofus, the weapon was a full auto, we do not know where he got the weapon, you are assuming...............

And they are for sale at gun shops, to law enforcement. So do some more research kiddy

The article sad it was a semi auto.

Again I am still waiting for the military specifications for semi auto weapons.

I already told what milspec means,but here is a vid that explains it...i'm thinking a visual aid is just what you need.
Again the gun used was not an AR-15, why do tyou persist in this error

It doesnt matter what type of rifle or pistol.
Any derivative of a military weapon can be milspec.
I'm beginning to wonder if you're desperately trying to save face.....

Yes, Assman just keep digging a deeper hole.

Rifle Used in Orlando Shooting Was Designed for Military Use The gun was a Sig Sauer MCX, a new model built from the ground for FULL AUTO MILITARY USE. So every poster here claiming that the gun was a semi auto AR-15 is an uninformed fool.

This is new info that was previously not available, so now we need to find out how this gun was acquired, and if he bought it legally, why did the FBI allow this. The gun came with 30 round clips, these guns are banned to all but the military or law enforcement or terrorist in the USA. So perhaps he was given his gun by ISIS, we just do not know yet.

A if you think this is funny, u r really sick

You lying dumbass. Why do you post such blatant lies? Are you fucking sick - or just really stupid? Your link says nothing about full auto.
Why? Because he’s a conservative, that’s why.

Most on the right are in fact liars.

And I've lied about what? That you are a lying hypocrite? Doubtful.

For example, this clown continues to believe that "mil-spec" refers to fully auto and nothing is "Mil-Spec" unless it is full auto. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

When I go into the mountains, I take a backpack in case I am caught in the elements. It is MIL-Spec, digital woodland 3day assault pack designed for the Marines. For the life of me, I just can't find the AUTO switch on the damned thing.

50 dead people is really funny, to terrorist. So make your jokes

It's about as funny as 2 million dead babies from abortion. Real funny, right?

I have no idea why anyone would want to stop the people that are voting for Hillary Clinton from killing their own children.

yeah...read the article...it was not a fully automatic rifle...please read more closely.......

This article indicates that at least one version of the gun is full-auto

SIG SAUER developed the MCX rifle for America’s special forces. Their goal: a firearm that’s as quiet as an MP5, as deadly as an AK-47, and more modular than anything ever designed. Originally chambered in 300 AAC Blackout, SIG built the MCX to fill the same need that inspired AAC’s Honey Badger. I’ve been watching the SIG SAUER MCX come together for well over two years, from the first prototypes to the finished product. The military version is a useful firearm; even with a massive silencer attached, shooting in full-auto, the MCX is extremely controllable.
. . . . .

When you run a suppressed rifle the added back pressure from the silencer creates additional force to the bolt carrier, which makes the rifle cycle faster. That’s not good; it can become uncontrollable and cause excessive wear on the operating bits. The MCX has an adjustable gas system that changes the amount of gas being sent to the piston, controlling the cycle rate. The system’s equipped with a gas regulator that the shooter can adjust on the fly.

Again, the OP has confused the military version with the civilian version. Nothing new for gun grabbers.

wrong.....please ....do some more research....you can't sell fully auto weapons at gun stores.....you still need the paperwork and that takes a long time.......
Doofus, the weapon was a full auto, we do not know where he got the weapon, you are assuming...............

And they are for sale at gun shops, to law enforcement. So do some more research kiddy

No asswipe...the weapon was not full auto.....please....try to be more careful when you read things......you are reading from an ABC site...so they are going to lie by implication.........

The weapon used in the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history was designed to meet U.S. military requirements for a small, quiet combat rifle for use in close quarters.

The Sig Sauer MCX semi-automatic rifle hit the market in 2015 after years of development by the Newington, New Hampshire-based company, which markets it as an "innovative weapon system built around a battle-proven core."

"The MCX was built from the ground up ... to meet all the user benefits we needed to have for military, law enforcement," Cory Newman, a Sig Sauer design engineer, says in a company promotional video.

Where in that does it say it is fully automatic?
The U.S. military requirements do not call for consumer semi auto guns. You can not comprehend reality

The Sig Sauer MCX semi-automatic rifle hit the market in 2015 after years of development by the Newington, New Hampshire-based company, which markets it as an "innovative weapon system built around a battle-proven core."

MY B/U, reading is fundamental.

Then the rest of the article is a lie, as this weapon is available at the consumer level, and is not mil spec

It's ABC, what do you expect, they push the regimes agenda as well as anyone. I just can't believe you bought into it.

This is new info that was previously not available, so now we need to find out how this gun was acquired, and if he bought it legally, why did the FBI allow this.

wrong.....please ....do some more research....you can't sell fully auto weapons at gun stores.....you still need the paperwork and that takes a long time.......

No asswipe...the weapon was not full auto.....please....try to be more careful when you read things......you are reading from an ABC site...so they are going to lie by implication.........

The weapon used in the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history was designed to meet U.S. military requirements for a small, quiet combat rifle for use in close quarters.

"The MCX was built from the ground up ... to meet all the user benefits we needed to have for military, law enforcement," Cory Newman, a Sig Sauer design engineer, says in a company promotional video.

Where in that does it say it is fully automatic?
The U.S. military requirements do not call for consumer semi auto guns. You can not comprehend reality

The 2nd Amendment calls for consumer semi-auto guns, traitor douche bag.

NO, it doesn't.

There are NO Constitutional (1787) limitations as to what defensive weapons we can use.

The funniest part of this thread, after the OP itself, is that even in the face of sometimes ideological rivals coming together and calling Assman out on his ignorance, he refuses to see the error in his OP.

Is he now too committed to let go? Or will he eventually recognize and accept his mistake and confess his error?

Only time will tell...

Again, the article says the gun was military spec, and semi auto. These can not both be true, what is true, is that the fBI has not given gun details as of yet.....

I already told what milspec means,but here is a vid that explains it...i'm thinking a visual aid is just what you need.

yeah...read the article...it was not a fully automatic rifle...please read more closely.......

SIG SAUER developed the MCX rifle for America’s special forces. Their goal: a firearm that’s as quiet as an MP5, as deadly as an AK-47, and more modular than anything ever designed. Originally chambered in 300 AAC Blackout, SIG built the MCX to fill the same need that inspired AAC’s Honey Badger. I’ve been watching the SIG SAUER MCX come together for well over two years, from the first prototypes to the finished product. The military version is a useful firearm; even with a massive silencer attached, shooting in full-auto, the MCX is extremely controllable.
. . . . .

When you run a suppressed rifle the added back pressure from the silencer creates additional force to the bolt carrier, which makes the rifle cycle faster. That’s not good; it can become uncontrollable and cause excessive wear on the operating bits. The MCX has an adjustable gas system that changes the amount of gas being sent to the piston, controlling the cycle rate. The system’s equipped with a gas regulator that the shooter can adjust on the fly.

Again, the OP has confused the military version with the civilian version. Nothing new for gun grabbers.

Nope, the article says that the MCX is a military rifle, that is only available to military and law enforcement.

You lying dumbass. Why do you post such blatant lies? Are you fucking sick - or just really stupid? Your link says nothing about full auto.

For example, this clown continues to believe that "mil-spec" refers to fully auto and nothing is "Mil-Spec" unless it is full auto. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

When I go into the mountains, I take a backpack in case I am caught in the elements. It is MIL-Spec, digital woodland 3day assault pack designed for the Marines. For the life of me, I just can't find the AUTO switch on the damned thing.

I have no idea why anyone would want to stop the people that are voting for Hillary Clinton from killing their own children.

Because the babies of these worthless assholes have no choice (and no rights) in the matter. When liberals kill, it is "justified" because they, and only they, can decide what is "good and right". When conservatives do it - they are monsters.

An entire generation of dead babies - all in the interest of "rights".

Only time will tell...

Yea 50 de

. . . . .

Nope, the article says that the MCX is a military rifle, that is only available to military and law enforcement.

Oh good God....I give up.

If he was sold an illegal gun then the seller should be considered an accessory before the fact.
Something in the article was wrong, and we have no idea where he bought the gun, as this is not released as of yet

We know exactly where he bought the guns:

Gun shop owner: Orlando shooter Omar Mateen passed background check

Only time will tell...

Authorities Identify Rifle Used in Orlando Shooting as SIG Sauer Semiautomatic

Well, things sure seemed to work out for this administration didn't it? At least for the narrative they obviously want to push.

Just saying.

On the FBI watch list, a coworker to repeatedly warned about him and was a former law enforcement, texts back forth with a wife about the gun, and gun store owner who also sent out warnings?

We the people still have not heard the 911 call, for some reason. The FBI and DHS both told be politically correct AFTER the shootings. More information somehow brought out by the media in less than 3 days about the gun approval and the FBI had been watching for years?

Huh.

Funny how things worked out for this administration which has about a half a year left.

Huh...

Funny how things worked out.

This is Obamas FBI, I'm sure they dumped the people who know how to get things done or gave them desk jobs

Because the babies of these worthless assholes have no choice (and no rights) in the matter. When liberals kill, it is "justified" because they, and only they, can decide what is "good and right". When conservatives do it - they are monsters.

If the parents do not want them, why should others? Does the World really need more people that think like Hillary Clinton?

Only time will tell...

. . . . .

You're first mistake was putting your trust in a liberal article....your second is not doing a search to find out if he is indeed right...which he's not.
And third....get on the internet,do a search for MCX for sale....
SIG SAUER MCX 5.56 16" FOLDING STOCK : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

Only time will tell...

Yea 50 de

. . . . .

Oh good God....I give up.

Nope, the article says that the MCX is a military rifle, that is only available to military and law enforcement. Was the article wrong? why is the FBI hiding the answer?

If the parents do not want them, why should others? Does the World really need more people that think like Hillary Clinton?

Guy, you need to seek professional help quickly. I'm serious here.

Only time will tell...

. . . . .

You're first mistake was putting your trust in a liberal article....your second is not doing a search to find out if he is indeed right...which he's not.

Research rest with the FBI detailing the information of the attack, which has not happened as of yet

Guy, you need to seek professional help quickly. I'm serious here.

You need another 21 years of potato peeling, I'm serious

. . . . .

Research rest with the FBI detailing the information of the attack, which has not happened as of yet

What exactly does that have to do with milspec?

. . . . .

What exactly does that have to do with milspec?

Milspec guns are available to military and law enforcement, the article clearly says this is the situation of this gun. So are there two versions, or is there one. That said a civilian version of this gun can not be mil spec, or even be converted to mil spec by any means, so their is an error, probably by the manufacturer lying to customers of the civilian version. Again if you know the law, any military gun or gun that can be converted to mil spec by any means is not consumer legal for sale. The military spec in question being the firing mode

Only time will tell...

Sig-Sauer-MCX-02.jpg

It's obvious it's designed from the AR platform.

Forum List

Back