New info on the Orlando shooters gun, it WAS A FULL MILITARY AUTO

Bassman...are you brain..did you change your name? This is the same kind of stupid argument he makes in the face of facts, the truth and reality...

Or is it that brain is dividing...like a cell...using mitosis...and making replicas of himself?

Quick...notify the CDC....we have to stop this....

Rifle Used in Orlando Shooting Was Designed for Military Use The gun was a Sig Sauer MCX, a new model built from the ground for FULL AUTO MILITARY USE. So every poster here claiming that the gun was a semi auto AR-15 is an uninformed fool.

This is new info that was previously not available, so now we need to find out how this gun was acquired, and if he bought it legally, why did the FBI allow this. The gun came with 30 round clips, these guns are banned to all but the military or law enforcement or terrorist in the USA. So perhaps he was given his gun by ISIS, we just do not know yet.

Somebody really screwed up here........................

A if you think this is funny, u r really sick

You lying dumbass. Why do you post such blatant lies? Are you fucking sick - or just really stupid?
If the weapon, that was not an AR-15 and was a Sig MCX was not a full auto, then it was not a military spec gun, was it?

Until the FBI tells us better, we really do not know exactly what gun he had or where he got it, do we?

Again all military spec guns are full auto............so if it was a military spec gun, it was a full auto, if it was a semi auto, it was not a military spec gun.

Why is the FBI keeping this a secret? allowing fools here to say the gun was actually an AR-15?
I'm pretty sure they've been telling us since day #2 that he purchased the gun legally, 5 days before the shooting. They have been reporting that it was a Sig Sauer MCX since shortly after that. It was modified for civilian use, although the wording in the article makes that as fuzzy as possible. The AR-15 is the civilian version of the M-16. That's what gun manufacturers do, so they can make as much money as possible on a better killing machine.

And why is the article as fuzzy as possible?

Welcome to our world...it was a blatant attempt by the writer to imply that this was a military rifle....as opposed to a civilian rifle based on the military rifle.....

Never, ever trust gun grabbers.
I believe that the writer took the specs from a Sig ad page

What exactly does that have to do with milspec?

Milspec guns are available to military and law enforcement, the article clearly says this is the situation of this gun. So are there two versions, or is there one. That said a civilian version of this gun can not be mil spec, or even be converted to mil spec by any means, so their is an error, probably by the manufacturer lying to customers of the civilian version. Again if you know the law, any military gun or gun that can be converted to mil spec by any means is not consumer legal for sale. The military spec in question being the firing mode

You apparently have no idea what milspec means.
Mil spec as it applies to an assault rifle pertains to the firing system. The civilian version has to be so different that it can not be converted to the mil spec standard used by law enforcement.

The mil spec for water filtration is not really applicable, is it.
There is much more to "mil spec" than just select fire...

True, but that is all that is pertinant in a mass killing

Nope...it has absolutely no bearing on a mass shooting...the Virginia tech shooter murdered 32 people with a pistol.....

So you can bitch about a basic civilian rifle all you want, he could have murdered just as many people with a pistol.

Bassman...are you brain..did you change your name? This is the same kind of stupid argument he makes in the face of facts, the truth and reality...

Or is it that brain is dividing...like a cell...using mitosis...and making replicas of himself?

Quick...notify the CDC....we have to stop this....
I am what I am

Milspec guns are available to military and law enforcement, the article clearly says this is the situation of this gun. So are there two versions, or is there one. That said a civilian version of this gun can not be mil spec, or even be converted to mil spec by any means, so their is an error, probably by the manufacturer lying to customers of the civilian version. Again if you know the law, any military gun or gun that can be converted to mil spec by any means is not consumer legal for sale. The military spec in question being the firing mode

Mil spec as it applies to an assault rifle pertains to the firing system. The civilian version has to be so different that it can not be converted to the mil spec standard used by law enforcement.

Nope...it has absolutely no bearing on a mass shooting...the Virginia tech shooter murdered 32 people with a pistol.....

So you can bitch about a basic civilian rifle all you want, he could have murdered just as many people with a pistol.

Moot point until a real full auto kills or wounds several hundred people in a minute or less. Thank God that our gun laws are preventing this

Moot point until a real full auto kills or wounds several hundred people in a minute or less. Thank God that our gun laws are preventing this

:dig: :booze: :dig:

Rifle Used in Orlando Shooting Was Designed for Military Use The gun was a Sig Sauer MCX, a new model built from the ground for FULL AUTO MILITARY USE. So every poster here claiming that the gun was a semi auto AR-15 is an uninformed fool.

This is new info that was previously not available, so now we need to find out how this gun was acquired, and if he bought it legally, why did the FBI allow this. The gun came with 30 round clips, these guns are banned to all but the military or law enforcement or terrorist in the USA. So perhaps he was given his gun by ISIS, we just do not know yet.

You lying dumbass. Why do you post such blatant lies? Are you fucking sick - or just really stupid?
Rifle Used in Orlando Shooting Was Designed for Military Use

Can you read?

Yes, I can read. Military use does NOT inherently mean full auto.

Actually, (as usual) you are wrong. MIlitary contracts from 1960 on have had a standard requirement that ALL rifles, or shoulder fired weapons, with the exception of Sniper Rifles (and these days, most fire semi auto) be equipped with a select fire capability, from Semi-Auto to Full Auto.

MIl Spec refers to the BCG (Bolt Carrier Group) the sighting systems, the stock, the length of the barrel, the twists in the barrel and the magazine size.

Civilians are allowed to own "MIL-SPEC" weapons in everything EXCEPT the ability to select fire. ALL Civilian MIL SPEC Must be semi-automatic and MUST NOT have a select fire switch.

Whew! Hope this clears the whole MCX thing up.

A30.06 would technically be mil spec because the military uses them...right...even though it is a bolt action rifle.......and even pump action shot guns would qualify of the definition is just something the military can and does use...right?

Not quite, but I see your point. The standard "sniper rifle" (at least in the Army - I "think" the Marines use a different mod) is, indeed a Remington 700, but highly modified ( sighting system, stock, bipod, etc) from the normal 700. They also use interchangeable, heavier duty barrels and match grade triggers.

Today's snipers are also using upgraded semi-auto Barrett .50 cal rifles, that can reach up to two miles away with computer sighting scopes. And several other models as well. My God, I hear that have nearly perfected a "smart" round that, once fired, takes over and guides itself on target, unbelievable.

The bottom line, however, with ANYTHING that one uses as a "weapon", be it a rock, ball bat, knife, potatoes masher - whatever, if you use it to assault someone, it is an assault weapon...

What exactly does that have to do with milspec?

You should really stop...
I've explained what milspec means,i've shown you video of what milspec means.
Just stop dude.
Mil-spec pertains to the firing mechanism in this instance. Not backpack dryness.

yawn

All I can say is use the Google....

Rifle Used in Orlando Shooting Was Designed for Military Use

Can you read?

Actually, (as usual) you are wrong. MIlitary contracts from 1960 on have had a standard requirement that ALL rifles, or shoulder fired weapons, with the exception of Sniper Rifles (and these days, most fire semi auto) be equipped with a select fire capability, from Semi-Auto to Full Auto.

MIl Spec refers to the BCG (Bolt Carrier Group) the sighting systems, the stock, the length of the barrel, the twists in the barrel and the magazine size.

Civilians are allowed to own "MIL-SPEC" weapons in everything EXCEPT the ability to select fire. ALL Civilian MIL SPEC Must be semi-automatic and MUST NOT have a select fire switch.

A30.06 would technically be mil spec because the military uses them...right...even though it is a bolt action rifle.......and even pump action shot guns would qualify of the definition is just something the military can and does use...right?

Not quite, but I see your point. The standard "sniper rifle" (at least in the Army - I "think" the Marines use a different mod) is, indeed a Remington 700, but highly modified ( sighting system, stock, bipod, etc) from the normal 700. They also use interchangeable, heavier duty barrels and match grade triggers.

Today's snipers are also using upgraded semi-auto Barrett .50 cal rifles, that can reach up to two miles away with computer sighting scopes. And several other models as well. My God, I hear that have nearly perfected a "smart" round that, once fired, takes over and guides itself on target, unbelievable.

The bottom line, however, with ANYTHING that one uses as a "weapon", be it a rock, ball bat, knife, potatoes masher - whatever, if you use it to assault someone, it is an assault weapon...

Snipers are obsolete, drones are the new snipers, they have hundreds of miles at least of range

You're a dishonest one.

Right from your article:
"The Sig Sauer MCX semi-automatic rifle hit the market in 2015 after years of development by the Newington, New Hampshire-based company"

Just stop dude.
Mil-spec pertains to the firing mechanism in this instance. Not backpack dryness.

yawn

Or facebook, the NSA creation

You're a dishonest one.

Right from your article:
"The Sig Sauer MCX semi-automatic rifle hit the market in 2015 after years of development by the Newington, New Hampshire-based company"
Then the article is wrong that the gun is a mil spec assault rifle only available to law enforcement. Isn't it?

Snipers are obsolete, drones are the new snipers, they have hundreds of miles at least of range

Not really.
They dont have the loiter time.

Snipers will NEVER be obsolete. Overwatch is an extremely important part of any combat unit and drones are expensive as hell to keep on station for every squad level (or even platoon level) movement.

The "Sniper" is usually an infantryman's "eye in the sky"

Just stop dude.

yawn

Or facebook, the NSA creation

So you really think they're going to lie about what makes up a milspec rifle?
Just stop......

Total bullshit. It's semi auto, and all we have been talking about is how "they" the libtard douche bags, want to ban AR's We know what gun he used.

Did you read the entire news story?

The weapon used was still Semi-Automatic and not full automatic. With that being known it is not illegal to own semi-Automatic weapons and you can even own Automatic weapons as long as you pass certain FBI checks that take a longer period of time.

Read your article again because it does not claim the gun used was fully automatic and if you keep on going I will post your article to show your stupidity!

If the weapon, that was not an AR-15 and was a Sig MCX was not a full auto, then it was not a military spec gun, was it?

Until the FBI tells us better, we really do not know exactly what gun he had or where he got it, do we?

Again all military spec guns are full auto............so if it was a military spec gun, it was a full auto, if it was a semi auto, it was not a military spec gun.

Why is the FBI keeping this a secret? allowing fools here to say the gun was actually an AR-15?
I'm pretty sure they've been telling us since day #2 that he purchased the gun legally, 5 days before the shooting. They have been reporting that it was a Sig Sauer MCX since shortly after that. It was modified for civilian use, although the wording in the article makes that as fuzzy as possible. The AR-15 is the civilian version of the M-16. That's what gun manufacturers do, so they can make as much money as possible on a better killing machine.

Lady, one thing humans have perfected, is the art of killing. Just look at the entire generation of babies that the butchers in abortion clinics have killed since 1973. Can't get much better than that; now can you? :)

What gun laws prevented any of the mass shootings we have ever had? Mass shooters for the most part, twit, are completely capable of passing background checks.......since they have broken no law before the shooting...even this guy with 3 interviews with trained FBI interrogators, with a 10 month active surveillance, with the FBI sending undercover agents to talk to him and with a full background work up.......found he was not a criminal.......and so he could pass a background check.

And the ones who can't pass a background check, the Columbine shooters, too young, so they bought their guns illegally, and Sandy Hook...he could have passed a check but just murdered his mother for her guns.....

Yeah, not one gun control law stopped them either.

Forum List

Back