🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New ISIS video shows what happens to women accused of adultery

The comparison of the nut cases who murdered abortion doctors to muslims who murder lots of people, often randomly, is invalid. There is nothing in the bible that encourages murdering abortion doctors. Suppose there was someone in your neighborhood who was murdering children, on a regular basis, and showed no signs of slowing down. If you were to kill that person, thereby saving the lives of children he would have murdered, you might be considered a hero. To the abortion clinic killer, these clinics are murdering children, who just happen to not be born yet.

It doesn't have anything to do with religion. You can believe a fetus is a child, or you can believe it's not a child until some later time. It doesn't matter if you're christian or not. Some christians think one way and some think another. Muslims, however, all believe in the koran. The koran is clear about killing infidels.

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

So name all the Christian groups that adhere to those scriptures today.

The persecution of innocent Muslims includes the argument that the Koran exhorts Muslims to commit violent acts unacceptable in modern civilization,

and therefore the entire religion of Islam must be fatally flawed, with an inability to exist in the modern civilized world.

So apply that to the Bible, and one can argue the same.

So, again, you can't name anyone, while you have proof it is currently being done by Muslims.

I myself have not said all or some Muslims, I have never stated the entire religion is flawed, however that is not the point, you failed in your argument.
So...what I get from this is...if people follow their holy scriptures they are bloody murderers....if they only pay lip service to their holy scriptures, they become more civilized. Good to know that 99.9% of all christians are now at the lip-service stage.

You would need to ask a Christian, I do know that the old testament, which is what is being quoted is not part of the Christian faith as Christ fulfilled the law. So, it is an old law and no longer practiced.

But according to Matthew, Christ said:

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

Leviticus 20:10 "If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death."

I talked to a couple of Evangelicals that said they would gladly sacrifice their child if God instructed them to do so.

Please, how many have gladly sacrificed their child or how about those that not even gladly sacrificed their child?

There were folks willing to do it throughout the Christian Bible. If you go back and re-read what I posted, I said "if God asked them to do so."...

You are the one that claims you have "talked" with Evangelicals, so please give me the list of all those Christians that have sacrificed their children.

I'm going to suggest you go back and re-read what I actually wrote.

The comparison of the nut cases who murdered abortion doctors to muslims who murder lots of people, often randomly, is invalid. There is nothing in the bible that encourages murdering abortion doctors. Suppose there was someone in your neighborhood who was murdering children, on a regular basis, and showed no signs of slowing down. If you were to kill that person, thereby saving the lives of children he would have murdered, you might be considered a hero. To the abortion clinic killer, these clinics are murdering children, who just happen to not be born yet.

It doesn't have anything to do with religion. You can believe a fetus is a child, or you can believe it's not a child until some later time. It doesn't matter if you're christian or not. Some christians think one way and some think another. Muslims, however, all believe in the koran. The koran is clear about killing infidels.

Bullshit. The Bible commands thou shalt not kill, which is believed to mean thou shalt not murder,

and the anti-abortionists believe that abortion is murder.

Shall we debate what the Bible believes the punishment for murder is?

No Christians or Jews are. You know that, right?

True, but some don't mind murdering abortion doctors. And some Christians certainly use their religion to hate and discriminate.

How many abortion doctors were killed by Christians over the last 50 years?

All of them that were killed.

You can't back up what is claimed? Go figure.

Are you really so out of touch that you don't know that abortion doctors have been murdered in the name of Christianity?

jesus christ
None. There have been no religious sacrifices. The doctor that was killed was George Tiller. Killer Tiller was killed as punishment for the murders he committed. Just like Kermit Gosnell was punished for the murders he committed.

Funny how these people rant on about how utterly unacceptable Islam is, but they will not state what should be done with the unacceptable.

Heartless is the only word I can use to describe this. I'm sure this is meant as a warning to other women who may commit adultery. It is a crime punishable by death. Well, for women anyway. The men can get away with it. The woman pleads with her own father not to do it, but he ties her up and takes her to the stoning pit anyway. They actually have a pit set up for such purposes. Where are the liberals on this true war on women?

She Begs Mercy for Her Father Not To Stone Her for Adultery. Their Exchange is Heartbreaking.

No no, see thats not the problem in the ME , the big problem is Israel. Even though after the 1 million or so Jews who lived in the Arab crescent were removed it all became a worse place to live not a better one.

I talked to a couple of Evangelicals that said they would gladly sacrifice their child if God instructed them to do so.

Please, how many have gladly sacrificed their child or how about those that not even gladly sacrificed their child?

There were folks willing to do it throughout the Christian Bible. If you go back and re-read what I posted, I said "if God asked them to do so."...

You are the one that claims you have "talked" with Evangelicals, so please give me the list of all those Christians that have sacrificed their children.
None because God sacrificed His Son. Therefore no further religious sacrifice would ever be necessary. Jesus came to fulfill the Law.

True, but some don't mind murdering abortion doctors. And some Christians certainly use their religion to hate and discriminate.

Are you really so out of touch that you don't know that abortion doctors have been murdered in the name of Christianity?

jesus christ
None. There have been no religious sacrifices. The doctor that was killed was George Tiller. Killer Tiller was killed as punishment for the murders he committed. Just like Kermit Gosnell was punished for the murders he committed.

See? One of the many Christians who openly endorse terrorism.

The persecution of innocent Muslims includes the argument that the Koran exhorts Muslims to commit violent acts unacceptable in modern civilization,

and therefore the entire religion of Islam must be fatally flawed, with an inability to exist in the modern civilized world.

So, again, you can't name anyone, while you have proof it is currently being done by Muslims.

I myself have not said all or some Muslims, I have never stated the entire religion is flawed, however that is not the point, you failed in your argument.
So...what I get from this is...if people follow their holy scriptures they are bloody murderers....if they only pay lip service to their holy scriptures, they become more civilized. Good to know that 99.9% of all christians are now at the lip-service stage.

You would need to ask a Christian, I do know that the old testament, which is what is being quoted is not part of the Christian faith as Christ fulfilled the law. So, it is an old law and no longer practiced.

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"
Everything was accomplished at Calvary.

Christians are free from the tyranny of the Old Testament.

It is useful only to show the progression of the plan.

All Old Testaments could be burned, and we still have Jesus!

So you Christians should be loving your enemies the Islamic terrorists, and turning your other cheek to them.

When does that start?

Heartless is the only word I can use to describe this. I'm sure this is meant as a warning to other women who may commit adultery. It is a crime punishable by death. Well, for women anyway. The men can get away with it. The woman pleads with her own father not to do it, but he ties her up and takes her to the stoning pit anyway. They actually have a pit set up for such purposes. Where are the liberals on this true war on women?

She Begs Mercy for Her Father Not To Stone Her for Adultery. Their Exchange is Heartbreaking.

What a bunch of fucking losers. the virtues of Shariah Law.

... women who ... commit adultery ... punishable by death.... Where are the liberals on this true war on women?
Yes liberals, WHERE ARE YOU??? You're busy whining about how republicans don't want to provide free birth control for single women, you're looking under boards to explain how this is all Bush's fault.

What about it liberals? You've got your heads so far up your ass-holes you can just pretend this doesn't really happen.

You'd think women would be outraged, but they're not.

Those stones were thrown by ass-hole muslims, but they were also thrown by you liberals. You liberals who brought down the shah of iran, you liberals who want us to all hold hands and sing cum-by-ya. You liberals who voted for barack husein osama also threw the stones at that woman.

Why would you think that?

In fact, both men and women are outraged.

If you blame liberal Americans or the president of the United States for this, YOU are the asshole.

As quoted above,

jesus christ

You are one sicko puppy.

So you Christians should be loving your enemies the Islamic terrorists, and turning your other cheek to them.

When does that start?

So how would you equate Shariah to Christian law? about the same then? Shariah is a plauge that should not be allowed into any free country in my opinion

... women who ... commit adultery ... punishable by death.... Where are the liberals on this true war on women?
Yes liberals, WHERE ARE YOU??? You're busy whining about how republicans don't want to provide free birth control for single women, you're looking under boards to explain how this is all Bush's fault.

What about it liberals? You've got your heads so far up your ass-holes you can just pretend this doesn't really happen.

You'd think women would be outraged, but they're not.

Those stones were thrown by ass-hole muslims, but they were also thrown by you liberals. You liberals who brought down the shah of iran, you liberals who want us to all hold hands and sing cum-by-ya. You liberals who voted for barack husein osama also threw the stones at that woman.

Why would you think that?

In fact, both men and women are outraged.

If you blame liberal Americans or the president of the United States for this, YOU are the asshole.

As quoted above,

Yeah, and 2000 years ago Jesus pretty much told the Jews they were being hipocrites. Christianity was a transformation away from that type of thing,... in theory anyway, except for when Christianity is politicized. The Jews dont practice that anymore except for maybe very isolated cases, so those scriptures mean nothing. Muslims practice what you see in that video and celebrate it as being protection for their women.

I just wonder how people like that can be negotiated with in any international sense, when they have so little regard for their own daughters

When does that start?

So how would you equate Shariah to Christian law? about the same then? Shariah is a plauge that should not be allowed into any free country in my opinion

As practiced today, not very different.

Sharia law is law based on religious beliefs.

So-called "christians" want to end the Constitution and pass laws based on their religious beliefs.

Abortion, birth control, dead beat dads, marriage equality - "christians" are against freedom and equality and they based that on their religion.

Sharia law == Christianity.

Forum List

Back