New January 6th footage shows Officer Sicknick walking around the Capitol hours after the Democrats and the media claimed he died there

and if you read all of my comments that lead up to that comment you would know I was talking about a fire extinguisher,,

context means everything,,
"Sicknick, 42, was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during a struggle, two law enforcement officials said, although it was not clear if he was the officer shown in the video. The officials could not discuss the ongoing investigation publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity."

"Sicknick, 42, was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during a struggle, two law enforcement officials said, although it was not clear if he was the officer shown in the video. The officials could not discuss the ongoing investigation publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity."

Initial reports were incorrect. It was a different cop that was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher...actually several other cops

"...so he wasn't hit with a fire extinguisher,"

I would conjecture that the two insurrectionists who were convicted of spraying Sicknick with 'a chemical irritant" (one of 'em was shown to have purchased bear-strength spray the day before the attack).....well, I'd bet those two convicts ---sure the hell wish Sicknick had been hit with a fire extinguisher.

NOW...THAT.....could be exculpatory or mitigating vis-a-vis their contribution to his death.

As mentioned in one thread or another, the assets of those two criminals ...Khater & Tanios ...would, I surely expect, be demanded as compensation in a personal-injury suit against them by Sicknick's family. And suing for damages against perpetrators who have been criminally convicted of attacking Sicknick should make it easier for a case to be made. IMHO

Now, I haven't heard of Sicknick's family suing Khater & Tanios yet....tho they have filed a suit to hold Don Trump responsible for a wrongful death....but I think the better chance is to go after Khater/Tanios's home equities, investments, savings, cars and trucks, any assetts that could be liquidated to pay for their 'contributory negligence' in Sickinick's death.

IMHO

He died the next day...
Along with 47 other people within a 10 miles radius. Unremarkable in Reality. .
This is how libs fake it. Find out a fact, officer dead, and create a story about how and why it happened. And you’re off to the next sensation.
Young black male dies in police encounter. Find one that’s white cop and work him into your story, skip all the rest.
Thinkers see through that but it’s tough and many good people just can’t

Along with 47 other people within a 10 miles radius. Unremarkable in Reality. .
This is how libs fake it. Find out a fact, officer dead, and create a story about how and why it happened. And you’re off to the next sensation.
Young black male dies in police encounter. Find one that’s white cop and work him into your story, skip all the rest.
Thinkers see through that but it’s tough and many good people just can’t
Were those 47 people 42 year old law enforcement officers?

LEOs tend to be in pretty good physical shape

"Along with 47 other people within a 10 miles radius. Unremarkable in Reality. .
This is how libs fake it. Find out a fact, officer dead, and create a story about how and why it happened."

Ah, I think the poster W53 has missed some nuances attached to the Sicknick death.

Two men (Khater & Tanios) were depicted in several videos...body cam and fixed security cam ...as spraying Sicknick directly in the face with a stream of bear spray. Those video illustrate Sicknick's violent recoiling from the spray attack...and his struggle to breath, stay up right, and to see. The videos were shown in criminal trials of both men. Both men were convicted and sentenced to prison for the specific attack on Sicknick.

So we have a young officer shown to be subject to a violent attack with a chemical irritant, we see his recoiling from the attack, and his unexpected death within 24hrs. In my opinion, there really is some 'remarkableness' truly attached to the untimely death of an apparently fit and trim officer.

Yeah, I can see how a personal injury attorney for Sicknick's family could make a case on those 'unremarkable' facts.

No?

and wheres the picture of his injury?? let alone proof of the attack with an extinguisher,,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my opinion, poster 'progressive hunter' your avatar is not a sincere contributor here.

There have been several posts on this thread and the other nearby 'sicknick' threads that have detailed that two men were depicted on multiple videos attacking Sicknick (and other officers). Two men who were convicted and now are in prison for that attack.

There have been explanations to you and others on this forum that the initial first-blush reports from the scene at the time that Sicknick was hit with an extinguisher were in error (and corrected)....but you seemingly want to hold onto that hasty on-the-scene reporting as your proof that Sicknick's injuries and death are merely figments of anti-Trump partisans.

You are doing this forum a disservice if you cannot come on here and debate honestly and sincerely.

You are not a value-added contributor. Rather, apparently, merely a fake and a phony.
No disrespect intended.

IMHO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my opinion, poster 'progressive hunter' your avatar is not a sincere contributor here.

There have been several posts on this thread and the other nearby 'sicknick' threads that have detailed that two men were depicted on multiple videos attacking Sicknick (and other officers). Two men who were convicted and now are in prison for that attack.

There have been explanations to you and others on this forum that the initial first-blush reports from the scene at the time that Sicknick was hit with an extinguisher were in error (and corrected)....but you seemingly want to hold onto that hasty on-the-scene reporting as your proof that Sicknick's injuries and death are merely figments of anti-Trump partisans.

You are doing this forum a disservice if you cannot come on here and debate honestly and sincerely.

You are not a value-added contributor. Rather, apparently, merely a fake and a phony.
No disrespect intended.

IMHO
you said a funny,,,

Forum List

Back