New January 6th footage shows Officer Sicknick walking around the Capitol hours after the Democrats and the media claimed he died there

They were “let in” by other rioters who had smashed adjacent windows to gain access
What about the doors that had to be opened from the inside and by code? The protestors were unarmed, you're a drama queen for sure.

An officer was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher but it wasn't Sicknick
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And, it seems more than one fire-extinguisher got thrown at officers.

As offered above in post #159.....a criminal by the name of Robert Palmer, now sits in jail for throwing a fire extinguisher and other stuff.

But a nano-google shows that another criminal, Robert Sanford, was arrested and plead guilty for a similar act.

To wit:
Retired firefighter charged with throwing fire extinguisher at officers during Capitol riots

"A criminal complaint identifies (Robert) Sanford as the man seen on video hurling the fire extinguisher at officers. It hits one officer who was wearing a helmet in the head, then ricochets and strikes a second officer, who was not wearing a helmet, and then ricochets again to strike a third officer, who was wearing a helmet. Sanford is then seen moving quickly in the opposite direction."

Last edited:
Wrong. You know as well as me that President Trump told the crowd to demonstrate peacefully. You just can't help but lie.

Lets see…

He created a lie because he wouldn’t admit he lost
He called the mob to DC on Jan 6
He fired up the mob with lies
He told them THEY needed to stop Congress from certifying the election
He told them to demonstrate peacefully
He stood by and watched as the TRUMPmob turned violent

You really think that one statement gets him off the hook?

One more, and I would refer all to go back up to the video clip offered by the poster Broke Loser, in post #139.

Watch only the very first several seconds (just before the depiction of the flying extinguisher).

Note ---the guy emerging from the MAGA-side and slamming the uniformed officer in the back and propelling him over the wall.

I want to highlight that particular depiction as a counter to those who say there was no violence by the Trump insurrectionists, that all the violence was by FBI, by 'false-flagger's of Pelosi's, or that what violence occurred was only the result of being first attacked by Capitol police, it was all 'defensive'.

Of course, all that is loonery.

Watch that 'over-the-wall-you-go' body-slam.
It seems, to my rather naïve' eye, to contradict all that partisan silliness being spewed by this forum's Insurrection-deniers.

IMHO

Lets see…

He created a lie because he wouldn’t admit he lost
He called the mob to DC on Jan 6
He fired up the mob with lies
He told them THEY needed to stop Congress from certifying the election
He told them to demonstrate peacefully
He stood by and watched as the TRUMPmob turned violent

You really think that one statement gets him off the hook?
Yep. People aren't robots
.....well..unless they're democrats.

Then you should be able to document it.

Do so

Nancy Pelosi's daughter was there documenting it, John Sullivan, the kid of special ops, was there egging them on, and documenting it, and there were others, I saw it and heard them with my own two eyes and ears.

You, and the establishment, can equivocate, and make excuses for all these folks, all you want, I know what I heard and saw.

What about the doors that had to be opened from the inside and by code? The protestors were unarmed, you're a drama queen for sure.
We’ll there’s video of them smashing in the windows and opening the doors from the INSIDE

You’re batting .000

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi's daughter was there documenting it, John Sullivan, the kid of special ops, was there egging them on, and documenting it, and there were others, I saw it and heard them with my own two eyes and ears.

You, and the establishment, can equivocate, and make excuses for all these folks, all you want, I know what I heard and saw.
John Sullivan had been tossed by BLM months before because they though he was a provocateur. He was never ANTIFA. His brother is a Proud Boy

No idea what you’re talking about with Pelosi’s daughter but she’s certainly not ANTIFA

Lol, that proves nothing. Anifa or blm would've been glad to step in.
Hmmm...except there's zero evidence of that happening

Not a single one of the hundreds of people convicted claimed anything other than fealty to Trump and their social media presence attested to that.

Hmmm...except there's zero evidence of that happening

Not a single one of the hundreds of people convicted claimed anything other than fealty to Trump and their social media presence attested to that.
Cnn reporting, right?

so he wasnt hit with a fire extinguisher,,
You stated he wasn't attacked.
1678593476521.png

Clearly you were wrong. Now you're going to argue that getting sprayed with chemical agents isn't an attack. Right?

It literally never ends with you guys...

Forum List

Back