New January 6th footage shows Officer Sicknick walking around the Capitol hours after the Democrats and the media claimed he died there

FB_IMG_1678283768172.jpg

Then show it.

No, I'm not searching the Internet to find it. It was all over the news when it happened and I'm certain it was posted on here. If you missed it that's your tough shit. Regardless of what it shows, it won't make any difference to you and the other deplorables. You'll come up with some excuse to dismiss it just like numb nuts tried to claim a few minutes ago that it was doctored because you people are liars. It's what you do, just like your orange Cheetoh cult leader. You lie.

No, I'm not searching the Internet to find it. It was all over the news when it happened and I'm certain it was posted on here. If you missed it that's your tough shit. Regardless of what it shows, it won't make any difference to you and the other deplorables. You'll come up with some excuse to dismiss it just like numb nuts tried to claim a few minutes ago that it was doctored because you people are liars. It's what you do, just like your orange Cheetoh cult leader. You lie.

Ha.

The new video shows him a live and well after you loons claimed he was dead. I'm sure the devil will love trickling a little bit on your chin when you see him. Your party isn't anything but lies, on a dead man.

Hold on….so you don’t think that’s Sicknick shown directing pedestrian traffic inside the Capitol after he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher?

The new video shows him a live and well after you loons claimed he was dead. I'm sure the devil will love trickling a little bit on your chin when you see him. Your party isn't anything but lies, on a dead man.

When did "we" claim that he died?

I seem to recall he died a day or two after the Insurrection, after having been injured by getting smashed in the head with a fire extinguisher.

When did "we" claim that he died?

I seem to recall he died a day or two after the Insurrection, after having been injured by getting smashed in the head with a fire extinguisher.
“SMASHED”?
Really? That’s a cool verb choice….reminds me of the “ripping”, “tearing”, “yanking” brown babies from the clutching arms of those poor illegal parasites” bullshit that Libs concocted when Trump was caging the subhumans…..Anyhoo…..Sicknick, wearing a helmet took a lobbed 5lb fire extinguisher straight to the helmet from 15’ away….Does this really look like a lethal blow to you? Be honest.

“SMASHED”?
Really? That’s a cool verb choice….reminds me of the “ripping”, “tearing”, “yanking” brown babies from the clutching arms of those poor illegal parasites” bullshit that Libs concocted when Trump was caging the subhumans…..Anyhoo…..Sicknick, wearing a helmet took a lobbed 5lb fire extinguisher straight to the helmet from 15’ away….Does this really look like a lethal blow to you? Be honest.

It was literally tossed his direction like a coach tossing a baseball in youth coach pitch games.

Forum List

Back