New January 6th footage shows Officer Sicknick walking around the Capitol hours after the Democrats and the media claimed he died there

One of hundreds/thousands
Unsubstantiated claim.

5idcka.jpg

It was one riot, that, from the thousands of hours of video, and the clear evidence we have now of a cover up? Reveals to most thinking persons, that it was allowed to happen for a political agenda.

This is as much of a gaslight, as, 'fiery but mostly peaceful protest.' Only idiots and hyper-partisans still believe this narrative.

Only if you are a shill and a loon.

There isn't a shred of evidence that this was organized by the Corporate GOP party office, or the white house.

It was a mob of Republicans called to Washington by a Republican and enraged with Republican lies

Unsubstantiated claim.

View attachment 764363

It was one riot, that, from the thousands of hours of video, and the clear evidence we have now of a cover up? Reveals to most thinking persons, that it was allowed to happen for a political agenda.

This is as much of a gaslight, as, 'fiery but mostly peaceful protest.' Only idiots and hyper-partisans still believe this narrative.
Bullshit there was hours of combat that the CP cops called “medieval”

Fuck your lies and fuck Tucker’s lies

Bullshit there was hours of combat that the CP cops called “medieval”

Fuck your lies and fuck Tucker’s lies
You may not like how Tucker framed the newly released video, and? TBH, I haven't watched any of what Tucker has said, I don't care. He is a propagandist, just like all of the TEE VEE.

Just the fact that the establishment cherry picked it all, and refused to release it all, is all I need to know about the agenda of the STATE.

The fact that you are so emotional about this? That is all I need to see.

What I have found beyond hilarious about all this is the left in Congress and the media have been shitting and pissing their pants over the video Carlson has aired. They lose their shit over this because Carlson is releasing just selective video to push the narrative he wants while trying to pretend the politically motivated and blindly partisan January 6th committee did not do the same thing. What is almost as funny is they seem to truly believe that they are fooling people and no one sees through them.

It has since come out, that many of the folks that encouraged these engaged folks to storm the capitol have been DNC operatives and antifa.

It is known.
:slap:

WTF is with Republicans?
When are you going to accept personal responsibility?

We did’t lose the election, it was stolen
We didn’t storm the Capitol, it was ANTIFA

What I have found beyond hilarious about all this is the left in Congress and the media have been shitting and pissing their pants over the video Carlson has aired. They lose their shit over this because Carlson is releasing just selective video to push the narrative he wants while trying to pretend the politically motivated and blindly partisan January 6th committee did not do the same thing. What is almost as funny is they seem to truly believe that they are fooling people and no one sees through them.
Agreed.

It should have all be released, all at the same time.

Forum List

Back