New January 6th footage shows Officer Sicknick walking around the Capitol hours after the Democrats and the media claimed he died there

Wasn't that the night your brave savior retreated to his bunker...because he was a pussy-assed bitch? :auiqs.jpg:

And there it is.

With literally fires being lit, police attacked, and a church burnt down - "Trump is a pussy ass bitch!"

(Nevermind the fact that it is never the President's decision when staff decide he needs to be protected. That's why your Disney mannequin Pres causally strolling with his Ukrainian puppet during an air raid siren was such obvious theater - but I digress.)

Here is what DC looked like that night:

iu

iu

Just a teensy weensy bit worse than "JANUARY 6th!"

But when AOC complains they tried to murder her - and she wasn't even in the capital building - "INSURRECTION!" (Nevermind that nobody's ever been charged with that and they never will be.)

The truth is you're a completely compromised partisan hack who wouldn't admit the truth if it smacked you in the face.

Contrast that with the fact your disgusting violence turned me into a Republican back in those days, and it's glaringly obvious which one of us is full of shit.

He's dead. Because of what went on that day.

End of story.
No one cares about your attempt to sanitize that day...but..thanks for playing!
All the dead from the Pro riots and Covid reactions not a word. the politicians involved in that need to be put into a large, sealed room and forced to breathe biological weapons released into it. The elderly people alone in retirement centers are a form of genocide.

And there it is.

With literally fires being lit, police attacked, and a church burnt down - "Trump is a pussy ass bitch!"

(Nevermind the fact that it is never the President's decision when staff decide he needs to be protected. That's why your Disney mannequin Pres causally strolling with his Ukrainian puppet during an air raid siren was such obvious theater - but I digress.)

Here is what DC looked like that night:

iu

iu

Just a teensy weensy bit worse than "JANUARY 6th!"

But when AOC complains they tried to murder her - and she wasn't even in the capital building - "INSURRECTION!" (Nevermind that nobody's ever been charged with that and they never will be.)

The truth is you're a completely compromised partisan hack who wouldn't admit the truth if it smacked you in the face.

Contrast that with the fact your disgusting violence turned me into a Republican back in those days, and it's glaringly obvious which one of us is full of shit.
Any of those buildings the White House?..close to the White House??..no?..close to the CAPITOL?....Why do always deflect to the same tired old shit everytime your pussy-assed bitch's manhood is called out?

Conspiracy is a legal term and criminal charge, and it applies here in spades. So, I guess us "conspiracy theorists" with our tinfoil hats were right on the mark and knew what we were talking about while all you liberal woke Dems called us names like elementary school children for 2 fucking years. The political party you pieces of dogshit vote for has now been caught in a real life conspiracy. It's blatantly clear that you are either cheats or vote for cheats. And you tried to impose your own crimes on Trump yet you never got a SINGLE....FUCKING.....THING on him. It was you lying scumbags who were trying to make a scapegoat to help cover your own crimes. And now it's all unraveling just like we said it would.

All the dead from the Pro riots and Covid reactions not a word. the politicians involved in that need to be put into a large, sealed room and forced to breathe biological weapons released into it. The elderly people alone in retirement centers are a form of genocide.
I'm sorry, my Universal Translator is on the fritz right now. Could you translate into sane for me? :)

The only reason you'd be attempting to pass his death off this way is
Don't be making straw-man arguments and putting ideas in my head, or words into my mouth. None of those are true.

NO, the reason I would be conveying my factual impressions about his death, is, I cannot find the medical examiner's report linked in any of the MSM reporting, and. . . I saw him walking around perfectly fine after the incident with my own two eyes.

If he had a concussion, or was in anyway roughed up, unable to preform his assigned job duties, he would not have been. You seem to be the one that wants to, "pass his death off," here. . . . why did it take the election of a new congress to have full disclosure of all the evidence of that day? :dunno:

I don't have a political agenda.

This should not even be a controversy anymore. . . all of this, this video should have already been known, over a year ago. That it is coming out now? That the public has been manipulated? That video, and possibly notes and texts, have selectively been presented and edited for a purpose, is very telling. . .

That is all we need to know about the integrity of the process. . .

:sigh2:

Any of those buildings the White House?..close to the White House??..

Yeah, the spirit of the New Left ladies and gentlemen!

Only the elites matter - if AOC so much as breaks a nail anywhere near Capitol Hill, it's worse than Pearl Harbor!

But if ordinary citizens get killed/harassed/have their businesses burned down (for months on end, not just that night in DC!!!) - well that's all just fun and games.

You're vile.

So Sidnick continued to defend the Capitol even after republicans assaulted him?

How does that negate an assault that was on video?
It doesn't.

But it effectively refutes the lie that he "died," defending the Capitol.

:rolleyes:

He had a stroke, of natural causes, at home. But the Capitol Police bureaucracy still want to connect that to his service during that day. It is completely illogical gas-lighting, with no medical proof.

I am perfectly willing to change my mind if someone wishes to post the medical examiner's report that PROVES the connection, but in a court of law? There is none.

Why should I believe the propagandists? When in a court of law there is none, and the video evidence proves there is no connection!

No one claimed he does there asshole. Stop lying.

By the way does the video show him being treated for his injuries?

No? Why?
Nobody said he died on the spot. Fake news thread.
That's garbage.

The nation got an earful of the "deadly capitol riot." And he was the guy they continually pointed to as the victim.

The lying & gas-lighting was non-stop.

Lawmakers, Biden pay tribute to Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who was killed in Capitol riot​

1678399702807.png

As you wish….

Sooooo. .. . . I guess this is all the evidence we need, that indeed, the government does have a political agenda, and it has been weaponized against certain people, and certain parties.

Truly, the hatch act it dead.

Sad times indeed these are, that the DoJ released this video, and not the other video. . .

Sooooo. .. . . I guess this is all the evidence we need, that indeed, the government does have a political agenda, and it has been weaponized against certain people, and certain parties.

Truly, the hatch act it dead.

Sad times indeed these are, that the DoJ released this video, and not the other video. . .

Yes
All the evidence you need to realize the Republican Mob attacked Sicknick

Forum List

Back