New January 6th footage shows Officer Sicknick walking around the Capitol hours after the Democrats and the media claimed he died there

OK Skippy

Show where anyone claims he died on the scene

I Will wait

Your homies at the New York Times told that lie, many times:

Your fellow DemoKKKrats at USA Today also repeated the lie:

Aww, and look here, you told the lie, too:

Sicknick was INSIDE the Capitol when he was attacked. The OP shows an incident OUTSIDE the Capitol

Your homies at the New York Times told that lie, many times:

Your fellow DemoKKKrats at USA Today also repeated the lie:

Aww, and look here, you told the lie, too:
Your link shows he died the day after Republicans attacked the Capitol

Looks like you liec

You told the lie that he was hit with a fire extinguisher. Where did you get that information?

He scoured multiple news websites of varying ideologies, along with objective/neutral sources - and after days of agonizing deliberation, came to this unavoidable conclusion.

Or he coulda just heard it on the idiot box from some douche named Don Lemon.

I really don't know.

No shit, Sherlock (OP). He died the next day directly from what he suffered in the attack (insurrection). He'd still be alive if not for that day.

Just own it.

That's not what you, Joe Biden, and your media have been saying for the past two years.

Does the guy in the video look like he was "savagely beaten by the mob"?

Officer Brian Sicknick was savagely beaten by the mob, Ashli Babbitt was shot by Capitol police, and three died of medical emergencies during the onslaught.

That's not what you, Joe Biden, and your media have been saying for the past two years.

Does the guy in the video look like he was "savagely beaten by the mob"?
He's dead. Because of what went on that day.

End of story.
No one cares about your attempt to sanitize that day...but..thanks for playing!

So you lied about the "savagely beaten by the mob" thing? I knew it.
I said nothing of the sort. If you'd like to place stock in what politicians say...that's your problem. Tends to happen when you don't think for yourself and you allow slanted media figures to feed you your information.
But I bet it makes you feel better..don't it, snowflake? :)

I'll take what his boss and doctors said at face value.
He'd still be alive if that day didn't happen.

I said nothing of the sort. If you'd like to place stock in what politicians say...that's your problem. Tends to happen when you don't think for yourself and you allow slanted media figures to feed you your information.
But I bet it makes you feel better..don't it, snowflake? :)

I'll take what his boss and doctors said at face value.

Why did you lie and say he was "savagely beaten by the mob"? The video proves you lied.

I actually agree with all of this.

Which makes it all the more ironic that virtually all the "slanted media figures" take the side of one political party - and you consistently line up with the very same agenda.

Jack of No Trades?

More like One Trick Pony.

He's dead. Because of what went on that day.
If that activity that I see going on in that tweet happened after he was involved in that tussle? I believe your statement is factually incorrect.

You are gaslighting.
Nope. Died of "natural causes," means he'd be dead, whether or not he went to the job that day, or not.

The establishment is using his death for a political agenda, just as you are. Now you have video evidence, and you are STILL refusing, to see what the entire society with brains can see for themselves.

:rolleyes:

propaganda.jpg

He's dead. What about that fact is escaping you? If you'd like to feel better, feel better.
But stop projecting. He died because of what happened that day.
And that, you can't sanitize. :)

No, he didn't, his death was ruled as natural causes. And, you lied when you said he was "savagely beaten by the mob". That's two lies you're on the hook for now.

Forum List

Back