New Jersey Governor Spent $13,000 in Taxpayer Funds to Install Door for Wife’s Office

Can you imagine the clamor from the media if Chris Christie had done this? Or any Republican?

New Jersey's newly minted Democratic governor spent $13,000 of taxpayer funds to create an office for his wife, who has no constitutional role in state government, down the hall from his own.

More @ New Jersey's Dem Governor Spent $13,000 in Taxpayer Money to Install a Door for His Wife's Office

Just as with Ben Carson and Pruitt this POS should give the money back and his wife should stay home. Taxpayer money doesn't have a party attached to it.

Can you imagine the clamor from the media if Chris Christie had done this? Or any Republican?

New Jersey's newly minted Democratic governor spent $13,000 of taxpayer funds to create an office for his wife, who has no constitutional role in state government, down the hall from his own.

More @ New Jersey's Dem Governor Spent $13,000 in Taxpayer Money to Install a Door for His Wife's Office

Washington free. beacon? :rofl:

*IF* it's true, they should pay the money back.

but your what about game is always amusing

Is it a Ceipher lock heavy security door.........

Then it's not out of the range for that price.........

Those doors are expensive.

You do not keep up or get the whole stories.

Just as with Ben Carson and Pruitt this POS should give the money back and his wife should stay home. Taxpayer money doesn't have a party attached to it.

It’s more than a door, it is creating an office
I've had the misfortune of installing a few cipher doors which have magnetic latches............attached to a badge reader door...........which is what I'm talking about.

They aren't cheap........have no clue what was installed there.

I've had the misfortune of installing a few cipher doors which have magnetic latches............attached to a badge reader door...........which is what I'm talking about.

Supposedly, he turned a conference room into an office for his wife

Supposedly, he turned a conference room into an office for his wife
I don't know.........but stuff ain't cheap anymore.

I don't agree with the OP on this one..................We had a tech rep come in from Britain to program the ciphers..............talk about expensive........lol

It wasn’t for just a door, but for creating a doorway and I assume a door and I imagine furnishings.

Nearly half of the total, $13,000, was used to install a doorway in a conference room so it could serve as a private office for the first lady of New Jersey, according to nj.com.

Not that much money

Forum List

Back