New Jersey to teach second graders that boys can be girls and viceversa

It's all a bunch of lies and bullshit meant to make people lose their shit. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The blowback from you people running around calling people pedophiles is going to be unlike anything you ever thought possible.
Ooo, you’re so scary! Actually, no you’re not. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You people don't care about other people's children. That has been apparent for decades as your elected assholes first turn to schools to trim budgets to pay for your shitty upper crust tax cuts. All those republicans you really hope get elected will gleefully cut every program that helps kids grow up healthy. Start caring if kids have food on the table and all this fake moral panic will not seem so hypocritical.

What age should transgender education be mandatory through the state?

It's all a bunch of lies and bullshit meant to make people lose their shit. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The blowback from you people running around calling people pedophiles is going to be unlike anything you ever thought possible.
Parents should get education vouchers, public schooling is an absolute disaster

Looks like another pedo running round out there.

Scared?

If you are the typical product of New Jersey schools, your mere presence proves otherwise.
I went to public school in NY, almost as good as NJ
New Jersey has the best schools in the country

Last edited:
A major challenge for schools today is kids are taught by their parents to hate blacks, minorities, non-christians, gays and anyone who is different.

It is up to the schools to repair the damage

A major challenge for schools today is kids are taught by their parents to hate blacks, minorities, non-christians, gays and anyone who is different.

It is up to the schools to repair the damage
You left off a few.

..................Whites, conservatives, Christians, patriots.

Why do you have to lie about what the real story is about? I don't understand what good it does?!? SMH

The problem for schools is all students know about homosexuals is what they hear from their parents.

Daddy calls them Faggots and makes fun of them

It is up to the schools to correct them

Children have been taught stranger danger for decades and that no one should touch their private parts. This is about political fanatics using children
Telling kids not to let anyone have sex with them is different from telling them they can fall in love with any gender.

Forum List

Back