New MAGA Ad about Disloyal Ron DeSantis

I strike close to the mark there. I can tell.......that's why MAGAts always bring Byrd up.............they hate that he disavowed racism eventually.
No he was a racist POS, you most likely are, you only care for blacks because they keep the rich white guys in your party in power

So burn then!
1682960348173.jpeg

Ron will not be the nominee. He's embedded with the Bush klan and establishment corporate donors.

Can we stop the lying? The Democrats have cornered the market on that already.

Ron accepts the support of the Bush family but so would Trump if they didn't hate him. Don't believe me? It's all about the money, even in the Trump campaign. He wants us to stop boycotting woke Anhueiser Busch why? Because they give money to Trump and the GOP. He'll excuse their submission to the woke mob, something that Trump is against, and he'll take their money.

DeSantis isn't going to be the nominee, there's no sense in lying about a guy who's not even in the race.

And how is Ron DeSantis disloyal? Trump drew first blood by demeaning a guy who isn't even in the race. DeSantis has said very little in return. There's no disloyalty there.

You all are lying so much I almost feel like apologizing to Democrats for calling them liars.

Forum List

Back