New Marquette Law School Poll Finds Harris Leading Trump .

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
MILWAUKEE – A new Marquette Law School Poll national survey finds Vice President Kamala Harris is the choice for president of 52% of registered voters and former President Donald Trump is the choice of 48%. Among likely voters, Harris receives 53% and Trump 47%. These results include voters who initially did not choose Harris or Trump but who were then asked whom they would vote for if they had to choose.

In a May 6-15, 2024, Marquette Law School Poll national survey, Trump was the choice of 50% and President Joe Biden was the pick of 50% Among registered voters, while Trump took 51% of likely voters and Biden 49%.

When the ballot question explicitly includes independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Libertarian Party candidate Chase Oliver, Green Party candidate Jill Stein, and independent candidate Cornel West, Harris receives 47% and Trump 41% Among registered voters. Kennedy is supported by 9%, Oliver receives 1%, Stein is the choice of 2%, and West wins 1%, among these voters. Among likely voters, Harris is supported by 50% and Trump 42%, Kennedy 6%, Oliver 1%, Stein 1%, and West 0%.

It's worse than that.....It's a national poll.

They seem to forget that the left coast. Chicago, and NYC do not get to pick the POTUS.

There's this pesky thing called the electoral college you see. ;)

The link said they poll Wisconsin voters.

If course it's going to lean democrat, Wisconsin is chock full of democrat loons.

Besides that there isn't a poll out there that can't be manipulated and I suspect that's what you're seeing lately trying to push Harris

The link said they poll Wisconsin voters.

If course it's going to lean democrat, Wisconsin is chock full of democrat loons.

Besides that there isn't a poll out there that can't be manipulated and I suspect that's what you're seeing lately trying to push Harris
That's not what i read in the link. :dunno:

The survey was conducted July 24-Aug. 1, 2024, interviewing 879 registered voters nationwide, with a margin of error of +/-4.1 percentage points.

Forum List

Back