🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New NBC Poll shows Christie has problems within the GOP

[

Christie has two years to woo the far right without compromising the center, and in the end he will succeed. And those who are foolish enough to keep opposing him will be on the outside looking in, a position all politicians abhor.

How did that Romney nomination work out for you again?

Oh, yeah, it didn't.

I think the probelm with you establishment types is that after two losses to the hated Obama, the far right really isn't hearing much of what you are saying.

Christie is to far left to make the cut in the Pup party. They would roll out statue before this slob

-Geaux

Christie could win if the sane, moderate Republicans took back control of their own party.

I'm just not sure he's the guy whose worth making the effort to do it. The guy is anti-working people, he really doesn't have that impressive of a record, and he's kind of an asshole, which doesn't play as well in the rest of the country as it does in the state that gave us Snooki...

Christie is to far left to make the cut in the Pup party. They would roll out statue before this slob

Geaux and the small minority like him in the party are too far right to dictate policy and decisions.

Christie will be the nominee, and the far right will on board or be left at the station.

Geaux and the small minority like him in the party are too far right to dictate policy and decisions.

Christie will be the nominee, and the far right will on board or be left at the station.

Yawn, guy,

Isn't this what you said about Romney when you shoved him down the throats of the Conservatives who didn't want him?

Why do you think they are going to fall for that again.

I wouldn't.

Forum List

Back