🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New NBC Poll shows Christie has problems within the GOP

actually, I've worked for the current company for the last six years (while half my department has been eliminated) and the previous one for six years. I've gotten multiple awards for proficiency and maximum amounts on reviews.

But the corporate world still sucks and capitalism is still evil.

Deal with it.

Joe, yet you still accept and support yourself with paychecks from your employer.

Since capitalism is evil, how do you square that with yourself?

Your perception is not reality.

Reality- Corporations are parasites that have convinced stupid people like you they are vital organs.

Reality - You don't offer the skills to make you valuable for gainful employment. Your employers would rather get rid of you then care for you. I suspect from your displays here that you a problem worker.

It is YOU.

Hey asshole. You missed a word in your sentence. ARE is the word that you needed to complete your thought. (for what your thoughts are worth)

As in; I suspect from your displays here that you ARE a problem.

You did want to play the editor game. Right? Like you correcting my word choice. This will be fun.

The GOP is just beginning an internal struggle that might leave it will huge open sores. It is going to be interesting. Christie has the most overall appeal of any Repub. But he will be fought tooth and nail by the Baggers and the Ultras.

Karl might have to reappear to push the big man through.

karl Rove is the first thing the Pubs need to eject from the party if they are ever to change.

And take his white board with him

-Geaux

Karl has put together a war chest. He will begin soon battling the TP. Stay Tuned!

:popcorn:

actually, I've worked for the current company for the last six years (while half my department has been eliminated) and the previous one for six years. I've gotten multiple awards for proficiency and maximum amounts on reviews.

Deal with it.

Of course Joe has the exact example demonstrating how he shines above everyone in his company. And his many accolades.

Perfect example to fit anytime you need one.....that's Joe.

Deal with it.

Joe, yet you still accept and support yourself with paychecks from your employer.

I am being paid directly for services rendered. I perform those services in good faith and give them my best effort, and they pretty much still find ways to cheat me at every oppurtunity.

Until we become more like a European Social Democracy, it is what it is.

Unfortunately, we have too many bible thumpers like OODA who think it's just fine to let them crap on you.

Reality- Corporations are parasites that have convinced stupid people like you they are vital organs.

Reality - You don't offer the skills to make you valuable for gainful employment. Your employers would rather get rid of you then care for you. I suspect from your displays here that you a problem worker.

It is YOU.

Hey asshole. You missed a word in your sentence. ARE is the word that you needed to complete your thought. (for what your thoughts are worth)

You did want to play the editor game. Right? Like you correcting my word choice. This will be fun.

Tenet and Tenant are not typos. It is not knowing proper word usage.

It is YOU.

Deal with it.

A job hooper huh? That's a red flag on resumes I review. I would for sure be calling your previous employer. The economy can be responsible for this, but at times, there are other issues present

-Geaux

Deal with it.

Of course Joe has the exact example demonstrating how he shines above everyone in his company. And his many accolades.

Perfect example to fit anytime you need one.....that's Joe.

Yeah, you see, that's called "life". If you moved out of the basement into the real world, if you weren't immediately burned to a crisp by the sun, you might actually experience that.

NBC poll: Christie faces divided GOP, trails Clinton in hypothetical '16 race - First Read

There’s also a striking geographical divide: A majority of Northeast Republicans (57 percent to 22 percent) say they would support Christie in a GOP primary.

But pluralities of Republicans in other parts of the country prefer another GOP candidate – in the Midwest (by 35 percent to 30 percent), the South (29 percent to 27 percent) and the West (40 percent to 22 percent).

On Monday, The New York Times highlighted this Republican split over Christie, especially after establishment Republicans have cheered his possible 2016 candidacy.

But the split within the GOP goes much deeper than just Christie. It is TP against the Establishment. It is Ultra-Conservative against the Moderates. It is Karl Rove against....well, whatever loon the Baggers try to push through the Primaries. COOL!

Actually your definition of what is conservative is wrong. The Tea Party is what used to be mainstream. The left had drifted into radicalism while the Tea Party has pretty much stayed the same.

This is just an attempt to paint what is normal with a deceptive brush. A prime example is calling anyone who wants spending cuts is a terrorist or a racist. That's total nonsense.

It is YOU.

Deal with it.

A job hooper huh? That's a red flag on resumes I review. I would for sure be calling your previous employer. The economy can be responsible for this, but at times, there are other issues present

-Geaux

Guy, your average American worker changes jobs every four years. Get with the program.

The notion of "lifetime jobs" is over and done with.

I do resumes for people. It's RARE that I see people who have less than two jobs on their resume in the last 12 years.

Deal with it.

I am being paid directly for services rendered. I perform those services in good faith and give them my best effort, and they pretty much still find ways to cheat me at every oppurtunity.

Unfortunately, we have too many bible thumpers like OODA who think it's just fine to let them crap on you.

See Joe is easily cheated (work, insurance, etc) and doesn't have the skills to offer someone to not cheat him but WANT him. And remunerate him accordingly.

It is YOU.

Damn, that was cruel....

Deal with it.

A European social democracy still includes the evils of capitalism. Holy crap. China's economy exploded when it embraced capitalism. Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Brazil, they're out too, I reckon.

I can think of a couple of countries that would not expose you to the evils of capitalism, but I'm pretty sure you would not want to live there. Cuba, North Korea. Maybe I'm wrong on that.

So you'll probably need to find a point of equilibrium in which you can hate and complain about capitalism while still accepting money from it. That's a pretty tough position to take. Or maybe not.

See Joe is easily cheated (work, insurance, etc) and doesn't have the skills to offer someone to not cheat him but WANT him. And remunerate him accordingly.

I just wonder why you think cheating people is a virtue? Or even a good business policy.

By the way, I'd put my resume up against yours any day of the week. Betcha mine looks better.

Deal with it.

-Geaux

Guy, your average American worker changes jobs every four years. Get with the program.

I do resumes for people. It's RARE that I see people who have less than two jobs on their resume in the last 12 years.

You work for a corporation which writes resumes ?

[

A European social democracy still includes the evils of capitalism. Holy crap. China's economy exploded when it embraced capitalism. Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Brazil, they're out too, I reckon.

I can think of a couple of countries that would not expose you to the evils of capitalism, but I'm pretty sure you would not want to live there. Cuba, North Korea. Maybe I'm wrong on that.

So you'll probably need to find a point of equilibrium in which you can hate and complain about capitalism while still accepting money from it. That's a pretty tough position to take. Or maybe not.

Nope, it's not a tough one to take at all.

European social democracies STILL provide universal health care, they make the rich pay their fair share and they have extensive worker, consumer and environmental protections.

Meanwhile, I had to spend a few days last year with a colleague from Shenzhen last year.

Do you know what amazed her about Chicago? That it was as large of a city as it was, but the skies were clear and the waters surrounding it were clean. China's "explosion" of capitalism has come at a pretty serious price to her people, and they are going to have some real problems in the future.

(Think Germany in the early 20th century.)

-Geaux

You work for a corporation which writes resumes ?

No, I own a side business that writes resumes. Which I've talked about a bunch of times here, but you will no doubt claim I am "fitting" things into an example.

Only the left can complain and still benefit from something and escape being called a hypocrite.

Deal with it.

-Geaux

I did say the economy could be responsible in a particular field for multiple position changes.

But I don't manage an 'average' job function. Will just leave it at that.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back