New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

From different people? Sure.... if they come in swinging with a foul mouth.... they could get hundreds... they still can.

If they are claiming getting 2 negs every day from the same person... then they are flat liars.

What if it's one a day, every day? Because frankly, I think that's abuse. It also smacks of following someone just to neg rep them (or give them shit, as so often happens hereabouts.)

Do the math.... you cant rep someone twice.... every single day...day after day. Its not possible.

You could rep the same person every 12th time.... you only have 20 to give out in a 24 hour period...... Tell me how it works doing a double every day?

The way i see it...if you are participating in a thread with someone... its not abuse to neg them....so long as you are disagreeing with a post.

I do agree the comments attached to a neg can be abusive... and the neg is the vehicle to make the comment. As for the neg itself being abusive.... its just whining.

I said what if it's once a day every day.

And my point stands. Why not just disagree. Why slap them upside the head every chance you get? That's a problem with the person doing the negging more so than the person being negged.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I]Baby crying - YouTube[/ame]

What if it's one a day, every day? Because frankly, I think that's abuse. It also smacks of following someone just to neg rep them (or give them shit, as so often happens hereabouts.)

Do the math.... you cant rep someone twice.... every single day...day after day. Its not possible.

You could rep the same person every 12th time.... you only have 20 to give out in a 24 hour period...... Tell me how it works doing a double every day?

The way i see it...if you are participating in a thread with someone... its not abuse to neg them....so long as you are disagreeing with a post.

I do agree the comments attached to a neg can be abusive... and the neg is the vehicle to make the comment. As for the neg itself being abusive.... its just whining.

And my point stands. Why not just disagree. Why slap them upside the head every chance you get? That's a problem with the person doing the negging more so than the person being negged.

My bad... i read you wrong.

ONCE a day WAS allowed... at times TWICE. It was not abuse of the rep system in my opinion. The problem was whining about being an idiot and unhappy that you got reps for for it..

and before you say it again......... i GET what you are saying about your pie chart.

ONCE a day WAS allowed... at times TWICE. It was not abuse of the rep system in my opinion. The problem was whining about being an idiot and unhappy that you got reps for for it..

and before you say it again......... i GET what you are saying about your pie chart.

And I disagree. It was being abused. That has been taken care of.

We had posters losing 20 points over a few days.....that is some serious piling on to try to drive them off the board

Anybody that leaves or stays based upon rep probably isn't worth having around.
Just sayin'.

Yeah, I gotta call bullshit. We'll never know, because somebody saw the shiny new lib or con sign on their head, and promptly pulverized the bejesus out of 'em.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnVHbIEKtUQ]FML Video #4: Cry Baby, by 10SecondTraumas.com - YouTube[/ame]

And I disagree. It was being abused. That has been taken care of.
Not really.

Before you got here, one could be negged three times in a day. Whines happened. Staff changed it.

Then one could be negged twice in a day. Whines happened. Staff changed it.

Then one could get negged 2 times in three days. Whines happened. Staff changed it.

Now one can get negged once in two days..................................

The whines will come. Nothing is different, but somehow folks think it is soooooo different from before.

It makes me laugh.

Anybody that leaves or stays based upon rep probably isn't worth having around.
Just sayin'.

yeah, leaving because you're pissed at an admin is a much better reason

:rofl:

Coming back after the admin is gone and being made a mod has it's upside though. :D

P.S.
There is a difference between being pissed at an admin and being being pissed about administrative actions.
Just sayin'.

I am still mad Meister made you his boy toy... Such favoritism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back