New Obama Book: "Drones Make Me Real Good at Killing People."

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Poor Obummer,

Just when you think things can't get any worse....a new book comes out detailing Obama's use of drones and his "God like, life-and-death power in the Oval Office."

And of course, we all know he has used these drones to kill U.S. Citizens without a trial or any form of due process.

Oh well, I guess it's better than putting them in Gitmo, right?

Here's a link to the full story. New book: Obama told aides that drones make him 'really good at killing people'

More proof that Hussein is willing to put the constitution into the shredder.

WTF are you talking about? We're at war with the Taliban.

What part of that can't you understand?

Matt,

I think you are a good guy, so I will point out two things as gently as I can.

1. Only a sick bastard would take pleasure in killing other human beings, no matter what the reason. To brag that "drones make me good at killing people," is more than a little creepy. Obama is one sick bastard.

2. Obama has never declared "A War of Terrorism." He has never suggested we are at war, period, except for military operations in Afghanistan. If you can find a quote where Obama has ever said we are fighting a war against radical Islam, I will apologize. But I don't think he has.

He's really good at killing Muslims. Doesn't that make you schizos happy?

When Bush was killing Muslims and spying on us, the Right was cheering him on.

"We're fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here." Remember?

They would point out no terror attacks had taken place in the US since Bush started spying on us and began the two wars.

Let's not be all hypocritical now.

Obama the Muslim lover, right? People who say that conveniently forget Obama has more than doubled the drone attacks Bush made.

Obama has droned bombed the ever loving shit out of Muslims.

Make up your goddammed minds!

They would point out no terror attacks had taken place in the US since Bush started spying on us and began the two wars.

Why so obtuse? The point is not about killing the enemy. The point is bragging about, and taking pleasure in, killing other human beings. Only a brute or a psychopath takes pleasure in killing.

Do we need to fight radical Islam? Yes. Do I want my President to take glee and joy at killing people? No.

I think you clearly get the point. Nice try to play clueless.

More proof that Hussein is willing to put the constitution into the shredder.

WTF are you talking about? We're at war with the Taliban.

What part of that can't you understand?

Matt,

I think you are a good guy, so I will point out two things as gently as I can.

1. Only a sick bastard would take pleasure in killing other human beings, no matter what the reason. To brag that "drones make me good at killing people," is more than a little creepy. Obama is one sick bastard.

2. Obama has never declared "A War of Terrorism." He has never suggested we are at war, period, except for military operations in Afghanistan. If you can find a quote where Obama has ever said we are fighting a war against radical Islam, I will apologize. But I don't think he has.

That's because he funds it. i seen this yesterday to obama is sick :eek:

Why so obtuse? The point is not about killing the enemy. The point is bragging about, and taking pleasure in, killing other human beings. Only a brute or a psychopath takes pleasure in killing.

Do we need to fight radical Islam? Yes. Do I want my President to take glee and joy at killing people? No.

I think you should be suspicious of a quote that isn't even a complete sentence. This strongly suggests whatever Obama actually said was taken way out of context.

You are believing what you want to believe.

Evidence you are believing what you want to believe: Obama did not say, "Drones make me real good at killing people."

You read half a quote, and made up your own.

Last edited:
People can read the story and make up their own minds. I would never have made such a statement under any context. I doubt you would have made such a statement as well.

The quote is a mirror into Obama's mind. In my opinion, it is not a pretty picture.

We want presidents who can wheel and deal despite the TPM squeal from the reactionary far right.

We want presidents who can wheel and deal despite the TPM squeal from the reactionary far right.

Damn Jake....right on cue!!

I put this in a thread last evening because every post of yours is the same. The first one I see today is a carbon copy!! it's uncanny. I wrote this one in your honor.

Hey, reactionaries: the other 80% of America doesn't care what you far righties think: you are irrelevant.

Jake, I like how every post is the same. You know....(tea party...tpm...reactionaries...far right...right wingers.....polls show...most Americans...demographic changes....don't matter...nobody cares....it's over....irrelevant.....).

Good stuff. But even though the riff is entertaining, I think you need some new material. Just a thought. :)

Last edited:
Evidence you are believing what you want to believe: Obama did not say, "Drones make me real good at killing people."

You read half a quote, and made up your own.

Kinda like the way liberals took out of context trent lots compliment to strong thurmond on his birthday?

Poor Obummer,

Just when you think things can't get any worse....a new book comes out detailing Obama's use of drones and his "God like, life-and-death power in the Oval Office."

And of course, we all know he has used these drones to kill U.S. Citizens without a trial or any form of due process.

Oh well, I guess it's better than putting them in Gitmo, right?

Here's a link to the full story. New book: Obama told aides that drones make him 'really good at killing people'

Nice try moving the goal posts.....:clap2:

Forum List

Back