New poll 62% of American don't like politicians going after businesses for exercising their free speech.

New poll 62% of American don't like politicians going after businesses for exercising their free speech.​

Sucks to be you then. See ya in the Fall. What that means is that easily 2/3rds of our culture (or more) are FED UP with your woke culture of de-platforming others, silencing others and grooming others and this Fall, you're gonna find out just how much, because politicians have been using private companies to help them effect elections unjustly by trying to circumvent the US constitution.

Sucks to be you then. See ya in the Fall. What that means is that easily 2/3rds of our culture (or more) are FED UP with your woke culture of de-platforming others, silencing others and grooming others and this Fall, you're gonna find out just how much, because politicians have been using private companies to help them effect elections unjustly by trying to circumvent the US constitution.
Sure woke policies from both sides of the aisle. And history always has the out of power party win seats.
It won't surprise me if the republicans win the house.

I actually expect it.

I thought under the citizens united ruling that corporations making political statements was protected speech and the government couldn't go after them with authoritarian actions.

I read 38% are Democrat snowflakes

Sure woke policies from both sides of the aisle.
THERE ARE NO WOKE POLICIES FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE. Quit trying to bullshit us; the wokeness is all 100% the left's doing in accordance with the desires of leftwing elements in the Fed.

It won't surprise me if the republicans win the house.
Good, because when we are done, we will own the keys to the bathroom. This is not just another midterm---- America has seen your woke ass and we are about to DUMP you chumps in the river.

THERE ARE NO WOKE POLICIES FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE. Quit trying to bullshit us; the wokeness is all 100% the left's doing in accordance with the desires of leftwing elements in the Fed.

Good, because when we are done, we will own the keys to the bathroom. This is not just another midterm---- America has seen your woke ass and we are about to DUMP you chumps in the river.
BS you guys are all up at arms about gay people and the trans people which are only a small percentage of people.

That's pretty woke dude.

BS you guys are all up at arms about gay people and the trans people which are only a small percentage of people.

That's pretty woke dude.
We don't care one way or the other about them but you are shoving it down our throats and forcing a reaction...which you get.

Yes, because not only are you trying to make them the NORM and a LARGE percentage, but you are now trying to shove that crap down the throats of our innocent, unsuspecting children, in effect, get at them before their minds are mature enough to realize they are under attack.

Forum List

Back