New poll on does Obama love America

bush got us into a totally irrelevant, uncalled for attack on Iraq which wouldn't have been fine if it had been won.

You have to allow presidents their wars. They like to have at least one war: they are, after all, our modern kings (if short term, optimally) and all kings love their wars.

But they HAVE to win them!! Let them have their war and then they LOSE it?? Darn. That's just sorry. And Bush managed to lose TWO! And one of them mattered. I suppose bin Laden was in Pakistan ever since we lost at Tora Bora. We were making war on the wrong country all those years.

AGAIN you f..king liars!!!

Clinton started the pricess with The 1998 Liberation of Iraq authorized by Congress' Resolution of 2002 (Public law 107-243, 116 Stat. 1497-1502) "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq " "Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling .
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."
On December 16, 1998, President Bill Clinton mandated Operation Desert Fox, a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets.
In spite of that Saddam allowed In five years 576,000 children to starve BECAUSE SADDAM refused to certify WMD destruction!
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children U.N. Reports - NYTimes.com

AND before that you f...king idiot......... Does the 1991 CEASE FIRE have any meaning to you??
I guess you are so up Obama's butt you can't even think because of the gas you have absorbed!
GEEZ get a f...kin life!!!

I wouldn't expect any less from the ODS stricken rightwingers of this country. The shocking thing is that, in a Rasmussen poll, only 35% said he doesn't love his country.

Half of America isn't convinced their President loves his country and you consider that a victory? Seriously?

This just goes to show how the extremism of the right has warped the thought process of so many Americans. I find it laughable when those on the right suggest that it is the left that has been the cause of so much divisiveness in America. As a former conservative Republican, I have seen first hand how much damage the far right has done to this country, and it's a disgrace. It is the reason that I left the Republican Party after being a member for over 25 years.

I wouldn't expect any less from the ODS stricken rightwingers of this country. The shocking thing is that, in a Rasmussen poll, only 35% said he doesn't love his country.

Half of America isn't convinced their President loves his country and you consider that a victory? Seriously?

This just goes to show how the extremism of the right has warped the thought process of so many Americans. I find it laughable when those on the right suggest that it is the left that has been the cause of so much divisiveness in America. As a former conservative Republican, I have seen first hand how much damage the far right has done to this country, and it's a disgrace. It is the reason that I left the Republican Party after being a member for over 25 years.

the GOP is better off without fools like you. Good riddance.

How dare you insult what the Majority of the peoples feels. Unlike you on the left, they don't NEED any influence from anyone to MAKE up their own frikken mind. Your all's problem is you don't like it because it show you all in a bad light for putting him in office to begin with.... and that's tough shit

Explain to me these statements as being "uniting", "supporting our military", and if you can tell me how you can be proud of
a group of politicians who KNOWING their words were going to be used against them...still did so and in doing so US /Iraqi people died as this Harvard study shows:
The Harvard Study asked: THE EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT
"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?
The resounding answer WAS YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.
Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war.
In Iraqi provinces that were broadly comparable in social and economic terms, attacks increased between 7 percent and 10 percent following what the researchers call "high-mention weeks," like the two just before the November 2006 election.

And these statements which idiots like YOU most likely agreed with did everything in the world to encourage recruit and reward the terrorists to continue.
Remember Kerry EARLIER wanted Bush to: "Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real .... "Kerry , Jan . 23. 2003

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D)"Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
FACT: one soldier out of the hundreds of thousands was convicted! ONE!
By June 17, 2008, six defendants had had their cases dropped and a seventh found not guilty.[11] The exception was former Staff Sgt Frank Wuterich. On October 3, 2007, the Article 32 hearing investigating officer recommended that Wuterich be tried for negligent homicide in the deaths of two women and five children, and that charges of murder be dropped.[12] Further charges of assault and manslaughter were ultimately dropped, and Wuterich was convicted of a single count of negligent dereliction of duty on January 24, 2012.[13][14] Wuterich received a rank reduction and pay cut but avoided jail time.[15][16] Iraqis expressed disbelief and voiced outrage after the six-year US military prosecution ended with none of the Marines sentenced to jail. A lawyer for the victims from Haditha said, "This is an assault on humanity." and he as well as the Iraqi government said they might bring the case to international courts.[17
Haditha killings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
NOTE: Do you not believe the terrorists LOVED to hear our troops were cold blooded killers???

AND of course traitors like you say well this did happen YES! ONCE!!!!
Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

(11) Eleven U.S. soldiers were convicted of crimes relating to the Abu Ghraib scandal. Seven of those were from Maryland-based 372nd Military Police Company. A number of other service members were not charged but reprimanded.
AND yet you traitors make it sound like the entire military was involved!
GEEZ you idiots are really disgusting!

then Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

So you explain to me why these above recorded liberal/progressives should NOT be called terrorists because THESE WORDS were used and encouragement given to the barbarians to murder 100,000 Iraqis including 4,000 US troops... all because these idiots wanted political power regardless of how much blood it costs our US soldiers!

NOW as far as divisiveness ??? Tell me you are saddened that 1.2 million children didn't starve because you
think the Democrats are not the divisive elements?
See you obviously loved Saddam. You obviously wanted him to continue the charade even though HE knew according
to you he didn't have WMDs yet he would still be in power if you had YOUR way and 1.2 million children would have starved all because YOU loved Saddam!

Richard Clarke, who served as President Bush’s chief of counterterrorism, has claimed sole responsibility for approving flights of Saudi Arabian citizens, including members of Osama bin Laden’s family, from the United States immediately after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
In an interview with The Hill yesterday, Clarke said, “I take responsibility for it. I don’t think it was a mistake, and I’d do it again.
Most of the 26 passengers aboard one flight, which departed from the United States on Sept. 20, 2001, were relatives of Osama bin Laden, whom intelligence officials blamed for the attacks almost immediately after they happened.

I suppose no one will ever forgive Bush for letting go all those bin Laden relatives and other Saudis. That was so incredibly wrong. Saudis were the main attackers on 9/11.

I suppose no one will ever forgive Bush for letting go all those bin Laden relatives and other Saudis. That was so incredibly wrong. Saudis were the main attackers on 9/11.

And what had they done? We arrest them for being in the same family?

So you were a conservative Republican who got tired of the party and became a Marxist. Sure ya were...

Richard Clarke, who served as President Bush’s chief of counterterrorism, has claimed sole responsibility for approving flights of Saudi Arabian citizens, including members of Osama bin Laden’s family, from the United States immediately after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
In an interview with The Hill yesterday, Clarke said, “I take responsibility for it. I don’t think it was a mistake, and I’d do it again.
Most of the 26 passengers aboard one flight, which departed from the United States on Sept. 20, 2001, were relatives of Osama bin Laden, whom intelligence officials blamed for the attacks almost immediately after they happened.

No question. unfortunately for ALL of us there was NO Home land security or Patriot Act...which people like you are so against!
If there was a Patriot Act these people would NOT have been allowed.
Also the LIE Bush let them leave... they left on 9/21... 7 days AFTER airline flights resumed!
But FACTS like these get in the way of LIPs like you!

So you were a conservative Republican who got tired of the party and became a Marxist. Sure ya were...

Proof of my point. Thank you.

Right. Interrogated them up one side and down the other, the way we do to ALL terrorists' families now. It was incredibly wrong to let them go and we might have caught bin Laden right away if we had interrogated them.

Saudis had unbelievable pull with the Bush family; bribery and corruption, I assume, was what got them out of the country so fast. I don't want any more to do with ANY Bushes in politics.

Right. Interrogated them up one side and down the other, the way we do to ALL terrorists' families now. It was incredibly wrong to let them go and we might have caught bin Laden right away if we had interrogated them.

Saudis had unbelievable pull with the Bush family; bribery and corruption, I assume, was what got them out of the country so fast. I don't want any more to do with ANY Bushes in politics.
It was against the law at that time. Now the Patriot Act which Bush is being blamed for would have stopped that.

I don't think that is the case. Police, etc. always interrogate relatives of suspects: normal procedure. But Bush let them all go as fast as they could possible fly out, and so bin Laden got away for some 12 years. Maybe he would have anyway: but maybe not. Maybe a quick catch and execution would have stopped this Muslim rise immediately and saved tens of thousands of lives.

Letting those Saudis get away was one of the worst things Bush did, and he did a lot of really stupid, bad things. And I voted for him! The first time. But we were fooled. He was dumb, and owned by Rumsfeld and Cheney.

And YES the Saudis have had great influence WITH ALL Presidents for this very very simple reason:
I don't think that is the case. Police, etc. always interrogate relatives of suspects: normal procedure. But Bush let them all go as fast as they could possible fly out, and so bin Laden got away for some 12 years. Maybe he would have anyway: but maybe not. Maybe a quick catch and execution would have stopped this Muslim rise immediately and saved tens of thousands of lives.

Letting those Saudis get away was one of the worst things Bush did, and he did a lot of really stupid, bad things. And I voted for him! The first time. But we were fooled. He was dumb, and owned by Rumsfeld and Cheney.

FACTS... not guesses or could haves... here are the facts..
For once USE the internet and find the FACTS.....

Third, we believe that the FBI conducted a satisfactory screening of Saudi nationals who left the United States on charter flights. The Saudi government was advised of and agreed to the FBI’s requirements that passengers be identified and checked against various databases before the flights departed.
The Federal Aviation Administration representative working in the FBI operations center made sure that the FBI was aware of the flights of Saudi nationals and was able to screen the passengers before they were allowed to depart.

Judicial Watch then obtained FBI documents
also talking of the bin Laden flight, showing them beginning their trip on the 19th, and leaving on the 20th, making it clear that they flew out only after US airspace was reopened.
And it's difficult to see why Clarke, hardly a Bush loyalist, would claim responsibility if that wasn't the case.

The issue about whether those on the flight were questioned sufficiently is an open one, and difficult to judge without knowing who they were, and seeing the text of any interview.

However, if these individuals wanted to leave,
and there was no evidence whatsoever against them, then how much more could be done?

Asked about the documents' assertion that either bin Laden or the Saudi royals ordered the flight, an FBI spokesman said the information was inaccurate.
"There is no new information here. Osama bin Laden did not charter a flight out of the US," FBI special agent Richard Kolko said.
"This is just an inflammatory headline by Judicial Watch to catch people's attention.
This was thoroughly investigated by the FBI."

Kolko pointed to the 9-11 Commission Report, which was the book-length result of an official probe into the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington that killed nearly 3,000 people.

"No political intervention was found. And most important, the FBI conducted a satisfactory screening of Saudi nationals that left on chartered flights. This is all available in the report," Kolko said.

Bin Laden family flight - 911myths

AGAIN you LIPs just want to believe but when confronted with FACTS...blame the messenger!

Circe said:
Right. Interrogated them up one side and down the other, the way we do to ALL terrorists' families now. It was incredibly wrong to let them go and

We do? When was that?

Circe said:
we might have caught bin Laden right away if we had interrogated them.

Based on what do you make these claims? I am aware of no intelligence they had

Circe said:
Right. Interrogated them up one side and down the other, the way we do to ALL terrorists' families now. It was incredibly wrong to let them go and

We do? When was that?

Circe said:
we might have caught bin Laden right away if we had interrogated them.

Based on what do you make these claims? I am aware of no intelligence they had

CIRCE...you don't believe this???
Please prove these people wrong oK>>>>!

Third, we believe that the FBI conducted a satisfactory screening of Saudi nationals who left the United States on charter flights. The Saudi government was advised of and agreed to the FBI’s requirements that passengers be identified and checked against various databases before the flights departed.
The Federal Aviation Administration representative working in the FBI operations center made sure that the FBI was aware of the flights of Saudi nationals and was able to screen the passengers before they were allowed to depart.

Judicial Watch then obtained FBI documents also talking of the bin Laden flight, showing them beginning their trip on the 19th, and leaving on the 20th, making it clear that they flew out only after US airspace was reopened.
And it's difficult to see why Clarke, hardly a Bush loyalist, would claim responsibility if that wasn't the case.

The issue about whether those on the flight were questioned sufficiently is an open one, and difficult to judge without knowing who they were, and seeing the text of any interview.

However, if these individuals wanted to leave, and there was no evidence whatsoever against them, then how much more could be done?

Asked about the documents' assertion that either bin Laden or the Saudi royals ordered the flight, an FBI spokesman said the information was inaccurate.
"There is no new information here. Osama bin Laden did not charter a flight out of the US," FBI special agent Richard Kolko said. "This is just an inflammatory headline by Judicial Watch to catch people's attention. This was thoroughly investigated by the FBI."

Kolko pointed to the 9-11 Commission Report, which was the book-length result of an official probe into the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington that killed nearly 3,000 people.

"No political intervention was found. And most important, the FBI conducted a satisfactory screening of Saudi nationals that left on chartered flights. This is all available in the report," Kolko said.

Bin Laden family flight - 911myths

AGAIN... read for yourself BEFORE YOU jump to the type of conclusions that you LIPs are famous for doing!

6qbI1Nd.jpg
2u7p1mo.jpg

I've been in combat, and so I know when someone hates America. Obama hates America.

the lies about o'reilly have been proven to be LIES.

You haven't been paying attention. The evidence of O'Reilly's lies has piled up to the point of incontrovertibility.

Also, O'Reilly has never said that obama hates america---so you are also lying about that.

And Brian Williams never said, "Obama loves America. Trust me."

Dumbass.

Satire. Learn to recognize it.

Bill O'Reilly's lies don't even stack up to that lying President who won FOR the lie of the year from you all's fav. place, politiafact

but lets sit and wail over some t.v host who has not one bearing on any of your lives.

You can TURN HIM OFF

We can't do a damn thing about the lying thug in the white house but let him continue STEAMROLLING over all of us and WE THE PEOPLES Representation in Congress

Last edited:
here's how he shows how much he LOVES loves loves loves his country and YOU the little people He so loves loves loves and cares cares cares for. I don't want help from this liar so he can stop his BS smoke up our asses about the "helping the middle class"

SNIP:

Good news from Josh Earnest: Obama’s “very interested” in using executive action to raise new tax revenue
posted at 6:41 pm on March 2, 2015 by Allahpundit
  • 20 SHARES
Via Conn Carroll and Twitchy, the key bit comes at 1:10:45 below. Look at it from O’s perspective: If you’re going to steal lawmaking power from Congress on an important issue like immigration, why wouldn’t you also steal power on an issue like taxes that’s at the very core of the liberal agenda? Not only have Republicans in Congress failed to stop his earlier power grabs, they’ve actively humiliated themselves in trying. It’s pure win for the White House. And success, as the saying goes, breeds success.

It’ll be nice, though, to have a Democratic-endorsed precedent like this authorizing executive power grabs for taxes on the books for when President Walker takes office in 2017. Now that we’ve entered an era of soft autocracy, we might as well start making a Christmas list of presidential orders to override Congress of our own. Top of mine: De facto flat income tax rate of 15 percent. If the legislature doesn’t like it, good luck passing a bill and then overriding a White House veto.

“The president certainly has not indicated any reticence in using his executive authority to try and advance an agenda that benefits middle class Americans,” Earnest said in response to a question about Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) calling on Obama to raise more than $100 billion in [corporate] taxes through IRS executive action.

“Now I don’t want to leave you with the impression that there is some imminent announcement, there is not, at least that I know of,” Earnest continued. “But the president has asked his team to examine the array of executive authorities that are available to him to try to make progress on his goals. So I am not in a position to talk in any detail at this point, but the president is very interested in this avenue generally,” Earnest finished.

ALL of it here:
Good news from Josh Earnest Obama s very interested in using executive action to raise new tax revenue Hot Air

Forum List

Back