New Poll shows 58% support for "Inquiry" and 49% support for removing Trump from office!

Washington Post-Schar School poll

Should have begun the inquiry:

58%

Should not have begun the inquiry:

38%

AMONG THOSE WHO THINK INQUIRY SHOULD HAVE BEGUN(Do you think Trump should or should not be removed from office?)

SHOULD: 86%

SHOULD NOT: 11%

BASED ON THE ABOVE RESULTS, 49.88% of AMERICANS SUPPORT REMOVING DONALD TRUMP FROM OFFICE!

These polls were conducted in early October show support for removal of Trump from office gradually growing. The poll done for CNN in late September showed 47% support for removal of Trump from office. I suspect these numbers will rise to 53% within the next two weeks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/cont...ol-poll/712f999b-b8d1-4c82-a78c-a65edc84dbd0/
I support an inquiry 100%. I want to know if Biden broke several laws.
So tell Trump's attorney general to investigate him.
You think I have direct access to him?

58%

38%

AMONG THOSE WHO THINK INQUIRY SHOULD HAVE BEGUN(Do you think Trump should or should not be removed from office?)

BASED ON THE ABOVE RESULTS, 49.88% of AMERICANS SUPPORT REMOVING DONALD TRUMP FROM OFFICE!

These polls were conducted in early October show support for removal of Trump from office gradually growing. The poll done for CNN in late September showed 47% support for removal of Trump from office. I suspect these numbers will rise to 53% within the next two weeks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/cont...ol-poll/712f999b-b8d1-4c82-a78c-a65edc84dbd0/

Polls don’t matter matter unless it’s a Rasmussen poll that makes President Trump look good.

They weren't worth a shit in 2016....huh? LOL
sassy never responds when you tell him that the Washington Post call had Hillary ahead by 3% and she won by 2%.

I did respond you daffy loon, scroll up. Now did Cankles win? Why no, no she didn't.

Now shut up

58%

38%

Polls don’t matter matter unless it’s a Rasmussen poll that makes President Trump look good.

sassy never responds when you tell him that the Washington Post call had Hillary ahead by 3% and she won by 2%.
Trump won 30 of 50 states. He won 2626 counties vs her 487. He won 306 electoral votes vs her 232.

58%

38%

Trump won 30 of 50 states. He won 2626 counties vs her 487. He won 306 electoral votes vs her 232.

He won where it counted and the result is the loons thinks the EC should go while it worked exactly how it is supposed to work

58%

38%

Poor toro.

Can't even troll anymore.

Just complain.

:cool:

58%

38%

He won where it counted and the result is the loons thinks the EC should go while it worked exactly how it is supposed to work
Polls don't measure the electoral college. They measure the popular vote.
do you admit that the Washington Post poll was very accurate in measuring what it measures?

do you admit that the Washington Post poll was very accurate in measuring what it measures?

Who won the goddamn election you freaking troll?

You're fucking annoying

58%

38%

3 out of 7 republicans.

who said that the Washington Post pollster said Hillary Clinton would win the election?
You're getting frustrated because you realized you're dumb.

A dual frame landlineand cellular phone telephone sample was generated by Marketing Systems Group (MSG) using Random Digit Dialing procedures. Interviewers called landlines and cellular phonenumbers. For landline phones, interviewers first request to speak with the youngest adult male or female at home.Cellular phones are treated as individual devices and the interview is conducted with the adult answering the phone.The final sample included 307interviews completed on landlines and 700interviews completed via cellular phones, including 484interviews with adults in cell phone-only households.This survey uses statist

So they assume cellphones all belong to adults, and on landlines ask to speak to the youngest adult. So they are not polling a demographic representing all US citizens. Nor do they poll for registered or not, or citizenry.

They interviewed only those who could sufficiently prove that they were undeniable morons!

LOL a WAPO poll....just lol
Typing LOL before typing "WaPo poll" is not an argument proving that the pollter is bad.

It's WAPO....trust me. I bet you believed the polls guaranteeing Cankles would win...by the way WAPO was one LOL
The Washington Post poll had Hillary ahead in the popular vote 3%. She won by 2%. You embarrass yourself on a daily basis, sassy.
for instance, here you are pretending to care about the Kurds when Obama was President:
Obungles leaves the Kurds out to dry

Then The Washington Post are idiots like most libtards who think that is how we elect the President.

who said that the Washington Post pollster said Hillary Clinton would win the election?
You're getting frustrated because you realized you're dumb.
Who’s dumb?
Nov 4, 2016
upload_2019-10-8_11-39-1.png

Most of the polls I've seen in the last week have the support for the inquiry over not support. The not support has been running around 38%. While the support has been running from the high 40s to the low 50%

The people of the nation want this inquiry. I personally don't want him thrown out of office by the congress even though he should be. The reason why I don't want him thrown out is because I don't want pence to pardon him and his criminal cohorts.

They will face justice if we the people throw them out of office. That's what I'm hoping for.

58%

38%

3 out of 7 republicans.

3 out of 7 Republicans realize that libtards should be spayed or neutered.

Most of the polls I've seen in the last week have the support for the inquiry over not support. The not support has been running around 38%. While the support has been running from the high 40s to the low 50%

The people of the nation want this inquiry. I personally don't want him thrown out of office by the congress even though he should be. The reason why I don't want him thrown out is because I don't want pence to pardon him and his criminal cohorts.

They will face justice if we the people throw them out of office. That's what I'm hoping for.

If we are going to do an inquiry, why isn't the House conducting it properly?

LOL a WAPO poll....just lol
Typing LOL before typing "WaPo poll" is not an argument proving that the pollter is bad.

It's WAPO....trust me. I bet you believed the polls guaranteeing Cankles would win...by the way WAPO was one LOL
The Washington Post poll had Hillary ahead in the popular vote 3%. She won by 2%. You embarrass yourself on a daily basis, sassy.
for instance, here you are pretending to care about the Kurds when Obama was President:
Obungles leaves the Kurds out to dry

Then The Washington Post are idiots like most libtards who think that is how we elect the President.
Shins Rasmussen polled the popular vote, you're saying that Rasmussen is an idiot who believes that the popular vote is how presidents are picked. Correct?

Forum List

Back