Zone1 New poll shows Americans' confidence and belief in the Bible is at all-time low

Except the incidents of Elijah going to heaven and Elisha sending bears out to maul small kiddies only happened days apart.
Aren't you jumping to conclusions? Couldn't Elisha have been staying there for longer than that? The account first says that there was an argument between Elisha and the townspeople about whether Elijah was really gone.

It says in the end Elisha was ashamed and fifty men went out and spent three days searching the nearby hills and valleys. It was then agreed Elijah was gone. Because of the numbers being used, I paid attention to three days. Sometimes three indicates when harmony has been restored about a disagreement. In any case, it tells us at least several days had passed. I tend to think probably more than that, but it is true we don't know.

It’s good to know you’re not concerned about anyone but “Palestinians”.
Ask whoever h”gave you your history degree for a refund.

Don't have to... every year they ask me for more donations..

The Jews don't get to whine about the Nazis and oppress Palestine.

Yes, the root of Christianity is Judaism, and I believe it would be a good thing to learn more about about Judaism--from their point of view. That is why I study accounts such as the one about Elisha and the bears.

Well, it's a pretty messed up root. You see, Jesus was unique in that he tried to blend humanist Greek Philosophy with Hebrew scripture... which is like mixing your chocolate pudding with feces...

No. That is not soley how I see ancient man. Do you believe they were all savage? All bloodthirsty? All shepherds?

i think the Hebrews were particularly bloodthirsty compared to the Greeks, Romans, Persians or Egyptians, yes.

Aren't you jumping to conclusions? Couldn't Elisha have been staying there for longer than that? The account first says that there was an argument between Elisha and the townspeople about whether Elijah was really gone.

It says in the end Elisha was ashamed and fifty men went out and spent three days searching the nearby hills and valleys. It was then agreed Elijah was gone. Because of the numbers being used, I paid attention to three days. Sometimes three indicates when harmony has been restored about a disagreement. In any case, it tells us at least several days had passed. I tend to think probably more than that, but it is true we don't know.

There are more of that Farakhan Math..

Now ask yourself, is there any metric of positive topics that are trending better? How many things that we see as positives in society are trending worse?

When Evangelicals embrace a lying thieving cheating conman like Donald Trump, you shouldn't be surprised.

Don't have to... every year they ask me for more donations..

The Jews don't get to whine about the Nazis and oppress Palestine.

Well, it's a pretty messed up root. You see, Jesus was unique in that he tried to blend humanist Greek Philosophy with Hebrew scripture... which is like mixing your chocolate pudding with feces...

i think the Hebrews were particularly bloodthirsty compared to the Greeks, Romans, Persians or Egyptians, yes.
Please tell us how Israel is oppressing Palestine when plenty of Palestinians are earning graduate degrees and doing quite well.

Why bring up what Saudi Arabia is doing to Yemen?

howabout the israeli army -

The U.N. office for human rights says its review of the killing of Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh while covering an Israeli army operation last month shows that the shots that killed her and injured her colleague came from Israeli forces

did the reporter say something offensive to a jew ... what took them so long. or they just couldn't stand it any longer. an uppity palestinian.

Please tell us how Israel is oppressing Palestine when plenty of Palestinians are earning graduate degrees and doing quite well.
What has Israel got to do with that. The people of Gaza are the best educated people in the world but few of them can get a job. Some Israelis decided to get to know them using Zoom or whatever. They were amazed at how easy it was to talk to them because of their education. It should because of this education be very easy for Israel to come to a reasonable deal with them, if she wanted to.

What has Israel got to do with that. The people of Gaza are the best educated people in the world but few of them can get a job. Some Israelis decided to get to know them using Zoom or whatever. They were amazed at how easy it was to talk to them because of their education. It should because of this education be very easy for Israel to come to a reasonable deal with them, if she wanted to.
Blame Hamas.
If the Jews lived in Gaza it would be a paradise.

Palestinians have huge numbers of doctorate degrees compared to most countries. That's been true for over 20 years.

Forum List

Back