New poll shows strong anti-Arab sentiment among Israeli Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are people. Individuals. Good and bad like any others.
Lots of those good people wind up stabbing their neighbors.
Perhaps you should spend 6 months in the Arab quarter?
Just name me in your Life Insurance Policy.
There are 4.8 million Palestinians. How many committed stabbing sin the last 6 months?
You mean how many have the IDF stoppped before they did it?
We’ll never know.
So when are you vacationing in the Arab quarter?
No. I mean what I asked.
Israel is good at stopping trouble before it starts.
Lots of Arabs inform on their fellow Arabs.

Lebanon treats Palestinians worse than garbage and no one says anything but those Jews...how dare they?

I have never defended Hamas. Try again.
It’s true, you only defend those who cheer them on.

Link?
You just engaged in posts that indicate the Gazans want to be represented by Hamas.
The sad truth is that those who say otherwise will be murdered by Hamas.
I pointed out the reasons why Hamas was elected and included an article. Don’t see any cheering.
Egypt doesn’t want them.
The Syrians occupying Lebenon (another little factoid that doesn’t seem to bother you) don’t want them.
No one wants Hamas.
Why should Israel?

Of course no one wants them. When was the last election.

(That factoid doesn’t seem to bother you either)

Link?
You just engaged in posts that indicate the Gazans want to be represented by Hamas.
I pointed out the reasons why Hamas was elected and included an article. Don’t see any cheering.
Egypt doesn’t want them.
The Syrians occupying Lebenon (another little factoid that doesn’t seem to bother you) don’t want them.
No one wants Hamas.
Why should Israel?

Huh?
No one wants them so why is this specifically Israel’s problem?

Link?
Egypt doesn’t want them.
No one wants Hamas.
Why should Israel?

Name one mostly Muslim country that is not either a military, financial or humanitarian disaster. You cannot. Palestinian territory is not any different. Reason being there is no separation of church and state.

Lots of those good people wind up stabbing their neighbors.
Perhaps you should spend 6 months in the Arab quarter?
Just name me in your Life Insurance Policy.
There are 4.8 million Palestinians. How many committed stabbing sin the last 6 months?
We’ll never know.
No. I mean what I asked.

Lebanon treats Palestinians worse than garbage and no one says anything but those Jews...how dare they?
Actually I have said things about the way Palestinians are treated elsewhere and frankly Syria was even worse and because they had no legal standing or citizenship they couldn’t go anywhere when ISIS came through. But I doubt you care so why bring it up?

We’ll never know.
No. I mean what I asked.

Actually I have said things about the way Palestinians are treated elsewhere and frankly Syria was even worse and because they had no legal standing or citizenship they couldn’t go anywhere when ISIS came through. But I doubt you care so why bring it up?
Please refresh our memories.

We’ll never know.
No. I mean what I asked.

Have you? Would you mind sharing that link. May I ask what your dog in this fight is? You know I am a Jew but why are you defending these terror states?

We’ll never know.
No. I mean what I asked.

Have you? Would you mind sharing that link. May I ask what your dog in this fight is? You know I am a Jew but why are you defending these terror states?
You know it is pretty ballsy to ask me for a link when you never provide them. What terrier states am I defending?

No. I mean what I asked.

You know it is pretty ballsy to ask me for a link when you never provide them. What terrier states am I defending?

Are we discussing K9s? You’re defending Palestine. That’s one.

I have k9s on the brain. I am not defending Palestine, I am defending the rights of the Palestinian people as people,

I have k9s on the brain. I am not defending Palestine, I am defending the rights of the Palestinian people as people,

Noble but unrealistic and dangerous.

So the Lebanese occupation by Syria doesn’t count.

Maybe if Israel annexes Area C and invests in its Arab communities with he same zeal as it does its Jewish community, the situation might improve without forced expulsions.

The "situation" will improve for whom? For the Arab Palestinians who will be able to avail themselves to full Israeli civil law while continuing their "right" to "resist"?!

I am NOT suggesting that forced expulsion is the go-to move here. I'm suggesting, in light of the fact that its been a hundred years and Arabs are still intent on killing Jews, and getting financial support from the government for killing Jews, there may not be a better solution than to separate the combatants. In the end, it might be the far more humane thing to do.

And how would you do it? Who would you expel and where would they go?

Simple. Live in peace - stay. "Resist" - leave.

Their choice, after all.

Why do you think it is any harder than that?

Maybe if Israel annexes Area C and invests in its Arab communities with he same zeal as it does its Jewish community, the situation might improve without forced expulsions.

The "situation" will improve for whom? For the Arab Palestinians who will be able to avail themselves to full Israeli civil law while continuing their "right" to "resist"?!

I am NOT suggesting that forced expulsion is the go-to move here. I'm suggesting, in light of the fact that its been a hundred years and Arabs are still intent on killing Jews, and getting financial support from the government for killing Jews, there may not be a better solution than to separate the combatants. In the end, it might be the far more humane thing to do.

Their choice, after all.

Because few if any Islam nations understand peace

I hadn't realised Hezbollah had an enclave in the south of Lebanon, bordering on Israel, till I watched a BBC documentary about it.

Their choice, after all.

So that would apply to all...Jews and Arabs both?

Where would they be expelled to?

Their choice, after all.

Jews have already been expelled from 80% of their ancient homeland in the Mandate for Palestine from 1920 to 1948. And that is counting Gaza in 2005.

The Muslims terrorize, and the Jews defend themselves as to not be expelled from any other part of their homeland, and you seem to continue to equate the two, Jews and Arabs as needing to be expelled, if it ever comes to that.

Are you following your logic, here?

Their choice, after all.

In which Arab nation are Jews stabbing Arabs in the street and markets?

I hadn't realised Hezbollah had an enclave in the south of Lebanon, bordering on Israel, till I watched a BBC documentary about it.
And not one peep from the Jew Hating media.

New poll shows strong anti-Arab sentiment among Israeli Jews

cg-uoq3xaaab4wp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back