New poll shows Trump at 48%!!!

Well, I don't think Trump is up to the job, but tonite he does have an opportunity to reset the debate, and that's what the op link was about. And it's true that people (like me) may think he's worse than an aborted fetus as a human being BUT I don't think it's deniable that his obnoxious style has caused BOTH Nato to increase defense spending and reconsider whether defense is just the US's job AND no potus in either party has successfully addressed illegal immigration. Now what he ends up doing on immigration is imo his biggest challenge, and if he wants' to "win" he's got to have dem help.
Did our defense spending decrease because of what other NATO countries did? Nope...

Don't fool yourself into believing that these other countries twisted our arms into being the police of the world --- they didn't...

Yeah, but they didn't spend 2% on defense
And they still aren't. Pay attention dummy!
Why would you post in abject ignorance, then call others Dummy:

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Didn't read your link. No need. It is a fact that NATO countries are still not meeting their 2% obligation. But, in2014,Obama got them to agree to set targets to get there. Thanks,Obama!
Can't help you Laquisha.

Just amazing....at about 50% approval despite 90% negative coverage!:rock::rock::rock::laughing0301:

And tonight, he delivers the big bumpy to the DUMS!! Fucking A
With all the lies and propaganda in most of the main stream media they simply are not a credible source for news. When the advertisers figure that out after they filed for bankruptcy do you think the stockholders will be thrilled?

Well, I don't think Trump is up to the job, but tonite he does have an opportunity to reset the debate, and that's what the op link was about. And it's true that people (like me) may think he's worse than an aborted fetus as a human being BUT I don't think it's deniable that his obnoxious style has caused BOTH Nato to increase defense spending and reconsider whether defense is just the US's job AND no potus in either party has successfully addressed illegal immigration. Now what he ends up doing on immigration is imo his biggest challenge, and if he wants' to "win" he's got to have dem help.

When tRump talks about illegal aliens, his illegal alien housekeeper will be in attendance.

When tRump talks about American jobs, let's not forget the vast majority of whom tRump hires are foreign workers.

When tRump talks about communists, let's not forget his wife and her father are communists.

When tRump talks about tax cuts, yours (poor with credit) have expired, mine (rich guy) haven't.

The emperor has no clothes and I expect the largest lie's of any State of the Union will be told tonight.

Top story on DRUDGE!!

How Trump Can Start Over

Did somebody say winning? Gotta say....even I'm a bit surprised! On the eve of the SOTU address too....and #s always spike up after = more winning!

Just cant keep this guy down now, can ya?:113::113:

90% Negative Coverage of him on The DemNazi Propaganda Machine, coming off The Pelosi Schummer Shut Down, and still at 48%.

Higher than Obama btw.

When tRump talks about illegal aliens, his illegal alien housekeeper will be in attendance.

When tRump talks about American jobs, let's not forget the vast majority of whom tRump hires are foreign workers.

When tRump talks about communists, let's not forget his wife and her father are communists.

When tRump talks about tax cuts, yours (poor with credit) have expired, mine (rich guy) haven't.

The emperor has no clothes and I expect the largest lie's of any State of the Union will be told tonight.
When we talk about Vladimir Putin, you'll have to pull your head out of Putin's Ass so you can hear what we are saying about you.

new poll says 56% of voters wont reelect Trump...

BADA BING BADA BOOM

BADA BING BADA BOOM

Keep relying on CNN and the Washington Compost. Even Univision has Trump's approval rating with Hispanics at 50%. Pelosi and the Dems at 28%. Those numbers alone spell doom for the left in 2020.

the economy is going gangbusters. this is the best economy in the history of the world, all thanks to Trump lowering the rate, broadening the base!

his base got broadened all right!

BADA BING BADA BOOM

Keep relying on CNN and the Washington Compost. Even Univision has Trump's approval rating with Hispanics at 50%. Pelosi and the Dems at 28%. Those numbers alone spell doom for the left in 2020.

I know, I know - only polls that suck Trumps sack count to his drones ..

BADA BING BADA BOOM

I know, I know - only polls that suck Trumps sack count to his drones ..

Do some research. Univision is not a big Trump supporting staton.

the economy is going gangbusters. this is the best economy in the history of the world, all thanks to Trump lowering the rate, broadening the base!

his base got broadened all right!
Trump's economy is a train wreck waiting to happen
It'll be like the end of the dubya years, all going to shit.
yfpbozq9ese21.jpg

BADA BING BADA BOOM

Not to mention huge movement of blacks towards Trump.....just a fascinating political development!

Forum List

Back