🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New polls indicate that a silent MAJORITY does indeed exist

Oh man the sour grapes in November will be amazing if this pans out.

For a short while you seemed sane. But now with huge debt, huge bailouts, recession, riots, completely failed pandemic response, you are full with trump. It is amazing how failure drew you in.

Trumps economy drew me in. The covid regression can not be helped. Leftist riots apparently can not be helped. Local politicians shutting down businesses can't be helped.

Until November. Then I prescribe 1 vote for Trump in the hopes of curing our leftist cancer.

After Nov 4th. Everything will open up I guarantee you.

In public or with strangers. When I am cornered with a political or baited like question, etc .............I say, "I have no idea. I've never been interested in politics my whole life. So I am uninformed."

They usually say I'm better off, lol.

Little do they know how nuetral makes people more willing to tell you things. You never assume your real identity anyway because that would not be honest. But it sure sizes up people so you can make decisions. That is very very fair.

The "Silent Majority" lost the popular vote in 2016.

Wrong, since there wasn't a popular vote election in 2016 nobody lost it. There was a presidential election in 2016 and we kicked the Dems ass bad storming to victory winning 30 states and over 300 EC votes. God that was fun :eusa_dance:
I am right. Because the winner of the popular vote has won 50 out of 55 presidential elections. trump is no longer the outsider. He has a record and it's abysmal.

There is no popular vote dumb ass because there was no popular vote election. Had there been a popular vote election and the candidates campaigned to win a popular vote election we don't know what the outcome would have been. The rules are the team with the most points wins the football game, not the team with the most first downs. God you people are dumb. :eusa_hand:

I've seen a lot of articles that are saying that the GOP could get wiped out, but I don't see many national-level lefties saying it.

2016 is still a little too clear in the rear view mirror. Any Dems doing the happy dance have a lousy memory.

That's why I'm not about to make bets.

I've seen a lot of articles that are saying that the GOP could get wiped out, but I don't see many national-level lefties saying it.

2016 is still a little too clear in the rear view mirror. Any Dems doing the happy dance have a lousy memory.
The "Silent Majority" lost the popular vote in 2016. Not very many presidents have lost the popular vote and have been elected. It has never happened 2 times in a row. No incumbent has lost the popular vote and was re elected. trump has not expanded his base. Prominent republicans have turned against him. Republican groups are running massive ads in favor of Biden. trump is not the outsider. We have had 4 years of trump. Hillary is not the opponent. Nor have we watched a president fail to lead the country during a national emergency like we are watching trump.

All the trump lovers keep talking about 2016 but this is 2020.

All of your comments are about Trump, WTF?? Why don't you tell us how much better Biden is?
Tell us how much better Bernie's policies (that Biden copied) are, like:
Defunding the police, and ICE, and DHS
Pass the "New Way Forward Act"
Pass the "Green New Deal"
Nationalize all Utilities
Open borders with free healthcare and welfare for illegals
Close pipelines and stop most energy related construction
Free college
The economy trump bragged about was created by Obama and Biden. They set records for job growth. Jobs grew for a decade. So just drop the right wing talking points junior.
The "economy" that you brag about was coming out of the "Great Recession". The Obama/Biden recovery was the slowest in history. Most polls/voters prefer Trump on the economy.
That's not much of a reason to vote for Biden. Got anything else to brag on senile Joe for?

For a short while you seemed sane. But now with huge debt, huge bailouts, recession, riots, completely failed pandemic response, you are full with trump. It is amazing how failure drew you in.

Trumps economy drew me in. The covid regression can not be helped. Leftist riots apparently can not be helped. Local politicians shutting down businesses can't be helped.

Until November. Then I prescribe 1 vote for Trump in the hopes of curing our leftist cancer.

The Left is not coming up with any plan or solutions to get Unemployment down to Trump levels and to mitigate bio attack risks. Rhetoric will only go so far.

Results and Outcomes matter.

How fast did it take communists to apply arson to American History? It's July. What will the war against white gentrifiers look like in a month? Do you have any concept of how big the silent majority will be when homes are going up in flames?

Wrong, since there wasn't a popular vote election in 2016 nobody lost it. There was a presidential election in 2016 and we kicked the Dems ass bad storming to victory winning 30 states and over 300 EC votes. God that was fun :eusa_dance:
I am right. Because the winner of the popular vote has won 50 out of 55 presidential elections. trump is no longer the outsider. He has a record and it's abysmal.

Because the winner of the popular vote has won 50 out of 55 presidential elections.

How many elections has the winner of the electoral college won?

/——/ They buy into their own propagate that all America hates Trump as much as they do.
F0330CE1-A98B-4BAF-BD6B-4BA41F2C13CC.jpeg

It's no secret who the silent majority truly is. It is the generations whose voice isn't being heard by the "major parties"

Attachments

• Untitled drawing - 2020-06-22T072342.135.png
    Untitled drawing - 2020-06-22T072342.135.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 17

2018 was an example of a mixed message. How did the voters turn the HoR blue, yet give the GOP more seats in the Senate.

Never overestimate the American electorate....

how can any home/condo owner, and even those renting, vote for Bin Biden after seeing what has happened in Portland?

I doubt any silent majority is going to overcome the vitriolic hatred that the left has for Trump this cycle.

I may be wrong but I certainly do not see any way that he can drive the numbers that such vitriolic hatred will drive. Elections have been about hate for a long time now - it is one of the fundamental realities that has broken political system s across the planet.

2018 was an example of a mixed message. How did the voters turn the HoR blue, yet give the GOP more seats in the Senate.

.... because the senate is state based.

Seriously, you do understand how the system works here correct?

.... because the senate is state based.

Seriously, you do understand how the system works here correct?

Of course. Doesn’t explain why it still happened the way it did.

Trumpers equal the silent majority? You smokin’ something you’re not sharing? There is no group,of people more obnoxious or in your face than Trumpers. It is the silent Biden voter who listens to Trumpist shit with a smile on their face that you Trumpers need to worry about.

how can any home/condo owner, and even those renting, vote for Bin Biden after seeing what has happened in Portland?
Chicago is going to deliver Ilinois to Trump.

I doubt any silent majority is going to overcome the vitriolic hatred that the left has for Trump this cycle.

I may be wrong but I certainly do not see any way that he can drive the numbers that such vitriolic hatred will drive. Elections have been about hate for a long time now - it is one of the fundamental realities that has broken political system s across the planet.

If you think that hate drives elections than factor in the hate the public has for democrats. Not Biden. Democrats. The cancel culture democrats. The killing three year old democrats. The democrats that have forced good men to their knees. The rioting democrats. The history destroying democrats, factor in the hatred for the race hoaxing democrats like Jussie Smolett and Bubba Watson. Factor in the revenge taken against the mask Nazis, the people who forced the economy to crash and the schools to close. Include the revulsion for above all Burn Loot Murder and the governors and mayors who closed the prisons. Now, you take all that hate, revenge and revulsion, then only thing they can do to express themselves is to vote for Donald Trump. What do you think? Hate wins.

Some factoids here:

1) The breakdown of the electorate is liberals 25%, moderate 35%, conservatives 40%, with moderates breaking 2/3rds leaning toward conservative.

2) Trump has a solid 90% of conservatives, gun rights people, pro-life people, American economy first people, nationalists, law and order types, and antio-Cancel culture folks.

3) you add all that up and Trump is getting the support of around 60% of the public.

4) people are lying to the pollsters due to the public shaming the major media induces among the public. It will fade by October, like always does.

Forum List

Back