🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New polls indicate that a silent MAJORITY does indeed exist

If the election is reasonably honest, one would think that President Trump would be able to win a second term.

The last few months of chaos in our streets caused by troublemakers should be enough to convince enough people that we need President Trump for another four years.

But, sadly, the media and academia have apparently convinced a lot of Americans to have a guilty conscience. It is often referred to as "White guilt." Of course, today's Caucasians have nothing to feel guilty about. But a lot of Caucasians feel that they have to prove to themselves that they are good people, so they are going to vote Dem on November 3.

Of course, many of them will come to regret that decision, but no one ever said that people actually do what is in their best interests.

The right simply refused to believe in the numbers under Obama and the day after Trump was elected they suddenly thought the economy was fixed due to the White House occupant.
F1DB74D7-AEE7-4307-B9C7-6344E092AB0B.png

What a bunch of moronic revisionist babble by righties. The Trump economy continued the exact trend of Obama/Biden for employment growth and GDP. It reversed the trend of improving deficits mostly to keep up with the Obama/Biden trend. He promised better trade agreements when all he did was implement the same ones we had. He failed to do anything with China. Economic talk by righties about what Trump did is a lie. He could shoot someone on.... you know the rest.

E39A5CDF-7ED7-47CB-BC34-F3E37662439C.png

I've seen a lot of articles that are saying that the GOP could get wiped out, but I don't see many national-level lefties saying it.

2016 is still a little too clear in the rear view mirror. Any Dems doing the happy dance have a lousy memory.

2018 was an example of a mixed message. How did the voters turn the HoR blue, yet give the GOP more seats in the Senate.

Never overestimate the American electorate....
.... because the senate is state based.

Seriously, you do understand how the system works here correct?

Of course. Doesn’t explain why it still happened the way it did.
Yes, it does.

The HoR is MUCH more closely related (aside from gerrymandering) to nation wide popular voting. The senate is utterly divorced from that being directly tied to states themselves.

(media removed)

Oh man the sour grapes in November will be amazing if this pans out.
I doubt any silent majority is going to overcome the vitriolic hatred that the left has for Trump this cycle.

I may be wrong but I certainly do not see any way that he can drive the numbers that such vitriolic hatred will drive. Elections have been about hate for a long time now - it is one of the fundamental realities that has broken political system s across the planet.
If you think that hate drives elections than factor in the hate the public has for democrats. Not Biden. Democrats. The cancel culture democrats. The killing three year old democrats. The democrats that have forced good men to their knees. The rioting democrats. The history destroying democrats, factor in the hatred for the race hoaxing democrats like Jussie Smolett and Bubba Watson. Factor in the revenge taken against the mask Nazis, the people who forced the economy to crash and the schools to close. Include the revulsion for above all Burn Loot Murder and the governors and mayors who closed the prisons. Now, you take all that hate, revenge and revulsion, then only thing they can do to express themselves is to vote for Donald Trump. What do you think? Hate wins.
Those are amorphous and not on the ticket. Trump is.

This is why the standing party almost always looses the midterms - those things that people may hate and be driven to the polls on do not have a figure head to focus it all on. The power of the presidency can typically overcome this when reelection time comes, they essentially get 24/7 campaign commercials for free, but this is not helping Trump right now. All Biden really has to do is simply cease to exist until November and no one will come running to vote against him. And this is exactly what he is doing. Unfortunately for Trump, COVID gives Biden the perfect cover for this.

(media removed)

I doubt any silent majority is going to overcome the vitriolic hatred that the left has for Trump this cycle.

I may be wrong but I certainly do not see any way that he can drive the numbers that such vitriolic hatred will drive. Elections have been about hate for a long time now - it is one of the fundamental realities that has broken political system s across the planet.
If you think that hate drives elections than factor in the hate the public has for democrats. Not Biden. Democrats. The cancel culture democrats. The killing three year old democrats. The democrats that have forced good men to their knees. The rioting democrats. The history destroying democrats, factor in the hatred for the race hoaxing democrats like Jussie Smolett and Bubba Watson. Factor in the revenge taken against the mask Nazis, the people who forced the economy to crash and the schools to close. Include the revulsion for above all Burn Loot Murder and the governors and mayors who closed the prisons. Now, you take all that hate, revenge and revulsion, then only thing they can do to express themselves is to vote for Donald Trump. What do you think? Hate wins.
Those are amorphous and not on the ticket. Trump is.

This is why the standing party almost always looses the midterms - those things that people may hate and be driven to the polls on do not have a figure head to focus it all on. The power of the presidency can typically overcome this when reelection time comes, they essentially get 24/7 campaign commercials for free, but this is not helping Trump right now. All Biden really has to do is simply cease to exist until November and no one will come running to vote against him. And this is exactly what he is doing. Unfortunately for Trump, COVID gives Biden the perfect cover for this.
They are not on the ticket. Trump is. Trump is the only revenge vote we have.

For a short while you seemed sane. But now with huge debt, huge bailouts, recession, riots, completely failed pandemic response, you are full with trump. It is amazing how failure drew you in.

Trumps economy drew me in. The covid regression can not be helped. Leftist riots apparently can not be helped. Local politicians shutting down businesses can't be helped.

Until November. Then I prescribe 1 vote for Trump in the hopes of curing our leftist cancer.

Realiy? His economic policy has been failure. He gave us tax cuts and promised they would pay for themselves and deliver 4-6% economic growth. Last year we had a trillion dollar deficit and gdp growth went down a lot. That is a failure. He told us trade wars are easy to win and he’d bring great jobs back. The result was hurting farmers which lead to a huge bailout and hurting manufacturing. The easy to win trade war continues.... what policy do you think worked? Provide evidence.

I’m out on Trump however I understand the desire to have Trump over Biden, I also understand the desire to have Biden over Trump.

Biden offers nothing, except the promotion of the Green Deal which is a disaster that will expedite the country into a further recession. Biden will not create as much backlash as he is not antagonistic.

Trump will offer slower debt growth but not a whole lot of anything else.

The silent majority maybe be a factor. BLM, Covid-19, draconian governors in handling the virus has driven a lot of people into silence and they may come out again and vote for Trump over the anger of having no opinion recognition. That is what spurred the election of Trump and might do it again. I doubt it, but I thought that way in 2016.

For a short while you seemed sane. But now with huge debt, huge bailouts, recession, riots, completely failed pandemic response, you are full with trump. It is amazing how failure drew you in.

Trumps economy drew me in. The covid regression can not be helped. Leftist riots apparently can not be helped. Local politicians shutting down businesses can't be helped.

Until November. Then I prescribe 1 vote for Trump in the hopes of curing our leftist cancer.

Realiy? His economic policy has been failure. He gave us tax cuts and promised they would pay for themselves and deliver 4-6% economic growth. Last year we had a trillion dollar deficit and gdp growth went down a lot. That is a failure. He told us trade wars are easy to win and he’d bring great jobs back. The result was hurting farmers which lead to a huge bailout and hurting manufacturing. The easy to win trade war continues.... what policy do you think worked? Provide evidence.

I’m out on Trump however I understand the desire to have Trump over Biden, I also understand the desire to have Biden over Trump.

Biden offers nothing, except the promotion of the Green Deal which is a disaster that will expedite the country into a further recession. Biden will not create as much backlash as he is not antagonistic.

Trump will offer slower debt growth but not a whole lot of anything else.

The silent majority maybe be a factor. BLM, Covid-19, draconian governors in handling the virus has driven a lot of people into silence and they may come out again and vote for Trump over the anger of having no opinion recognition. That is what spurred the election of Trump and might do it again. I doubt it, but I thought that way in 2016.

How does Trump offer slower debt growth?

He does not offer more than rhetoric for slowing debt growth and clearly is more than willing to actually spend any amount of money.

Forum List

Back