New President, Same Strategy: Another US Invasion? [VIDEO]...

When I pulled the lever for him I did basically on two hopes that I had. 1) He wasn't Hillary , and 2) He was truly an outsider. #2 remains an unknown, we will know if he continues down the path of War.
What good is an outsider who doesn't know a thing about Washington or politics. He shows every day his total ignorance

There are things you'll learn as you get older, one of them is that Washington D.C. is intrinsically dishonest and criminal. It is this way for MANY reasons. The very definition of insanity is to continue doing the very same all the while expecting a different outcome. The system is corrupt from within, the only way to change is new and different blood.
You can see just how that new blood of yours is fucking everything up. Is this what you really wanted

Thus far I've seen nothing tears and hype from people like you. There hasn't been time to "fuck everything up" yet. Take a deep breath and keep watching, if he REALLY fucks up, and I don't mean the every day histrionics of people like you I'll be the first to say something. Hillary would have been the single biggest disaster this Nation has ever known.
You are watching in action the single biggest disaster this nation has ever known, and sadly, it will get worse

Sure I am kid.

What good is an outsider who doesn't know a thing about Washington or politics. He shows every day his total ignorance

There are things you'll learn as you get older, one of them is that Washington D.C. is intrinsically dishonest and criminal. It is this way for MANY reasons. The very definition of insanity is to continue doing the very same all the while expecting a different outcome. The system is corrupt from within, the only way to change is new and different blood.
You can see just how that new blood of yours is fucking everything up. Is this what you really wanted

Thus far I've seen nothing tears and hype from people like you. There hasn't been time to "fuck everything up" yet. Take a deep breath and keep watching, if he REALLY fucks up, and I don't mean the every day histrionics of people like you I'll be the first to say something. Hillary would have been the single biggest disaster this Nation has ever known.
You are watching in action the single biggest disaster this nation has ever known, and sadly, it will get worse

Sure I am kid.
Party over country- be proud

"McCain is a menace."

Boy, the good doctor nailed that one big time.

When I pulled the lever for him I did basically on two hopes that I had. 1) He wasn't Hillary , and 2) He was truly an outsider. #2 remains an unknown, we will know if he continues down the path of War.
Yeah we need a long time Washington pol, cause they have a long history of success. LMFAO
Hillary, Obama and McNuts have created a real mess over there. Why did they arm and fund ISIS? Something about a pink line and Assad?
Tell us how ISIS was armed and funded, Homer. This I gotta hear
Pay attention kido. This has already been discussed. The Pentagon warned against their asinine plan, but they insisted on sending $500 million in weapons to them anyway. Not to mention the billions they gave to the worlds largest sponsor of terror, Iran.
No one in the US gave billions to Iran. get a clue, homer
Are you retarded? Just checking.
The money was held mostly in European banks, so why not say the europeans gave it to them. Buy the way, butfuk, it was their own money. This was not an Obama decision
No it was not their money. Poor little retarded liberal isn't even aware of the different pools of money. The Supreme Court ruled the money seized as a result of terrorist act by Iran was to be used for the victims. Damn you are dumb. Obama was listed on the suit.

Earlier I was talking about the money from the US treasury. Fucking idiots everywhere.

Yeah we need a long time Washington pol, cause they have a long history of success. LMFAO
Pay attention kido. This has already been discussed. The Pentagon warned against their asinine plan, but they insisted on sending $500 million in weapons to them anyway. Not to mention the billions they gave to the worlds largest sponsor of terror, Iran.
No one in the US gave billions to Iran. get a clue, homer
Are you retarded? Just checking.
The money was held mostly in European banks, so why not say the europeans gave it to them. Buy the way, butfuk, it was their own money. This was not an Obama decision
Why lie?

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash, Gold Payments From U.S.
"may have?" is this the fake news you guys whine about?
The $12 billion is confirmed you mental midget. Learn to read, or have your mommy help you.

someone who will change the nonsense and scum that work there.

Sure I am kid.
Party over country- be proud
Says says the turd that has done nothing but lie purely to protect his party. Are all Dems as stupid as this kid?

Hillary, Obama and McNuts have created a real mess over there. Why did they arm and fund ISIS? Something about a pink line and Assad?

Yes, they sure have. Wikileaks showed that Obama and Clinton were well-aware that Saudi Arabia and other 'Allies' were funding and arming ISIS in Syria. Yet they kept it secret from the American People.

The 'Regime Change' Policy has to be scrapped. And to Trump's credit, he's not calling for 'Regime Change.' However, he may be about to make a huge mistake in Syria. I hope he reconsiders.

Go change your diapers. You are getting cranky.
Either that or he is constipated.

NOTHING BUT RIGHT WING LIES....FAKE NEWS

Amnesty report: ISIS armed with U.S. weapons - CNNPolitics.com

"THE GENERAL SITUATION:

1. INTERNALLY, EVENTS ARE TAKING A CLEAR SECTARIAN DIRECTION.

2. THE SALAFIST, THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, AND AQI ARE THE MAJOR FORCES DRIVING THE INSURGENCY IN SYRIA.

3. THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION; WHILE RUSSIA CHINA AND IRAN SUPPORT THE REGIME.

4. E. THE REGIME'S PRIORITY IS TO CONCENTRATE ITS PRESENCE TN AREAS ALONG TYE COAST (TARTUS, AND LATAKIA); HOWEVER, IT HAS NOT ABANDONED HOMS BECAUSE IT CONTROLS THE MAJOR TRANSPORTATION ROU'TES IN SYRIA. THE REGIME DECREASED ITS CONCENTRATION IN AREAS ADJACENT TO THE IRAQI BORDERS (AL HASAKA AND DER ZOR).
"AQI, THROUGH THE SPOKESMAN OF THE ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ (ISI), ABU

1. MUHAMMAD AL ADNANI. DECLARED THE SYRIAN REGIME AS THE SPEARHEAD OF WHAT HE IS NAMING JIBHA AL RUWAFDH (FOREFRONT OF THE SHIITES) BECAUSE

OF ITS (THE SYRIAN REGIME) DECLARATION OF WAR ON THE SUNNIS.

ADDITIONALLY, HE IS CALLING ON THE SUNNIS [N IRAQ, ESPECIALLY THE

IRIBES IN THE BORDER REGIONS (BETWEEN IRAQ AND SYRIA), TO WAGE WAR AGANST THE SYRIAN REGIME, REGARDING SYRIA AS AN INFIDEL REGIME FOR

ITS SUPPORT TO THE INFIDEL PARTY HEZBOLLAH, AND OTHER REGIMES HE
  2. 2012 Defense Intelligence Agency document: West will facilitate rise of Islamic State “in order to isolate the Syrian regime”

Above is a defense dept document showing that we've known all along that ISIS was a part of the Syrian "opposition".
Wake up people.

"THE GENERAL SITUATION:

• INTERNALLY, EVENTS ARE TAKING A CLEAR SECTARIAN DIRECTION.
    • THE SALAFIST, THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, AND AQI ARE THE MAJOR FORCES DRIVING THE INSURGENCY IN SYRIA.
    • THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION; WHILE RUSSIA CHINA AND IRAN SUPPORT THE REGIME.

• E. THE REGIME'S PRIORITY IS TO CONCENTRATE ITS PRESENCE TN AREAS ALONG TYE COAST (TARTUS, AND LATAKIA); HOWEVER, IT HAS NOT ABANDONED HOMS BECAUSE IT CONTROLS THE MAJOR TRANSPORTATION ROU'TES IN SYRIA. THE REGIME DECREASED ITS CONCENTRATION IN AREAS ADJACENT TO THE IRAQI BORDERS (AL HASAKA AND DER ZOR).

• MUHAMMAD AL ADNANI. DECLARED THE SYRIAN REGIME AS THE SPEARHEAD OF WHAT HE IS NAMING JIBHA AL RUWAFDH (FOREFRONT OF THE SHIITES) BECAUSE

IRIBES IN THE BORDER REGIONS (BETWEEN IRAQ AND SYRIA), TO WAGE WAR AGANST THE SYRIAN REGIME, REGARDING SYRIA AS AN INFIDEL REGIME FOR

This is NOT a Bush/Obama, Dem/Pub thing kids, this is this Nation being totally fucked up.

"THE GENERAL SITUATION:

• THE SALAFIST, THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, AND AQI ARE THE MAJOR FORCES DRIVING THE INSURGENCY IN SYRIA.
    • THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION; WHILE RUSSIA CHINA AND IRAN SUPPORT THE REGIME.

• E. THE REGIME'S PRIORITY IS TO CONCENTRATE ITS PRESENCE TN AREAS ALONG TYE COAST (TARTUS, AND LATAKIA); HOWEVER, IT HAS NOT ABANDONED HOMS BECAUSE IT CONTROLS THE MAJOR TRANSPORTATION ROU'TES IN SYRIA. THE REGIME DECREASED ITS CONCENTRATION IN AREAS ADJACENT TO THE IRAQI BORDERS (AL HASAKA AND DER ZOR).

• MUHAMMAD AL ADNANI. DECLARED THE SYRIAN REGIME AS THE SPEARHEAD OF WHAT HE IS NAMING JIBHA AL RUWAFDH (FOREFRONT OF THE SHIITES) BECAUSE

It's all about 'Regime Change.' The US/West and Saudi Arabia felt it was 'do-able' in Syria. And in the process, they've funded and armed some very bad people. The Middle East and World would be much better off keeping Assad in power. He's a Western-educated secular leader.

The 'Regime Change' policy in Syria has been a horrific failure. I'd like to see Trump disengage from that mess. But i don't think that can happen. The Warmongers are likely to force him into another quagmire mess. It's very sad.

When are we planning to do that exactly?

"THE GENERAL SITUATION:

This is NOT a Bush/Obama, Dem/Pub thing kids, this is this Nation being totally fucked up.
I agree it is quite a mess. Lots of hands in the cookie jar.

"THE GENERAL SITUATION:

It's all about 'Regime Change.' The US/West and Saudi Arabia felt it was 'do-able' in Syria. And in the process, they've funded and armed some very bad people. The Middle East and World would be much better off keeping Assad in power. He's a Western-educated secular leader.

The 'Regime Change' policy in Syria has been a horrific failure. I'd like to see Trump disengage from that mess. But i don't think that can happen. The Warmongers are likely to force him into another quagmire mess. It's very sad.

The will of "the people" means nothing in this authoritarian political system.

"THE GENERAL SITUATION:

I agree it is quite a mess. Lots of hands in the cookie jar.

All of them corporate statists.

If one were to go look at the document one would see that it's dated from 2015. It's already been done, what that document tells you is that we knew going in that ISIS was a part of the "rebels". We knew.

If one were to go look at the document one would see that it's dated from 2015. It's already been done, what that document tells you is that we knew going in that ISIS was a part of the "rebels". We knew.

Oh I get that, yeah we did.

"When are we planning to do that exactly?"

was in reference to ...

" ... , the only way to change is new and different blood."

Forum List

Back