New presidential rankings place Obama in top 10, Reagan and Trump below Biden

You love to blame Republicans. I know very well you love it. I am blaming Republicans for starting the invasion that was the start of war. A fucking fort is not a nation. It is a structure. And in the structure were men. None harmed by the South.
Hey jackass… you attack a federal fort and you have attacked that nation.

Not to mention the fact that the Confederacy was in open military rebellion.

Fuck them and anyone who defends them

Why start at Sumter then? The North had a good many forts that the South took over. And you ignored all of those.

Each and every one of those were an act of war

So you debunked the claim as I also did that Sumter was the start of war.

Actually check the other forts prior to shooting off your face.

So you debunked the claim as I also did that Sumter was the start of war.

Actually check the other forts prior to shooting off your face.
I posted the link jackass.

As noted… each and every one of those was an act of war against the United States

As noted… each and every one of those was an act of war against the United States
You amaze me. You pretend you are not stupid; But then you prove you are.

Look, I believe all know by now your dumb opinion. All you have is an opinion.

The forts were all forfeited by the then United States. The South accepted their surrender as they did at Ft. Sumter.

The forts were all forfeited by the then United States. The South accepted their surrender as they did at Ft. Sumter.
“Surrender”

That makes their takeover and ACT OF WAR YA FUCKING MORON

Nope. History recorded 4.12.1861 as the start of the war. Need I remind you, you have no proof of your delusion?
OK, then when John Brown captured a building at Harpers Ferry, did he start a war?

Where was this? I am not nearly as crazy as you are.
Academic.

The Battle of Fort Sumter and First Victory of the Southern Troops, April 13th, 1861.

Why start at Sumter then? The North had a good many forts that the South took over. And you ignored all of those.

Nope, I didn't ignore those. They were not attacked. Unlike Sumter, there was no fighting in those. The Union gave them up without a fight and moved their men from those forts to Sumter to reinforce it in order to hold onto it. Fort Sumter was the first Fort the Union and the Confederacy fought over. That started the war .

Forum List

Back