🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

New Proposed Laws Threaten Obama's 2012 Re-Election Prospects

well, the response to that would be

"he showed his full BC"

;)
but that doesnt matter anyway
they dont really care about where he was born

And McCain was born in an American ZONE of influence, and verifiable.
that actually doesnt matter
he has parents that are citizens
he would have been one even if he had been born in Nairobi
or Bejing

the location matters not
True...but it matters since The Canal Zone was under the American Flag...so the point is moot. ;)

or Bejing

the location matters not
True...but it matters since The Canal Zone was under the American Flag...so the point is moot. ;)
my point is not moot
my point is valid, it wouldnt have mattered one bit if either McCain or Obama had been born in another country
they both had American Citizens as at least one parent

but the facts are, McCain was born to Military on a military base
Obama was born in HI as verified by the State of HI

Last edited:
Jesus H Christ, what a collection of malcontent, obnoxious little jerk offs. ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the democrat party, 2011.

:fu::fu::fu:

or Bejing

the location matters not
my point is not moot
my point is valid, it wouldnt have mattered one bit if either McCain or Obama had been born in another country

Correct.

To be fair, there were McCain birthers out there too. And if McCain had been elected I'm sure they would have become just as big as the Obama birthers now.

Jesus H Christ, what a collection of malcontent, obnoxious little jerk offs. ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the democrat party, 2011.

:fu::fu::fu:

So do you have anything of substance to say? I posted information citing court decisions that prove that Obama is a natural born citizen, and that citizenship of one's parents does not factor into one's qualifications to be President. Do you have any response to that, or are you just going to side step the evidence in favor of retaining your defeated position?

To be fair, there were McCain birthers out there too. And if McCain had been elected I'm sure they would have become just as big as the Obama birthers now.

And that's fine.

All Obama has to do is show the real deal as McCain did...not some facsimile as Hawaii has...

It's really simple...and a distraction to what Obama is doing to this Republic.

my point is not moot

Correct.

Uh, excuse me, but in point of fact we do not know the precise details of his place of birth, because as even liberal chris matthews has pointed out, the COLB isnl;t worth the ink it's printed with, and big, brave, world-changing Obama is too much of a pussy to not only release his birth certificate, but is fighting in court to keep it hidden from the people who are paying hos lawyers to do it. That's a hell of a big difference from "he was born in hawaii,.... yes that's correct.' Jesus, how many ways can people portray the concept of stupid? Mockery does not an argument make. Say a little reality, stop mocking the birthers and if you would like to win for a change, cough up a fact or two that can be qualified substantially.

And that's fine.

All Obama has to do is show the real deal as McCain did...not some facsimile as Hawaii has...

He HAS shown it. People just keep dismissing it as a forgery. Of course, they have no evidence of such. Just a massive conspiracy theory.

And that's fine.

He HAS shown it. People just keep dismissing it as a forgery. Of course, they have no evidence of such. Just a massive conspiracy theory.

EPIC FAIL.

I'm bored and tired of arguing with propagandists who are essentially circle jerking each other imagining they are helping Obama politically, and it's just as well that IMO my work here is almost done.

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, OBAMA'S COLB THAT HE POSTED IS NOT THE "REAL DEAL'. let liberal Obama supporter and prime time TV host explain it to you. See if you can fucking learn it, this time:

Last edited by a moderator:
or Bejing

the location matters not

Actually if you Google "McCain Birth Certificate" and look at the images derived from the Hollister v. McCain case (which IIRC was dismissed for standing), it shows Colon Republic of Panama as the cite of the hospital which wasn't in the Canal Zone. The certificates were provided by Hollister, not McCain.

Of course if you want to see heads explode, watch what would happen if Jindal were on the ballot. :)

Just curious, when and where did McCain make public his birth certificate? It wasn't during the court case.

>>>>

Last edited:
or Bejing

the location matters not

Actually if you Google "McCain Birth Certificate" and look at the images derived from the Hollister v. McCain case (which IIRC was dismissed for standing), it shows Colon Republic of Panama as the cite of the hospital which wasn't in the Canal Zone. The certificates were provided by Hollister, not McCain.

Of course if you want to see heads explode, watch what would happen if Jindal were on the ballot. :)

Just curious, when and where did McCain make public his birth certificate? It wasn't during the court case.

>>>>

The whole damned thing is just silliness.

And that's fine.

EPIC FAIL.

I'm bored and tired of arguing with propagandists who are essentially circle jerking each other imagining they are helping Obama politically, and it's just as well that IMO my work here is almost done.

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, OBAMA'S COLB THAT HE POSTED IS NOT THE "REAL DEAL'. let liberal Obama supporter and prime time TV host explain it to you. See if you can fucking learn it, this time:

Just think, you will have until 2016 to post about the President's birth certificate. Doesn't that just make you so happy, Starz

or Bejing

the location matters not

>>>>
McCain showed his when they were drafting Senate Resolution 511 declaring him a natural born citizen born to two U.S. citizen parents and eligible to run for the presidency.

And why is the birth certificate presented by McCain any more valid than the one presented by Obama?

And why is the birth certificate presented by McCain any more valid than the one presented by Obama?
Obama posted on the internet a copy of what his supporters call his “birth certificate”(although the image is only of a 2007 Certification of Live Birth [COLB] computer form,which is computer generated and easily forged form that was posted online in 2008 which is not a true Birth Certificate and is not a typed contemporaneous birth certificate from 1961 which would have the name and signature of the delivering doctor or witnesses to the birth. No witnesses or hospitals have ever attested to Obama being born in Hawaii. Birth registration fraud and fake computer birth certificates is a massive problem in the U.S.. McCains as submitted to a government entity (congress) so they could pass the Senate 511.

Watch and its pretty amazing:

Forum List

Back