Zone1 New racial concept of the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you see one public figure with bad makeup, and somehow extrapolate that into what Americans want to see?
I understand well the essence of what was behind this make-up. Trump knew that the complexion of Americans was no different from the complexion of Mexicans. Therefore, he himself needed to at least not differ from the Americans when he told them that they were "white"

Those "bastards" are presenting accurate information. Overdosing on drugs and suicide are both relatively common causes of death.
Only for marginals who do not have money for normal drugs and the conditions for their use.

There are no slave owners in America. There are no slaves in America. If there are, they are hidden from the authorities.
Hrmm.. you ever been to Alabama? They may not have slaves, but there is an inordinate amount of "nannies" and "butlers".

It was a hella shock to me.

I grew up with black people. In FL, then I go to AL and they still got slaves pretty much.

In FL everybody's equal. I would not count on that being the case in AL. Nawsuh!

I mean, I like Alabama blacks, they're pretty naive, that's not..Well maybe yes it is.

I'm not looking to take advantage of them, more like I admire their innocence.

Anyone that would do them wrong is a bad person.

Last edited:
Only for marginals who do not have money for normal drugs and the conditions for their use.

Suicide is an obvious mental health issue. Drug overdose is an epidemic.

But deaths from either are not uncommon at all, regardless of the cause.

as long as there are Eurocentric corporations, there are slaves.

No, there are not. The word "slave" has a specific meaning. You apparently have no clue what it actually means.

Slaves have no choices. Slaves have no freedom. Slaves live where they are told. Slaves are not paid.

Suicide is an obvious mental health issue
No, this is the reaction of a normal person to the autistic world and its rules.
But this happens only in conditions of unbearable existence and material problems. Kurt Cobain, Brittany Murphy and other superstars didn't have these problems, they could numb the pain with heroin and get on with their lives. Superstars have no real incentive to commit suicide. even if they think about it, they won't do it.

Autistic people tend to take things literally because they are incapable of generalization.
How do you make that sauerkraut again?

Also: How do you roof your dacha?

I suck with that. Me n roofing without links..I suck at that.

No, this is the reaction of a normal person to the autistic world and its rules.
But this happens only in conditions of unbearable existence and material problems. Kurt Cobain, Brittany Murphy and other superstars didn't have these problems, they could numb the pain with heroin and get on with their lives. Superstars have no real incentive to commit suicide. even if they think about it, they won't do it.

Oh, so now you are a psychologist too?

Heroin is not an anti-suicide drug. In fact, the depths of despair for heroin addicts is well known and well documented.

Superstars are people. Depression and other emotional issues effect them the same as everyone else. Material things are not the saving grace you think that are. No one commits suicide because they don't have stuff. They commit suicide because they don't want to live.

The Duke
The point is not to be racist, but to have protection from Eurocentism, Pan-Germanism and Pan-Arabism.

How do you know about bath salts? Is this used in America? Are you from Olgino?

Autistic people tend to take things literally because they are incapable of generalization.

I take the actual meaning of words seriously. Otherwise communication is impossible.

Your insistence that anyone working for a corporation is a slave is both ignorant and offensive.

The Duke
The point is not to be racist, but to have protection from Eurocentism, Pan-Germanism and Pan-Arabism.

How do you know about bath salts? Is this used in America? Are you from Olgino?

You are a huge bigot. According to you, all good things come from Inde-Aryan people. No other culture has any worth.

Oh, so now you are a psychologist too?

Heroin is not an anti-suicide drug. In fact, the depths of despair for heroin addicts is well known and well documented.
You are simply reproducing the propaganda of the Eurocentrists, who are prevented by heroin from promouting alcohol.

Practice in the Russian Federation shows that heroin addicts had no problems at all before they were poisoned with desomorphine and put in jail.

If heroin addicts used foil and a lighter instead of injections, they would have only one problem - money for drugs.

I take the actual meaning of words seriously
You are not using what means here

The less rights, the more slavery.

The fact that the state imposes alcohol on you instead of Coca Cola is also slavery.

No one weighed the degree of slavery on the scales.

You are a huge bigot. According to you, all good things come from Inde-Aryan people. No other culture has any worth.
The chthonic culture of Europe values villainy, these values are not need to the sunny people of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back