new Repub book skewers Establ Repubs ESPECIALLY Boehner (R)

What kind of partisan butt hurt avie are we sporting this a.m. Stephie? :rolleyes: Hint: I can't see your posts ;)

As to the OP- the Repub-voters silence on this rw corruption speaks volumes :thup:

What kind of partisan butt hurt avie are we sporting this a.m. Stephie? :rolleyes: Hint: I can't see your posts ;)

As to the OP- the Repub-voters silence on this rw corruption speaks volumes :thup:

lol, you have to see for yourself I guess...yeah yeah, and if a book came out that said Obama was gay, you'd take it as the gospel truth?
come on dots, stop being such a sheep
Both parties are filled with corrupted crooks..You are the one who excuses the Democrat party and act like they are saints...Until the Democrat base is ready to do something about it we can expect the same ole same ole

as long as you keep sporting your infantile rw avies Steph, I'm going to see this:
Stephanie
This message is hidden because Stephanie is on your ignore list.

Besides you want to keep that butt hurt free advertising up for the next 3+ yrs? Have at it :thup: I don't have the patience to look at such childish pics day in & day out. :eusa_hand:

As to the OP- Repub-voters (the majority of this board, mind you) should be out in the streets protesting his saying one thing (gov't is bad) and doing another (getting rich off of you rw-voting sheeple)

Last edited:
as long as you keep sporting your infantile rw avies Steph, I'm going to see this:
Stephanie
This message is hidden because Stephanie is on your ignore list.

Besides you want to keep that butt hurt free advertising up for the next 3+ yrs? Have at it :thup: I don't have the patience to look at such childish pics day in & day out.

whatever dots, I won't lose any sleep over it..but remain childish if you must all over a damn avi
jeeeeze

Last edited:

Forum List

Back