New Roy Moore Poll Numbers Have to Be Scaring Democrats

Nothing since the 10th from any of them. None lawyering up. They just made an allegation and ran off. Might be what they thought you to do, would explain allot.

Leigh Corfman: Claims Moore provided her with alcohol and sexually assaulted her when she was 14 (JAILBAIT)

Wendy Miller: Claims Moore asked her out on a date when she was 16 (LEGAL)

Debbie Wesson Gibson: Claims she dated Moore for roughly three months in 1981 when she was 17 (LEGAL)

Gloria Thacker Deason: Claims she dated Moore on-and-off again when she was 18 (LEGAL)

Beverly Young Nelson: Claims Moore sexually assaulted her in 1977 when she was 16 (LEGAL)

Tina Johnson: Claims Moore groped her in his office in 1991 when she was 28 (LEGAL)

Kelly Harrison Thorp: Claims Moore asked her out in 1982 when she was a 17 (LEGAL)

Gena Richardson: Claims Moore pursued her relentlessly in 1977 when she was an 18 (LEGAL)

Becky Gray: Claims Moore repeatedly asked her out on dates when she was 22 (LEGAL)

You see the problem with your stories here is only one girl was supposedly underage. And all we have there is her claiming something happened and him denying it. The other stories are only being added as embellishment and we have to objectively ask why that is? Could it be because the story of the underage girl is weak? It's been 38 years and she hasn't said anything about this before.

Now here is MY train of thought on this... had nothing else come out except the story about the 14 year old, I might have been inclined to believe the accuser and consider the allegation to be true. But it's the added barrage of other allegations along with the timing that blows it for you. You may have convinced me if you hadn't pulled that, but it was a dead give away. Now I'm gonna have to go vote for Roy Moore. I wasn't planning on it... probably wouldn't have... now I've got to. ...Way to go Dems!

You would've voted for Roy even if there was video of him raping a 10-year old at gunpoint. That's just how Alabama rolls. You know it. I know it. No sense in pretending otherwise.

Nothing since the 10th from any of them. None lawyering up. They just made an allegation and ran off. Might be what they thought you to do, would explain allot.

Leigh Corfman: Claims Moore provided her with alcohol and sexually assaulted her when she was 14 (JAILBAIT)

Debbie Wesson Gibson: Claims she dated Moore for roughly three months in 1981 when she was 17 (LEGAL)

Gloria Thacker Deason: Claims she dated Moore on-and-off again when she was 18 (LEGAL)

Beverly Young Nelson: Claims Moore sexually assaulted her in 1977 when she was 16 (LEGAL)

Tina Johnson: Claims Moore groped her in his office in 1991 when she was 28 (LEGAL)

Kelly Harrison Thorp: Claims Moore asked her out in 1982 when she was a 17 (LEGAL)

Gena Richardson: Claims Moore pursued her relentlessly in 1977 when she was an 18 (LEGAL)

Becky Gray: Claims Moore repeatedly asked her out on dates when she was 22 (LEGAL)

You see the problem with your stories here is only one girl was supposedly underage. And all we have there is her claiming something happened and him denying it. The other stories are only being added as embellishment and we have to objectively ask why that is? Could it be because the story of the underage girl is weak? It's been 38 years and she hasn't said anything about this before.

Now here is MY train of thought on this... had nothing else come out except the story about the 14 year old, I might have been inclined to believe the accuser and consider the allegation to be true. But it's the added barrage of other allegations along with the timing that blows it for you. You may have convinced me if you hadn't pulled that, but it was a dead give away. Now I'm gonna have to go vote for Roy Moore. I wasn't planning on it... probably wouldn't have... now I've got to. ...Way to go Dems!

You would've voted for Roy even if there was video of him raping a 10-year old at gunpoint. That's just how Alabama rolls. You know it. I know it. No sense in pretending otherwise.
Nope... I honestly wasn't planning to vote. I supported Mo Brooks in the primary and I'm not a big fan of Roy. But now I've gotta vote for him in protest of what they're trying to do to him. I don't really give two shits if you believe me, think whatever you like. Name calling doesn't bother us much down here.

Nope... I honestly wasn't planning to vote. I supported Mo Brooks in the primary and I'm not a big fan of Roy. But now I've gotta vote for him in protest of what they're trying to do to him. I don't really give two shits if you believe me, think whatever you like. Name calling doesn't bother us much down here.

You obviously care somewhat or you wouldn't have even responded.

It's okay. No one expects anything of Alabama anyway. You've been a dead weight around the neck of this country for ages, and I doubt that will change any day soon, Roy Moore or no.

Ya now that's some tight logic right there.

Now here is MY train of thought on this... had nothing else come out except the story about the 14 year old, I might have been inclined to believe the accuser and consider the allegation to be true. But it's the added barrage of other allegations along with the timing that blows it for you.

My line of thinking is why now? It's not like Moore was a nobody who never entered politics before. The only real critical race for the Republicans is the Senate because it's leadership is hanging on threads thanks to the RINO's.

I get so sick of this "they were scared" excuse. If they aren't scared now, why were they scared before? It has so much BS written on it, especially given the fact this guy leans so hard right.

For the record, Bill Clinton was 42 (not 32) when Monica was 14.

Guess who Clinton didn't have sex with when she was 14?

Roy Moore didn't either.

True, he just took off her clothes and felt her up...I guess that does not really count as sex

ALLEGEDLY! Very important word you keep leaving out!
It's not like you have a blue cum-stained dress or anything.

The blue dress was between two consenting adults, it does not compare to feeling up 14 year olds.

Made up "facts" don't help your case, shit for brains.

Roy Moore didn't either.

True, he just took off her clothes and felt her up...I guess that does not really count as sex

The blue dress was between two consenting adults, it does not compare to feeling up 14 year olds.

He was impeached for perjury, moron, no a cum stain on a blue dress.

You obviously care somewhat or you wouldn't have even responded.

It's okay. No one expects anything of Alabama anyway. You've been a dead weight around the neck of this country for ages, and I doubt that will change any day soon, Roy Moore or no.

What have you contributed to the country, you snowflake asshole?

Made up "facts" don't help your case, shit for brains.

Roy Moore didn't either.

Gross.

Roy Moore didn't either.

Why, yes I know that. But it was your fellow Moore defender who brought up the blue dress in an attempt to show that messing with 14 year old is really not that big of a deal. So, you might want to tell him, not me.

Roy Moore didn't either.

Why, yes I know that. But it was your fellow Moore defender who brought up the blue dress in an attempt to show that messing with 14 year old is really not that big of a deal. So, you might want to tell him, not me.

Wrong. That isn't what he was showing. However, it's clear that it won't penetrate your thick skull, so explaining it to you is a waste of time.

Wrong. That isn't what he was showing. However, it's clear that it won't penetrate your thick skull, so explaining it to you is a waste of time.

At least you admitted that I was not the one that brought up the blue dress, that is a step in the right direction!

At least you admitted that I was not the one that brought up the blue dress, that is a step in the right direction!
No, you just lied about what he said. Somehow you believe that's OK.

No, you just lied about what he said. Somehow you believe that's OK.

I was speaking of his motives, not his words.

Pedophile... Child Predator... same-same... stop splitting hairs, Princess... it's not doing your cause the slightest bit of good.

Nah... not really the same thing at all.

I personally hope you guys continue to try and make THIS an issue. I'm willing to bet there are a lot more kiddie-diddling skeletons in your closets than ours. It will unavoidably embarrassing when those start tumbling out. And count on it, they're going to!
The boundary lines are (1) above 21 and (2) below 18... everything else is merely a matter of degree... your thinking that 42 vs. 32 makes an ethical difference, is delusional.

Roy Moore didn't either.

He's not the one who brought up the dress.

Roy Moore didn't either.

He's not the one who brought up the dress.

So what?

Forum List

Back