New Roy Moore Poll Numbers Have to Be Scaring Democrats

You would think that the good people of the great state of Alabama, as conservative as they are, could find a better conservative to represent them than Roy Moore.

That is becoming a serious nationwide problem. These people go for jobs to extract and spend $4T of our dollars (after they take a massive cut). No one good will go for these jobs because of the MSM circus etc. What you will end up with is failures in real life. Idiocracy comes true.

Thank God Trump was willing and able to wade through it. keep draining that swamp!
Why can't Moore ,a god fearing man LOL,admit what he's done and asked to be saved? His supporters are all supposedly god fearing folks too What a crock of shit........and trump brought the swamp to the wh ,,yeller

:Why would he ask God to save him from something he didn't do?
9 women say he did but you'd believe a sleeze bag like Moore ?? You are a Rebublican

You would think that the good people of the great state of Alabama, as conservative as they are, could find a better conservative to represent them than Roy Moore.

They could, but if this is all manufactured by some entity, then it would have worked. So what about the next time they find somebody they don't want? And the time after that? And the time after that?

I think the polls are going to reflect the "Trump Effect" on this one. Randomly call voters and ask who they plan to vote for and they may not be willing to admit they plan to vote for Moore. That's what happened with Trump and why the polls were so wrong.

I think Moore wins in spite of the controversy, and then we'll have to wait and see what happens from there. I happen to think you're going to have a difficult time removing him from office over what has come out so far. It's all stuff from way back and there is no way to confirm it. The constitution is pretty clear on this, you can't remove a Senator for past transgressions, it has to be something he did while in office.

Now you Demoturds who want to condemn him on the basis of allegations alone... okay, that's fine... We can apply the same criteria to Al Franken and the bevy of other Democrats whom allegations have been made. So you go that route! We'll see how that works out for you guys.
Does Franken have a history of abusing women and children like Dump and Moore have?

That is becoming a serious nationwide problem. These people go for jobs to extract and spend $4T of our dollars (after they take a massive cut). No one good will go for these jobs because of the MSM circus etc. What you will end up with is failures in real life. Idiocracy comes true.

Thank God Trump was willing and able to wade through it. keep draining that swamp!
Why can't Moore ,a god fearing man LOL,admit what he's done and asked to be saved? His supporters are all supposedly god fearing folks too What a crock of shit........and trump brought the swamp to the wh ,,yeller

9 women say he did but you'd believe a sleeze bag like Moore ?? You are a Rebublican

Doesn't this happen each and every time? A few women say BS, and after it hits the media, more and more seem to crawl out of the woodwork?

They could, but if this is all manufactured by some entity, then it would have worked. So what about the next time they find somebody they don't want? And the time after that? And the time after that?

I can't decipher that.

Maybe the voters in Alabama would have been better off supporting the candidate Trump endorsed.

The GOP needs to win here to break even. It's the GOP that has the most to lose and the most to fear.

Why would this scare the Dems? This is the best thing that could happen. Elect a child molester the faces of each of those girls will be in ads for the Dems during the election. Most states are not like Alabama and do not approve or such actions.

Because, when Moore SUES them for DEFAMATION of Character, and they don't have a leg left to stand on, they will FALL!!!
Is he gonna sue them the way Trump vowed to sue his accusers?

If Trump didn't win the election and had the time, I bet he would have sued them.

Trump endorsed the guy who lost in Alabama. Pay attention.

Actually no one gives crap about unproven allegations that happened over 40 years ago.
Odd how the GOP disagrees with you when it comes to the Clintons.
So you are saying that Bill and Monica was an unproven allegation?
Bill and Monica was a situation of consenual sex between two adults. No different than what the average person does. It was not assault or harrassment. She is the one who sought him out, not the other way around.

Of course, so it's certainly not his fault.

I think the polls are going to reflect the "Trump Effect" on this one. Randomly call voters and ask who they plan to vote for and they may not be willing to admit they plan to vote for Moore. That's what happened with Trump and why the polls were so wrong.

I think Moore wins in spite of the controversy, and then we'll have to wait and see what happens from there. I happen to think you're going to have a difficult time removing him from office over what has come out so far. It's all stuff from way back and there is no way to confirm it. The constitution is pretty clear on this, you can't remove a Senator for past transgressions, it has to be something he did while in office.

Now you Demoturds who want to condemn him on the basis of allegations alone... okay, that's fine... We can apply the same criteria to Al Franken and the bevy of other Democrats whom allegations have been made. So you go that route! We'll see how that works out for you guys.
Does Franken have a history of abusing women and children like Dump and Moore have?

Yep.

Doesn't this happen each and every time? A few women say BS, and after it hits the media, more and more seem to crawl out of the woodwork?
They're afraid to be the only one to come out BUT when they see others they lose that fear The only reason Moore gets any votes is because he has an R after his name and says he is a christian .... politics above country

Why would this scare the Dems? This is the best thing that could happen. Elect a child molester the faces of each of those girls will be in ads for the Dems during the election. Most states are not like Alabama and do not approve or such actions.

Because, when Moore SUES them for DEFAMATION of Character, and they don't have a leg left to stand on, they will FALL!!!

If Trump didn't win the election and had the time, I bet he would have sued them.
If he really cared about his name and believed they were lying, he would have sued them anyway. All he has to do is get a lawyer on it: no effort for him.

Yep.
Where is it ? Where are those you speak of? And yes Moore might win because in Alabama mostly there is no greater sin no greater enemy to have than being a Democrat

I dont care who Trump endorsed. My point stands. the Wolf-Maddow-Tapper-Todd-View along with you (specifically) and your kind will collapse the USA. No good citizen will be willing to run through your web. Remember the "tickle fight" guy? I rest my case. I suggest you pay attention. Keep your own nose clean.

I dont care who Trump endorsed. My point stands. the Wolf-Maddow-Tapper-Todd-View along with you (specifically) and your kind will collapse the USA. No good citizen will be willing to run through your web. Remember the "tickle fight" guy? I rest my case. I suggest you pay attention. Keep your own nose clean.
ironymeter2.gif

ironymeter2.gif

To you I offer Trump. Successful self-made billionaire businessman (globally). willing to drop it all in an attempt to clean up your mess.

Then I give you Clintons....Obama......etc. never had a real job. Never an honest days work. All they do is extract wealth from those who know how to create wealth.

Where is it ? Where are those you speak of? And yes Moore might win because in Alabama mostly there is no greater sin no greater enemy to have than being a Democrat

There have now been several women to come forward on Franken. All it amounts to are allegations but that's all that anyone has on Moore. With Franken, there happens to be photographic evidence. With Moore, it's just "he-said-she-said" and a lot of allegations of creepiness. We don't know what's true or false and there's no way to find out before the election.

Look.... this is Chapter 2 of the Democrats Dirty Tricks Handbook! When Chapter 1 fails (accuse them of racism and white supremacy), then move on to Chapter 2... have some woman "come forward" with allegations that can't be proved or disproved. They've done this over and over in recent years... Herman Cain... Ted Cruz... Donald Trump!

I just find it incredibly hard to believe this man (who I don't particularly care for) has had a 40 year political career, mostly as a controversial social conservative christian firebrand, and none of this has ever come out. It's supposedly this well known thing with the locals but the man won elections repeatedly by double-digits. Mitch McConnell spent $30 million on Luther Strange's campaign and didn't uncover any of this. It just doesn't pass the smell test! If these things were true, it would've come out before now.

If he really cared about his name and believed they were lying, he would have sued them anyway. All he has to do is get a lawyer on it: no effort for him.

Maybe, but who said he's not going to? What's the hurry? I don't think he needs the money that badly. If he stays in the race, he has better things to concentrate on now.

ironymeter2.gif

To you I offer Trump. Successful self-made billionaire businessman (globally). willing to drop it all in an attempt to clean up your mess.

Then I give you Clintons....Obama......etc. never had a real job. Never an honest days work. All they do is extract wealth from those who know how to create wealth.
OMG! Trump is NOT, I repeat: NOT self made. He inherited millions from his daddy. Clinton, on the other hand, grew up in a working class single parent home. He got himself through the best universities and won the presidency. He's similar to Abraham Lincoln in that sense. He pulled himself up by his bootstraps; whereas Trump inherited millions, lost millions, had 4 bankruptsies, which the American taxpaper pulled him out of, and is in NO WAY a self made man. It is laughable that you would think so.

[

Trump had to pay 25 million dollars to the people he scammed with Trump University.

Amazingly, I have yet to hear so much as a mild rebuke from a single Trump cult member over that.

Forum List

Back