New Roy Moore Poll Numbers Have to Be Scaring Democrats

Odd how the GOP disagrees with you when it comes to the Clintons.
So you are saying that Bill and Monica was an unproven allegation?
Bill and Monica was a situation of consenual sex between two adults. No different than what the average person does. It was not assault or harrassment. She is the one who sought him out, not the other way around.
The situation with Paula Jones, Juanita Brodderick and Kathleen Whiley were not consensual.

The law defines having sex with a subordinate as harassment whether it's "consensual" or not because subordinates are not in a position to freely consent. Their jobs are at stake.
This has all been examined and examined and examined for 30 years. No charges were ever filed. Brodderick rescinded her allegations. Paula Jones got some money from a lawsuit rather than filing criminal charges, and then went on to promote herself and her notoriaty--not something a woman who had actually been assaulted would do, BTW. Get over it. Move on. Stop trying to deflect from Moore with shit that is now irrelevant.

The moore critics use the excuse for the accusers waiting for 40 years to come forward that it's difficult for them to undergo the stress involved. These same critics don't allow the Clinton accusers the same leeway:

Broaddrick had once signed a deposition, under oath, stating that no sexual contact had occurred with Bill Clinton; although she subsequently stated that she had made this claim because "I didn't want to be forced to testify about the most horrific event of my life."
So, what's your message to the Moora accusers? Get over it? Move on?

The one thing that can't be denied is that you're a flaming hypocrite.
:rolleyes:

Actually no one gives crap about unproven allegations that happened over 40 years ago.
Bill and Monica was a situation of consenual sex between two adults. No different than what the average person does. It was not assault or harrassment. She is the one who sought him out, not the other way around.
The situations with Paula Jones, Juanita Brodderick and Kathleen Whiley were not consensual.

The law defines having sex with a subordinate as harassment whether it's "consensual" or not because subordinates are not in a position to freely consent. Their jobs are at stake.
Except for the fact that we have Monica stating herself when she was leaving for DC that she would take her kneepads because she planned to seduce the president. She sought out him. It was never an issue of her consenting; she planned it.
If she had wanted to charge Slick Willy she could have, and she would have won her case.

Oh no, I didn't. I never called him a rapist.
I called him a philandering pig, because that is what he is.
LIAR.

You even started a thread on it with this as the title:

Bill C - Rapist and Sexual Predator.

Your OP:
"It's really a sad story......Such a role model. Such power.How many women have to come forward before we charge this animal with rape and sexual misconduct? Look at this list......"

You going to apologize for lying now or come up with some bullshit excuse like you often do?
Broderick is fixing to write a book, or is fixing to release a book. Telling the story on how bill raped her. Bill is a rapist, going by the liberal play book.
She needs the money no doubt. And she has been proven to be loopy.
Like Hillary said, all women deserves to be heard. Just wondering if your kind will ruin her again? Got to protect the Clinton's, no matter how many get hurt, or dies.

Clinton is a rapist because he was accused? that would make Trump a rapist. That would make GW Bush a war criminal.

Let's see.......

Clinton = Rapist

Trump = Rapist

Moore = Rapist

Clinton = POTUS

Trump = POTUS

Moore = ????????????????????????????????

Oh no, I didn't. I never called him a rapist.
I called him a philandering pig, because that is what he is.
LIAR.

Your OP:
"It's really a sad story......Such a role model. Such power.How many women have to come forward before we charge this animal with rape and sexual misconduct? Look at this list......"

You going to apologize for lying now or come up with some bullshit excuse like you often do?
Broderick is fixing to write a book, or is fixing to release a book. Telling the story on how bill raped her. Bill is a rapist, going by the liberal play book.
Like Hillary said, all women deserves to be heard. Just wondering if your kind will ruin her again? Got to protect the Clinton's, no matter how many get hurt, or dies.

Clinton is a rapist because he was accused? that would make Trump a rapist. That would make GW Bush a war criminal.
It automatically made Moore a pedophile, after 40 years of silence. So by your own reasoning, yes. Clinton is a rapist.

You would think that the good people of the great state of Alabama, as conservative as they are, could find a better conservative to represent them than Roy Moore.

You would think that the good people of the great state of Alabama, as conservative as they are, could find a better conservative to represent them than Roy Moore.
Lol, the Democrat party think they are the smartest people around. Yet you ran Hillary to represent your party. Lol

LIAR.

Your OP:

It automatically made Moore a pedophile, after 40 years of silence. So by your own reasoning, yes. Clinton is a rapist.

Since I've never accused Moore of being a pedophile, that makes you the uninformed asshole.

Since I've never accused Moore of being a pedophile, that makes you the uninformed asshole.
So you think he is innocent?

:cuckoo:

Goddam you're stupid. Apologize for lying about me.

:cuckoo:
This is kind of stuff liberals do to a Republican, when they are in trouble. Bring the women out an accuse the Republican for sexually harassing them. When the election is over. Those poor women are never heard from again. Liberals has over used this kind of stuff.

Goddam you're stupid. Apologize for lying about me.
So you think he is innocent? Yes or no question.

The situations with Paula Jones, Juanita Brodderick and Kathleen Whiley were not consensual.

Except for the fact that we have Monica stating herself when she was leaving for DC that she would take her kneepads because she planned to seduce the president. She sought out him. It was never an issue of her consenting; she planned it.
If she had wanted to charge Slick Willy she could have, and she would have won her case.
Charge him with what?

Actually no one gives crap about unproven allegations that happened over 40 years ago.

I didn't realize Clinton raped Monica.
Just like a liberal..... Who implied rape? No one, it is justin your mind.

Clinton and Lewinsky had a consensual relationship, not sure why you are comparing that to a non-consensual encounter between a man in his 30s and a fourteen year old.
There is no real comparison to be made. The issue with Bill Clinton and Leweinsky is that he disgraced the office and lied under oath about it.

Charge him with what?
Exactly.

That is becoming a serious nationwide problem. These people go for jobs to extract and spend $4T of our dollars (after they take a massive cut). No one good will go for these jobs because of the MSM circus etc. What you will end up with is failures in real life. Idiocracy comes true.

Thank God Trump was willing and able to wade through it. keep draining that swamp!

That is becoming a serious nationwide problem. These people go for jobs to extract and spend $4T of our dollars (after they take a massive cut). No one good will go for these jobs because of the MSM circus etc. What you will end up with is failures in real life. Idiocracy comes true.

Thank God Trump was willing and able to wade through it. keep draining that swamp!
Why can't Moore ,a god fearing man LOL,admit what he's done and asked to be saved? His supporters are all supposedly god fearing folks too What a crock of shit........and trump brought the swamp to the wh ,,yeller

Why can't Moore ,a god fearing man LOL,admit what he's done and asked to be saved? His supporters are all supposedly god fearing folks too What a crock of shit........and trump brought the swamp to the wh ,,yeller

Why would he ask God to save him from something he didn't do?

Last edited:
I think the polls are going to reflect the "Trump Effect" on this one. Randomly call voters and ask who they plan to vote for and they may not be willing to admit they plan to vote for Moore. That's what happened with Trump and why the polls were so wrong.

I think Moore wins in spite of the controversy, and then we'll have to wait and see what happens from there. I happen to think you're going to have a difficult time removing him from office over what has come out so far. It's all stuff from way back and there is no way to confirm it. The constitution is pretty clear on this, you can't remove a Senator for past transgressions, it has to be something he did while in office.

Now you Demoturds who want to condemn him on the basis of allegations alone... okay, that's fine... We can apply the same criteria to Al Franken and the bevy of other Democrats whom allegations have been made. So you go that route! We'll see how that works out for you guys.

Forum List

Back