New Roy Moore Poll Numbers Have to Be Scaring Democrats

Why would this scare the Dems? This is the best thing that could happen. Elect a child molester the faces of each of those girls will be in ads for the Dems during the election. Most states are not like Alabama and do not approve or such actions.

Because, when Moore SUES them for DEFAMATION of Character, and they don't have a leg left to stand on, they will FALL!!!
Is he gonna sue them the way Trump vowed to sue his accusers?

If Trump didn't win the election and had the time, I bet he would have sued them.
If he really cared about his name and believed they were lying, he would have sued them anyway. All he has to do is get a lawyer on it: no effort for him.

Maybe, but who said he's not going to? What's the hurry? I don't think he needs the money that badly. If he stays in the race, he has better things to concentrate on now.
It's not about the money: it's about his name and his honor, which he said he cared about. Obviously he doesn't.

Where is it ? Where are those you speak of? And yes Moore might win because in Alabama mostly there is no greater sin no greater enemy to have than being a Democrat

There have now been several women to come forward on Franken. All it amounts to are allegations but that's all that anyone has on Moore. With Franken, there happens to be photographic evidence. With Moore, it's just "he-said-she-said" and a lot of allegations of creepiness. We don't know what's true or false and there's no way to find out before the election.

Look.... this is Chapter 2 of the Democrats Dirty Tricks Handbook! When Chapter 1 fails (accuse them of racism and white supremacy), then move on to Chapter 2... have some woman "come forward" with allegations that can't be proved or disproved. They've done this over and over in recent years... Herman Cain... Ted Cruz... Donald Trump!

I just find it incredibly hard to believe this man (who I don't particularly care for) has had a 40 year political career, mostly as a controversial social conservative christian firebrand, and none of this has ever come out. It's supposedly this well known thing with the locals but the man won elections repeatedly by double-digits. Mitch McConnell spent $30 million on Luther Strange's campaign and didn't uncover any of this. It just doesn't pass the smell test! If these things were true, it would've come out before now.
He won elections because of the R after his name and the hate, the war Alabama has against dems

Where is it ? Where are those you speak of? And yes Moore might win because in Alabama mostly there is no greater sin no greater enemy to have than being a Democrat

There have now been several women to come forward on Franken. All it amounts to are allegations but that's all that anyone has on Moore. With Franken, there happens to be photographic evidence. With Moore, it's just "he-said-she-said" and a lot of allegations of creepiness. We don't know what's true or false and there's no way to find out before the election.

Look.... this is Chapter 2 of the Democrats Dirty Tricks Handbook! When Chapter 1 fails (accuse them of racism and white supremacy), then move on to Chapter 2... have some woman "come forward" with allegations that can't be proved or disproved. They've done this over and over in recent years... Herman Cain... Ted Cruz... Donald Trump!

I just find it incredibly hard to believe this man (who I don't particularly care for) has had a 40 year political career, mostly as a controversial social conservative christian firebrand, and none of this has ever come out. It's supposedly this well known thing with the locals but the man won elections repeatedly by double-digits. Mitch McConnell spent $30 million on Luther Strange's campaign and didn't uncover any of this. It just doesn't pass the smell test! If these things were true, it would've come out before now.
It has come out because of #MeToo. That's where all of this is coming from: women are feeling emboldened to speak out because others are also speaking out. That's the bottom line. Nothing, actually, to do with politics; not a political conspiracy.

Why would this scare the Dems? This is the best thing that could happen. Elect a child molester the faces of each of those girls will be in ads for the Dems during the election. Most states are not like Alabama and do not approve or such actions.

What's worse...Conservatives electing an "ACCUSED" child molester or Liberals electing a mentally disturbed man in a dress in VA?

That is becoming a serious nationwide problem. These people go for jobs to extract and spend $4T of our dollars (after they take a massive cut). No one good will go for these jobs because of the MSM circus etc. What you will end up with is failures in real life. Idiocracy comes true.

Thank God Trump was willing and able to wade through it. keep draining that swamp!
Why can't Moore ,a god fearing man LOL,admit what he's done and asked to be saved? His supporters are all supposedly god fearing folks too What a crock of shit........and trump brought the swamp to the wh ,,yeller

:Why would he ask God to save him from something he didn't do?
9 women say he did but you'd believe a sleeze bag like Moore ?? You are a Rebublican

Doesn't this happen each and every time? A few women say BS, and after it hits the media, more and more seem to crawl out of the woodwork?
They're afraid to be the only one to come out BUT when they see others they lose that fear The only reason Moore gets any votes is because he has an R after his name and says he is a christian .... politics above country

No, I think I would vote for him too if he was running in my state. I get so sick of these unproven allegations destroying people's lives and careers. They've done it to sports figures, they've done it to people in the entertainment world, and now they're doing it to politicians.

And in each and every case, we get the same ole "They were scared to come out" instead of that slight possibility that these women were lying, and only wanted to see their names in the paper or even a television interview.

There is no right or wrong here. Some make claims with no proof and the other denies the claims. Nobody knows who is right. We weren't there. However there are some fishy things going on in these stories that gives me reason to believe they were made up.

[

To you I offer Trump. Successful self-made billionaire businessman (globally). willing to drop it all in an attempt to clean up your mess.

Then I give you Clintons....Obama......etc. never had a real job. Never an honest days work. All they do is extract wealth from those who know how to create wealth.

Trump had to pay 25 million dollars to the people he scammed with Trump University.

Amazingly, I have yet to hear so much as a mild rebuke from a single Trump cult member over that.
And you never will He has an R after his name

Because, when Moore SUES them for DEFAMATION of Character, and they don't have a leg left to stand on, they will FALL!!!
Is he gonna sue them the way Trump vowed to sue his accusers?

If Trump didn't win the election and had the time, I bet he would have sued them.
If he really cared about his name and believed they were lying, he would have sued them anyway. All he has to do is get a lawyer on it: no effort for him.

Maybe, but who said he's not going to? What's the hurry? I don't think he needs the money that badly. If he stays in the race, he has better things to concentrate on now.
It's not about the money: it's about his name and his honor, which he said he cared about. Obviously he doesn't.

Still wouldn't explain his rush to proceed. There is plenty of time after the election to seek revenge against these women if what they reported was false.

What's worse...Conservatives electing an "ACCUSED" child molester or Liberals electing a mentally disturbed man in a dress in VA?
Can you add how republicans elected an ADMITTED molester abuser of women??

[

To you I offer Trump. Successful self-made billionaire businessman (globally). willing to drop it all in an attempt to clean up your mess.

Then I give you Clintons....Obama......etc. never had a real job. Never an honest days work. All they do is extract wealth from those who know how to create wealth.

Trump had to pay 25 million dollars to the people he scammed with Trump University.

Amazingly, I have yet to hear so much as a mild rebuke from a single Trump cult member over that.

A few graduates could not find a job. They filed a nusiance suit? ($25e+06/$10e+09)*100 = 0.25%?
Who funded them to file? Follow the money.

Trump had a nation to work for. Make that nusiance go away. Smart again. Winning.

Why can't Moore ,a god fearing man LOL,admit what he's done and asked to be saved? His supporters are all supposedly god fearing folks too What a crock of shit........and trump brought the swamp to the wh ,,yeller

9 women say he did but you'd believe a sleeze bag like Moore ?? You are a Rebublican

Doesn't this happen each and every time? A few women say BS, and after it hits the media, more and more seem to crawl out of the woodwork?
They're afraid to be the only one to come out BUT when they see others they lose that fear The only reason Moore gets any votes is because he has an R after his name and says he is a christian .... politics above country

No, I think I would vote for him too if he was running in my state. I get so sick of these unproven allegations destroying people's lives and careers. They've done it to sports figures, they've done it to people in the entertainment world, and now they're doing it to politicians.

And in each and every case, we get the same ole "They were scared to come out" instead of that slight possibility that these women were lying, and only wanted to see their names in the paper or even a television interview.

There is no right or wrong here. Some make claims with no proof and the other denies the claims. Nobody knows who is right. We weren't there. However there are some fishy things going on in these stories that gives me reason to believe they were made up.
So you believe they get personal gain from coming out against a molester? Really?

He won elections because of the R after his name and the hate, the war Alabama has against dems

Except, he ran against other Republicans.

Except, he ran against other Republicans.
Maybe those other republicans weren't as bs god fearing as Moore? He would have been better off admitting and asking to be saved....imo

So you believe they get personal gain from coming out against a molester? Really?

Yes, I really do believe they would make up stories to be famous for a week or so. We live in a country of attention whores. It's like people that obsess on how many FaceBook friends they have or how many times a video they created was passed on. However most of the time it has to do with money. I mean, do you really think a celebrity like Bill Cosby needed to drug women up to have sex? The guy probably had a line of girls dying to meet him at his dressing room door every performance. He was one of the most popular and wealthiest entertainers of his time. If he wanted to cheat on his wife, all he had to do was snap his fingers and women would come running to him.

[

A few graduates could not find a job. They filed a nusiance suit? ($25e+06/$10e+09)*100 = 0.25%?
Who funded them to file? Follow the money.

Trump had a nation to work for. Make that nusiance go away. Smart again. Winning.

Yep, another thing he gave up to take this job. Most of the graduates were quite pleased with the school.

It has come out because of #MeToo. That's where all of this is coming from: women are feeling emboldened to speak out because others are also speaking out. That's the bottom line. Nothing, actually, to do with politics; not a political conspiracy.

Wow... well I guess it's too bad we didn't have #MeToo when Bill Clinton's campaign had to assign staff to handle the countless "bimbo eruptions" back then? Maybe those allegations would've been taken more seriously as opposed to being summarily dismissed as partisan political conspiracy.

Yes, I really do believe they would make up stories to be famous for a week or so. We live in a country of attention whores. It's like people that obsess on how many FaceBook friends they have or how many times a video they created was passed on. However most of the time it has to do with money. I mean, do you really think a celebrity like Bill Cosby needed to drug women up to have sex? The guy probably had a line of girls dying to meet him at his dressing room door every performance. He was one of the most popular and wealthiest entertainers of his time. If he wanted to cheat on his wife, all he had to do was snap his fingers and women would come running to him.
THINK Ray Personal gain coming out against some one who forced themselves on you some one who raped you or grabbed your meow? Oh yeah it'd make the news

Maybe those other republicans weren't as bs god fearing as Moore? He would have been better off admitting and asking to be saved....imo

Again... the point is... he is supposedly this well-know creeper about town! He was hanging out at the mall trying to pick up teen girls and such! Dating high schoolers and signing their yearbooks! All of this was supposedly well known for years... yet none of it was ever brought up during the many campaigns where he presented himself as this "holier-than-thou" christian?

I don't know if he is guilty or not but that sounds very VERY strange to me. Particularly, the timing of all this.... on the eve of an election when it's too late to remove him from the ballot. Again-- McConnell and the Washington Establishment just spent $30 million trying to defeat him in the primaries..... not a peep of this! Nothing! No allegations, no rumors, no hint of improper behavior.... not a damn thing!

I don't buy it! Sorry!

Forum List

Back