New Rule Announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about if someone actually IS funny?
Is that stalking

Hey guys. Let's keep it civil please. :smile:

Mods have better things to do with their time than worry about funnies

This is all due to the rejection of the topical solutions nay votes..

Beprogel.JPG
I would give you a funny but its ILLEGAL. Can I give you an ILLEGAL instead?

The button is not illegal. Harassment and stalking are illegal. No actions will be taken unless the practice rises to that level. Maybe some folks ARE "genuinely" funny enough to get 20 or 30 funnies in 20 minutes in Politics or Clean Debate Zone or Energy -- but the obvious thought would be -- this person is stalking me.
Tell it to Stephanie

She stormed off the board because of funnies

Hey mods

Why don’t you try this

If someone complains about the posting of funnies just tell them to ignore it

That is what I do

This is all due to the rejection of the topical solutions nay votes..

Beprogel.JPG
I would give you a funny but its ILLEGAL. Can I give you an ILLEGAL instead?

The button is not illegal. Harassment and stalking are illegal. No actions will be taken unless the practice rises to that level. Maybe some folks ARE "genuinely" funny enough to get 20 or 30 funnies in 20 minutes in Politics or Clean Debate Zone or Energy -- but the obvious thought would be -- this person is stalking me.
Tell it to Stephanie

She stormed off the board because of funnies
If I recall, nothing was done at that time, correct?

Hey mods

Why don’t you try this

If someone complains about the posting of funnies just tell them to ignore it

That is what I do

Again. It is not about funnies in and of itself. It is about using them to stalk others. This is not as big a deal as it's being made out to be.

Do you people have even the slightest idea how much of this shit I find funny?

Hint: Almost 93% of it. Seriously.

Funny boys ain't so funny. Why not get rid of that emoticon and stick with 'funny and agree?.'
Cause sometimes things is funny and you don't necessarily agree but its still catches a funny bone and makes you chuckle?

Therein lies the problem, for instance.....posting something favorable about Trump is not 'funny' and posting hate-filled posts about Trump is also not 'funny' so, in either case, posting a funny emoticon with no comment is an insult. Get it now?

Funny boys ain't so funny. Why not get rid of that emoticon and stick with 'funny and agree?.'
Cause sometimes things is funny and you don't necessarily agree but its still catches a funny bone and makes you chuckle?

Therein lies the problem, for instance.....posting something favorable about Trump is not 'funny' and posting hate-filled posts about Trump is also not 'funny' so, in either case, posting a funny emoticon with no comment is an insult. Get it now?
And I should let you dictate what is funny and what is not funny to me? Do you "Get it now?"

No. I find a lot of things funny here even when they think that it is serious and I don't care to push the funny button when I feel the need and I don't really care what they think about me pushing the funny button. Them whiners need to get over it.

If you know 'they' are serious, why would you want to insult them with a 'funny-boy' emoticon?

No. I find a lot of things funny here even when they think that it is serious and I don't care to push the funny button when I feel the need and I don't really care what they think about me pushing the funny button. Them whiners need to get over it.

If you know 'they' are serious, why would you want to insult them with a 'funny-boy' emoticon?
Because most of them are silly issues.

Because we have odd senses of humor. The Lord laughs at the wicked. That means sometimes that spirit in us finds things funny that another may not understand is funny or why it is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back