New Rule Announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there are plenty people here who think you should not say that anything they say or do is funny.

Is this where I am supposed to care what they think in regards to what I find funny ... :dunno:
Because if it is ... I'm just not feeling it.

Funny boys ain't so funny. Why not get rid of that emoticon and stick with 'funny and agree?.'

Funny boys ain't so funny. Why not get rid of that emoticon and stick with 'funny and agree?.'
Cause sometimes things is funny and you don't necessarily agree but its still catches a funny bone and makes you chuckle?

There is always going to be a certain amount of anal retentive folks in a group this size... These people who get a turd cross ways (small majority) have options how to handle their butthurt... The iggy button works really well and I am assuming that the funnies don't show up from someone on ignore... I know someone can't pm if on ignore... Blacksand was spot on re: the social engineering... Why does the whole group have to be subjected to what I consider just another juvenile RULE, when there are solutions all ready in place... Trolls are looking for attention when they do chickenshit moves like this... Ignore them and they get bored and move on...
Who asked you.
FYI, no the iggy button doesn't stop funnies from appearing in your alerts.

Yeah it does...mine anyway
You must be special. It never worked on mine, but I haven't got anyone on iggy now so I wouldn't know if it's changed.

But there are plenty people here who think you should not say that anything they say or do is funny.

Is this where I am supposed to care what they think in regards to what I find funny ... :dunno:
Because if it is ... I'm just not feeling it.

No. I find a lot of things funny here even when they think that it is serious and I don't care to push the funny button when I feel the need and I don't really care what they think about me pushing the funny button. Them whiners need to get over it.

There is always going to be a certain amount of anal retentive folks in a group this size... These people who get a turd cross ways (small majority) have options how to handle their butthurt... The iggy button works really well and I am assuming that the funnies don't show up from someone on ignore... I know someone can't pm if on ignore... Blacksand was spot on re: the social engineering... Why does the whole group have to be subjected to what I consider just another juvenile RULE, when there are solutions all ready in place... Trolls are looking for attention when they do chickenshit moves like this... Ignore them and they get bored and move on...
Who asked you.

Old lady I think he meant the ignore button in their head

So when you moderates don't agree on something how do you settle it

You must be special. It never worked on mine, but I haven't got anyone on iggy now so I wouldn't know if it's changed.

She is special!!! And why don't you just go ahead and put me on ignore because I really don't think we have to much to say to each other...
If you're already running away from me after THIS discussion, beats me how I'M supposed to be the big wuss here.

If you're already running away from me after THIS discussion, beats me how I'M supposed to be the big wuss here.

I'm still here... Bring your best... Who called you a big wuss? Possibly self reflection maybe?
Maybe it was the other thread on this downstairs. This is Announcements, though, so if you REALLY want to squabble for some reason, that's where you should go.

Who asked you.

Listen I don't know what put your panties in a wad, but you respond to a post of mine like you did and we will have words every time... Maybe you should go find someone else to try to push around...

Who asked you.

Or you're just confused....and yeah I'm so special I got special software....good grief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back